Pwc is in

>pwc is in
>bmw is in
>jim breyer is in
You have two months to acumulate. Mainnet in June, moon will be out of this world. Screencap this post. You have been given the opportunity of a lifetime.

Attached: Sunny-Lu-VeChain.jpg (640x359, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BMWUSA/status/976149575647006720
dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-launches-my-story-the-blockchain-based-solution-to-tell-the-product-s-full-story-113549
dnvgl.com/mystory/mystory-project.html
twitter.com/sunshinelu24/status/976472525541486592
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

$2 eoy

>bmw is in
>he doesnt know

>bmw
oh no user... I have something to share with you.

If we look at LIVE use cases, the only blockchain project on a similar level to Vechain is Ethereum. When the next bull run arrives, Vechain will tend towards its real place on CMC, and that is right behind Ethereum. I believe Vechain will overtake Ethereum eventually as regulations come in and REAL companies/projects start offering ICOs on the VeChainThor. It will undoubtedly see the most use by real life comapnies of any project on the market.

Ask yourself, what big company wants to use a blockchain that has no stable governance model and no proper economic model? One day they could spend $10,000 to use Ethereum and the next it could be $30,000, which makes budgeting and cost planning impossible. Vechain is far more ahead than most people realise.

This FUD is weak. Already been disprooved. Saltywalties detectes

Shitcoin eoy.

lmao

Don't tell them, you just let things run their course and then laugh at the retards who missed the chance

Hes right user. Kinda pathetic how little you realize this.

>not mentioning DNV GL
holyshit, this is you

Attached: Brainlet.png (403x448, 53K)

2billion erc token lol

do you know whether VET or VETH is going to be used to fund the icos?

Question: Don't you guys think that if a coin with this much already-proven backing was going to be worth assloads, it already would be? If it really had this much potential, the least it would do is not bleed to shit while everything else pumps.

The fundamentals and backing of the project mean shit when all you neets are poor because of it.

ICOs will have to accept 50% VET as payment

ok, thats what I was hoping

I remember reading that very same reasoning regarding ETH back when it was 8 bucks

moved in bnb for now

they will use IBM's blockchain you tard

2018 will be the year of PoW, fuck your chink icos

source for disprove?

Priced in

>IBM
>blockchain
>private
el em ay o. Defeats the whole purpose and if you had ANY idea about this whole fucking space you'd know IBMs centralised database 'blockchain' is trash lmao. Vechain realised that you can't get the massive benefits blockchain has to offer WITHOUT it being a public blockchain.
It's like intranet vs internet.
Any more FUD?

>bmw partnership

yeah ok

twitter.com/BMWUSA/status/976149575647006720

Attached: 2018-03-21 22_25_02-BMW USA on Twitter_ _BMW has not entered into a cooperation_partnership with VeC (625x385, 47K)

no one is going to every buy vechain dude. go look at the DNV GL Veracity platform, which is the thing that integrates the vechain blockchain. It's nothing, and no one is using it. They just offer it to people so they can look like they are hip with the new blockchain tech.

hey brainlet when you have 101 authority nodes the only ones capable of making new blocks, that's called a private blockchain.

You'd have to be a special kind of stupid to believe this..

Big industry doesn't want a blockchain supported by random NEETs in their mom's basement. They want an infrastructure they know is not going to randomly fuck them over with hard forks or some bullshit and has enough centralisation to AT LEAST put forth good ideas to vote on by the stakeholders. Plus, good luck ever getting any real adoption of Ethereum with it's shitty tx/s. Can't even handle some kitties lmao

ok so you're arguing in favor of IBM.
like i said, brainlet.

Nope, I'm arguing in favor of the middle ground between IBM and Ethereum, which is Vechain.

Can someone convince me that the sell walls are actually effective? If VET is such a god coin wouldn’t the buy orders outnumber the sell?

Vechain is a fucking ERC20 chink scamcoin without use case, SINGLE LINE OF CODE or any github activity.

As soon as I saw Vethor conference I knew it was scam. Should have known before given that it is chink after all, but I like to give everything a chance, even fucking Chinese scam artist.

Biggest one in my opinion

Please let this user stay poor

>without use case
dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-launches-my-story-the-blockchain-based-solution-to-tell-the-product-s-full-story-113549
>any github activity
no shit retard it's not open source

Enjoying demolishing FUD, keep coming niggas

hold on do you think that IBM won't have the exact same authority nodes model for their blockchain, without the useless economy nodes?
economy nodes exist purely to pump the price of VEN and to raise money for Vechain. They serve no purpose in validating tx. The 101 Authority Nodes are the only people who matter. Everyone else who buys is a sucker.

Still using this old picture? Oh yeah, recent rebrand was shit.

>Muh blockchain
>Not open source

Why the fuck would BMW chose fucking chink ERC20 blockchain shitcoin that has no advantages of blockchain (which are small in any case), but has all disadvantages?

Oh and btw
>Kek ETH sucks, no body is going to use this NEET shit
>Shills fucking ERC20 token MADE on ethereum platform

How dumb are you?

Anyone?

you're going to get dumped on so hard once people realize economy nodes hold no use, and vechain thor tokens can be purchased directly with fiat. no one will buy them on the open market, and no one will buy VEN to secure thor. How do you not see this?

gonna lol so hard at fudding pajeets when vechain is top 5 coin EOY

>hold on do you think that IBM won't have the exact same authority nodes model for their blockchain, without the useless economy nodes
There is no incentive to create blocks without financial reward. How empty is your head.
IBM 'nodes' are just a computer database, it's not even a little bit decentralised, it's not immutable and it's not blockchain as we know it.

Economy nodes have 50% of the network voting rights.

Nobody?

This.

it will be a blockchain amongst interested parties, only authorized users will be allowed into the system.
ok so now enterprises are back to being hostage to the whims of a bunch of neets. great strategy.

You know that IBM can rune nodes because they are getting payed in USD right?

Brainlet here still waiting

Newsflash! BMW or Apple, or any other big company that matters do not care about decentralized, non scalable, slow as shit blockchain solution.

They will use their PRIVATE, in house, scalable and completely controlled solution. They WILL NOT USE

A) ERC20 token like VEN
B) Fucking Waltonchain
C) Decentralized internet known as Tron

Get this chink shit out of here!

You need to step up your fud game

VET serves more purpose than just generating THOR.
>Serve as the intermedium of value, i.e., smart payment currency

>Represent the right and privilege to occupy and use VeChainThor blockchain

>Carry out the economic and business activities which contributes valuation of entire VET circulation

Please any user? I really can’t figure this one out

> the only blockchain project on a similar level to Vechain is Ethereum
>VEN mcap $1,896,501,671 USD
>ETH mcap $55,342,390,104 USD
Yeah bro very similar

There are no sell walls. The valuation will increase with
1. another round of speculative bubble 'investing' (which is 100% coming)
2. real world use cases rolling out to increase demand for VET/VETHOR

Its not even fud. You see no one is replying to claims that :

A) There is no actual product
B) Its a fucking ERC20 token
C) Has no whitepaper
D) Has no code (ok its blockchain that is not open source, why even fucking use it then?)
E) There is no knowledge about their developers
F) Fucking coca cola kid is inside trading in daylight
G) Their fucking CEO is shilling and propping up prices on telegram and discord groups with bad English to boot
H) Entire re brand conference was cringe-fest train wreck
SADSADQWREQWE) Sunny literally miss used applying to BMW startup garage as being big BMW partner

Red flag galore. And its a chinkcoin. Made on ETH platform. Kek

You’re saying there’s no artificial price suppression to give whales more time to accumulate?

wrong
>>Serve as the intermedium of value, i.e., smart payment currency
useless, that's what fiat will be used for on an enterprise level
>>Represent the right and privilege to occupy and use VeChainThor blockchain
no only authority nodes can use the vechain blockchain, and buying thor via fiat allows anyone to do the same. VEN has no use.
>>Carry out the economic and business activities which contributes valuation of entire VET circulation
cool buzzwords

No Jesus Christ. The foundation has their own pool of VET set asied to sell to strategic partners such as DNV GL, PwC etc. Everybody else will have to buy from the open market

kekt

Weak bait or weak brain, both deserve sage

lmao dude they have another 100 million VEN set aside to GIVE AWAY to """strategic partners"""

okay this has to be a troll or youve been in a cave for months
a) product been working for 2 years on private blockchain
DNv/GL has released a vechain product tracking wine on the blockchain, 7 billion dollar industry
all the top wine exporters in italy using it
theyve also stated multiple times that they have a few customers using it right now

b) why say this when you know the mainnet is coming out? fucking retard
c) sunny stated whitepaper is for retards because its theoretical and vechain its not a concept now, its actually real unlike your stinky shitcoins but to please faggots like you theyre wasting their time writing a whitepaper and will be released upon mainnet
d) yes code, not open source but they wouldnt land all the partnershups if they didnt have code fucking retard
they dont need outside retard devs copying or working on the code for them
e) check their website, also theyre hiring 100 more devs by end of year, wow 1000x more then your shitcoin has
f) who cares, its easy money buying and selling, learn to trade fucking retard
g)weak FUD. useless comment
h)thats chink style, useless comment
nope thats just how your tiny useless brain interperated this because this space is filled with 20IQ brainlets like you

fucking retard

Do you have a source on the Italian wine exporters using VeChain? I want to learn more about that.

I don’t know why you brought up VeChain since they’ve nothing to do with it. I hope for our sake the walls are artificial or else this is actually a shitcoin

dnvgl.com/mystory/mystory-project.html

I'm arbitraging several coins so I can buy more VEN.

>over 50% coins already locked in and platform not launched yet
>ICOs will require 50% vet and vet must be sold last
>already announced 1 ICO
>real companies already using it
>strong ties to top 500 fortune companies
>supported by chinese government, just wait till they get a green light on crypto and fomo in Vechain
>literally the only blockhain used in a new smart city being built in china
>2b m.cap

and many many many other goods things going on for this chain...does it get any better than this?

>or else this is actually a shitcoin
Another retard who thinks current price = quality of project
Empty head. I guess TRON is better than Vechain and Dogecoin is better than REQ. Litecoin is clearly an amazing project also

All of this is priced in already, which is why I think the walls are artificial

Lol, this is priceless. Fucking chinks man. Vechain, verge, iota, and tron are 100% scams

remember when people said VEN will reach ATH after the 20th march because of supply and demand.
laughinggirls.jpg

Current price should reflect future expectations. I give up arguing with you. It’s like you think VeChain is under the radar when it’s just the opposite

LOL all I gotta say

>product been working for 2 years on private blockchain
DNv/GL has released a vechain product tracking wine on the blockchain, 7 billion dollar industry

No they haven't. They already said they will use Vechain as 3rd party partner but will develop their own blockchain in cooperation with deloitte.

>why say this when you know the mainnet is coming out? fucking retard

Yea, just wait for mainnet like 1000 other shitcoins. Is it, or is it not, ERC20 token?

>sunny stated whitepaper is for retards
Great. Sunny is genius. Whitepapers are for retards, just listen to our promises and you are good too go, no need to be technical.

>yes code, not open source but they wouldnt land all the partnershups if they didnt have code fucking retard
they dont need outside retard devs copying or working on the code for them

Create blockchain. Point being that it is used as decentralized and open software. But hey, do not show your code like everyone else does, hide it and say you don't want anyone to steal it and that you have alooot of repository folders and great programmers. Thats enough.

> check their website, also theyre hiring 100 more devs by end of year, wow 1000x more then your shitcoin has

And Walton is fucking moving to big ass office. Does not mean they are legit, with so many Vets dumped on you retards at ATH I would assume they would hire some more.

>who cares, its easy money buying and selling, learn to trade fucking retard

Who cares if someone from Vechain is obviously inside trading? Top kek. Great partnerships await, especially with BMW as inside trading is known as very legit practice around the world. Not punishable by law by any means.

> weak FUD
Yea, pointing out that their own CEO is looking like a sneak oil salesman while he shills his own coin and tries to prop up the price on fucking discord is fud

>Disaster of a conference without a single relevant detail and overselling fucking startup application as BMW partnership is chink style

Better get out of this coin then because there are no mythical wales holding it down. See you in 1-2 years when you're in the noose.

You're so clueless

You have 2 months to chase other moonmissions. The more you shill this shit the earlier other fuckers will catch on and try to buy in before you can.
Just shut your fucking mouth for once and make money.

I have a good saying for you:
"Those who speak cannot hear"

Now shut the fuck up and stop shilling ven so you can triple your stack by that time.

PS:
Any coins that have interesting things coming at the end of April/half May? I have a 2 week deficit in my holdings planning.

Attached: vewhore.png (480x648, 298K)

Don’t you mean 3 months? Lol

You just go ahead and buy 1 day before the announcement

>tfw all in

Attached: do_the_needful.png (458x291, 219K)

I’ll wait for mainnet. If it doesn’t moon like crazy then you’ll be waiting longer than 2 years

>trying this hard to FUD

>no one will buy VeThor
you're actually a complete retard lol

>tfw sold this shitcoin for ICX four days ago
Lmao

dumb fuck. i said they won't buy thor on an open market. they will buy it with fiat from a central party that collects thor from authority nodes.

look at the BMW twitter

Just go and listen to interview with VEN COO on YouTube. He said multiple times they want price to be stable. No moon. No dump. Stable.

Don't expect moon on this coin guys. They want to be adopted by as many companies as possible = they want to offer cheap price. Simple economic. If you want adoption in business, you need to show these companies that by using VEN they will reduce costs and it will be cheap for them.

Also huge red flag in all of this is CCK. They can use him whenever they want to pump or dump price. It's a big no for me

OH GOD!!!!!! I'M NEVER GONNA BE ABLE TO DUMP MY VEN BAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: hqdefault_live.jpg (480x360, 55K)

X Nodes will be offered for sale by Trezor/Nano from normies like me.
suck it fags

the thor price you retard

Fuck I should have sold the rest of my stack during the rebrand, now I'm stuck with these fucking bags!

twitter.com/sunshinelu24/status/976472525541486592
Its a LICENSED ATM that you can directly purchase VET, BTC, ETH from in Japan. This is a real business and backed by real businesses and if you're not in on this you really deserve to be poor.

ven also, you believe they want to say to new companies: hey, buy our nodes for couple millions of $ on open market to produce thor yourself

of course not, they want to be as cheap as possible when businnes is gaining momentum to get adoption and many companies. Which means no real demand for price increase in near future (couple months)

fucking inbred retarded motherfucker
they can just buy the thor cant they?
They can keep the price of thor stable by giving more of it to the node holders as the demand increases.
saging the shit out of this thread

no not ven, thor only
saged as fuck
you sold and want the price lower and now just literally making shit up
anyone can fucking see it at this point hahaha

You guys are going to get one hell of a shock in the next two weeks when you see what Walton drops with their mainnet. You guys seem to forget that their Korean counterpart is working just as hard on securing partnerships. The remaining 5 child chains will be bigger than most people give Walton credit for. Remember kiddos, VEN has hyped the fuck out of their own product. Expectations are high, one slip up and investors leave. Look how much one tweet by BMW hacked at yesterdays price.

Yes they can

Ven Foundation can also change thor rate etc. however they want. Or increase/decrease ven supply. I'm just trying to tell you, there is zero incentive for anybody to increase ven price in near future

walton is disgusting
its going to dump at mainnet, watch
literally everything about walton is unattractive, from the marketing, partnerships and the whole comapany in general

this is proven by the fuck that no one gives a FUCK about walton

compare walton threads with ven, dead in the water shit coin forever, itll pump but no where good enough

always be second best

>zero incentive
Apart from the fact the foundation (sunny, feng etc) own a fuckload of VEN and it's in their best interest to design an economic model that maximises their worth you fucking empty headed cunt

I haven't seen a Walton thread ever since they got caught rigging their own contest.

Attached: 1520100345881.jpg (248x189, 18K)