Post fast food restaurants that aren't in your area and it literally kills you

Post fast food restaurants that aren't in your area and it literally kills you.

Culver's is so fucking good.

Somali here, literally dying from lack of restaurants.

>tfw culvers literally 3 minutes away on foot

We have krystal burger, but its just not the same.

Sweden doesn't have any?

As a woman, I lack the necessary rape qualifications for refugee status.

Guys, what should I get at Culvers? I think I'm going to finally go today. I will probably get their standard butter burger and some cheese curds since I hear everyone raving about them, but I'd also like to try some other items. Are their fries worth getting? How about chicken sandwiches or anything else of the like? I'm not gonna eat anything at all until dinner so I'll be hungry as fuck

That's a shame, user. Maybe Germany will take you?

Culver's is one of the few fast food burger places where you can actually get a patty melt. It's a nice change of pace from the usual burger fare.

TFW no in n out.
It's okay we have sheetz

Get the tendie basket

Their fries are great especially when they're freshly made and are still nice and crispy

That dog has phimosis

Steak n shake got good melts to senpai

>ywn stick it to the fags on a daily basis while enjoying primo tendies

>Publix
>Bojangles
>Whataburger
>Nandos
>Rudy's BBQ
>Rita's Italian Ice
>St. Huberts
>Toppers Pizza

culvers was mediocre when I tried it, just coated my mouth with a layer of grease, but I like cheese curds

Fort Myers area here, we don't even have Krystals.

And I moved here from New Jersey where those delicious little onion filled grease squares were everywhere.

their malts and shakes are pretty good. culvers is also the only fast food place that has fish that isnt garbage

No Waffle House in Canada

We just got 3 Culvers built here all within 10 minutes of each other.
Wish they were opened earlier and later

>Somalian woman
L O N D O N

At least you have Jersey Mikes to make you feel at home

I just moved from Long Island to Michigan. It kills me that there's no Ralph's Italian Ices here (or good bagels for that matter). At least Culver's is nearby here

I said Fort Myers area, but I'm all the way over in Lehigh Acres and going that far for a sub just isn't practical.

really enjoyed this when I was living in Florida.

Bummer, plus Cora's is more like a Canadian IHOP

Yeah, they're popping up all over. Haven't tried it yet.

Only drive-thru chain I miss from living in Chicago is a place called Buona Beef.

They have about 20 locations and pretty much everything on the menu is great.

White Castle
Taco Time

get the three meat sampler or whatever they call it. the meal that comes with chicken, pork, and ribs.

Not really fast food but theres no krispy kreme in queens ny

He could be in Minnesota.

I've never had Chikfila, Shake Shake or In n Out so I'd like to try those.

I have to drive 40 minutes one way to get to pic related and it's my favorite. Wish they'd build one closer.

Culver's mushroom and swiss is sexual.

pls do not fuck that burger

Are you in Minnesomalia?

>Minnesota
>Not within fifty paces of a Culver's and a Dairy Queen at all times

As if.

If it's not in my neighbourhood I just order takeout.

I only asked because he is Somalian. And Minnesomalia is full of those dirty fucks

No Tim Hortons in California. I want Timmy's so bad

Where do you live? Also their sandwiches are way better. For tendies there is only canes

kfc :(((

Are you third world???
wtf

chick-fil-a

I want a cheeky Nandos. :'(

The village of canada

I had this shit in LA like a year ago, I've missed it ever since.

Nearest McDonald's is ~2 miles away and I sure as hell ain't cycling there.
Everytime someone posts for me's or McChickens I get sad.

all the arbys around me closed.

its so sad I miss the beef n' chedders, the curly fries, and the turnovers, plus being in the south finding a pepsi is virtually impossible

Freebirds World Burrito, think chipotle but with much more choices.

>canes
Shit tier. All the unnecessary greasiness of CFA tendies and none of the flavor. It literally just breaded meat. At least CFA seasons it.

The closest Boston Market to me is in Cinci

Frisco Melt best melt

Fuck now I want to go to Culvers. The one I'm near is really nice inside.

Also wouldn't mind trying waffle house, but I really wish I could indulge in munchie boxes like the rest of you.

>no carls jr
>no krystal
>no popeyes

Thanks vermont. We have burger king though.

NO MORE RALLY'S REEEEE

>tfw just had one 3 days ago
>mmm so good

You're a literally gay homo if you haven't eaten every portillos

I miss Chicago style beef and hotdogs so bad
t. Former Elgin resident, currently Hawaii

All the diners close too early. Wonder what it's like to go to a WH fucked out of your mind at 2 in the morning.

chik fil a tendies are dry af and no condiment beats canes secret sauce which i have on good authority is made from angel pussy juice

it's fun

did it with my parents once. Downed a bacon egg and cheese melt and some hash browns, and half a waffle

and the waitstaff were 10/10. lexington VA does good sometimes

Damn, Belgium only has McDonald, pizza hut and dominos.

We do have "Quick" here wich is comparable with McDonald's but i'm no fan. They do offer free refills wich is nice.

Dude free refills are the standard here in America. You have my diabetic condolences.

Amigo's in Omaha. I moved away almost 20 years ago, but I still crave their crisp pintos and salsa bar.

Thanks man!

If you go to the pizza buffet in pizza hut some restaurants also offer free refills.
Otherwise there aren't any place I know of that do this here.

Damn we need more fast food chains in Belgium so we get more competition :D

Drunk Waffle House is the best. Especially if the kitchen staff doesn't mind talking to your drunk ass.

kek

That explains a lot

>my town has 2 (two) five guys
>but no burger king

Living in Houston. I've lived in Virginia and Illinois and I miss the food from those states.
No Portillos
No Culvers
No White Castle
No Krystals
No A&W
No Rally's/Checkers
No In & Out
No Imo's
No Pollo Tropical
No FUCKING FUN ALLOWED!
Im tired of this shitty fucking city. Nothing but Chick fil A. Chick fil A. Chick fil A. Everyone goes insane over a plane ass chicken sandwhich. And the Whataburger's burgers taste too much like Sonic's burgers. And fuck Tex mex.
They just opened a few Stake and Shakes out here but they already closed one down because people are too busy eating generic shit. Fuck Houston.

Those are the most anemic looking chips ive ever seen, do they even cook them for you?

burger looks good. can you explain why this "culver's" is better than some more well-known national chains?

Waffle House is fucking great.

One of the only things I missed when I left the South.

>Good burgers
>Patty melts
>Great sides
>Fucking cheese curds
>Great ice cream and shakes
>Modicum of cleanliness

I motherfucking love Hardee's breakfast sandwiches.

But the only one in my city is in the ghetto and everyone who works their looks like a dirty diseased drug addict... which wasn't enough to deter me a half dozen times so far.. but I really wish they'd fucking open one on the good side of town.

Actually, it's probably better they don't or I'd eat it every day...

Love this place, but the burgers give me the runny shits.

The waffle fries are awesome.

>stick it to the fags on a daily basis
better wear a condom

Publix is just a mid-tier grocery store. Not sure why it's a meme here.

Just go to the corner and buy some crack.
It's the same thing.

There's one down the street from me. I used to go there all the time until they got rid of the large sized nachos. I liked having it for dinner and having some left over for breakfast. I would have paid a little more for it, goddamnit. Also they kept running out of the corn salsa. That shit is just unacceptable.
I started making it myself at home after that... havn't had it in a while actually.. hmm..

Meh. The one near me closed. I was never that impressed. And it's too over-priced.

GOAT fast food place. Everything I've had here has been fucking awesome.

It's like IHOP's inbred bastard child cousin sired by some trucker who fucked a stripper.
Every one I've ever been in has been as dirty and sticky as a truck stop bathroom.
Food was decent though.

>Not sure why it's a meme here.
1) It's funny
2) A few retards buy into the meme and legit think they're elite for shopping there so they perpetuate it without knowing they're being laughed at.

Same as most memes around here really

That's sad.
It's like feeling elite for shopping at target instead of walmart.

The fact that the image for their threads is a post-Boys Club pepe should have been your first clue they were morons.

Dekalb here. Portillos at least twice a week.

>fast food restaurants that aren't in your area >and it literally kills you

kys you dumb POS

Maybe YOU should kill yourself for actually taking that sentence literally.

what an old meme

NOODLES AND COMPANY.

their penne rosa is literally one of the most delicious meals I have ever eaten. and their Caesar salad, ohhh my fuck...

oh and long john silvers

Anything at all, in my city in germany, there are essentially kebaps, McDonalds, BK, a bad turkish fake KFC, cheap chinese food and chip shops.
I am seriously hoping the arabian chicken which opened recently and got one of those pic related rotisseries is good.

Penne Rosa is dank

Its shit senpai

>live in wisconsin
>a five guys, culvers, and chick-fil-a opened up all in the same lot

Here in Connecticut, we lack:

Hardee's / Carl's Jr.
Steak & Shake
Fazoli's
Checkers / Rally's
Taco John's
Taco Time
In-N-Out
Culver's
White Castle
Jack in the Box

And probably a bunch I'm forgetting.

Yes, there are many in London

Raising Cane's

Are you reporting this as good or bad news?

Quiznos. There was this one sandwich I fucking loved to devour. It was a 5 minute drive away from my house. The location shut down a few years ago, and now the nearest one is a 5 HOUR drive away, according to google maps. Needless to say, I haven't had that sandwich in a few years, and probably never will again unless I happen to be upstate near one. Fuck you, Subway.

we used to have those everywhere in CT and now the ony one levft is in niggerville