Give me one good reason why you have not accepted the Simulation Theory yet?

Give me one good reason why you have not accepted the Simulation Theory yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethinyl_estradiol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one has ever gained root access to the Universe

Because there's no reason to believe there's a "real" world outside of the simulation.

Meme science.

Who's all in on Solar City here?

I'm not a giant fucking faggot

because its just a theory.

Do you think we will ever make simulations that are indistinguishable from our reality?

What do you mean "simulation"?

Bruh

So these must be taken 4times/day then 3times/day every 3times/day take 6 +- 1 or 2?

What is it?

Because there is no evidence, merely supposition and self generated "probabilities."

It could end up being right, there is nothing saying its wrong, but there sure isn't any evidence that says its real. If anything Probabilistic ally speaking, if you believe simulation Theory, then your should abandon that for Boltzmann brains.

Maybe is this if you read that "Ethinylest"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethinyl_estradiol

How can it be a theory if it's not even a hypothesis?

For the same reason I don't believe in god.

because its impossible, both practically and in theory

>Boltzmann brains.
I dont understand this.

Surely the probability of a consciousness randomly appearing for no reason other than random fluctuations is a lot less than the arise of consciousness due to millions of years of evolution

No proof.

Without any evidence suggesting the opposite, we have to assume reality is real.

easily but who knows how long it would take

you might need to cause the user to have amnesia before they get inserted but once they were in theyd never know that their new reality wasnt conforming to the old even if you changed it

>Give me one good reason why you have not accepted the Simulation Theory yet?

my theory on the simulation theory is that it appeal mostly to the very wealthy because by believing everything is a simulation they no longer need to feel empathy for the rest of humanity.

that you know of.
if you found the programming language of the world, would you share it with anyone?

If this is a simulation then why do I have no gf? Shouldn't this shit be run to make me happy?

The simulation exists in your brain. Your senses interact with reality.

Pop-sci is even dumber than religion

At least religion got people motivated

>Theory
What evidence is there that has to be explained by this "theory"

no because its my simulation and youre not even a real thing

or if this is a multiplayer sim youre a faggot who never figured out how to upskill

theres literally a FAQ, you just need to invest in protein and weights and clothes

We might be, who knows for certain? but even if we were, that changes fuck all for us or the laws we're constrained to... so carry on regardless.

We already know the Universe's programming language. It's called mathematics.