Why are all women absolutely retarded subhuman trash and why are they allowed to have human rights?

Why are all women absolutely retarded subhuman trash and why are they allowed to have human rights?

Hello /r9k/.

Why are they allowed to have rights? I will never know.

well, someone got rejected.

not all women obviously

Egalitarian ideals not informed by an understanding of reality.

Nah, all women are subhuman animals.

I haven't examined those sources to know enough about the claim, but even if true we don't define humans by the number of neurons they have.

If we did, you might be in trouble too, mate.

Still better than those useless cumrags known as "women".
Can't wait for the day when artificial wombs are invented so females could all get gassed.

Women focused too much on raising babies(which doesnt require much rational reasoning) thus mother nature made all the brain mutations for higher rational reasoning directed towards men, women are literally a slave gender. Their brains are bout 100,000 years behind men due to the fact their thoughts are ruled mainly by emotion similar to a nonhuman primate.

Lol.

"Trying to justify the fact that you've been rejected by women your whole life by lashing out at an entire gender": the post

Get rich, then hire women to fuck like slaves, treat them like animals, choke them, put their heads in toilets, etc ;)

Has someone hurt you, user?

I'd much prefer a complete holocaust of females. They have contributed literally nothing to science because of their total lack of intelligence and only exist as parasites
>inb4 muh Curie, who did nothing really groundbreaking

Why is this thread allowed to exist?

man, with such a fun loving and interesting personality it's really surprising things aren't going your way with women.
>it's everyone else's fault

Nah, my problem with women is that they're all dumb trash and I'm sick of their stupidity.

They all respond the same way, they are simply animals that mimic male behavior which is why we believe women are civilized.
While killing all women would surely greatly advanced humanity, my brain programs me to want to fuck them so no.

We hate women for reasons beyond LOL THEY WONT FUCK US you stupid cunt.

>so no
AND fuck you.
Next you'll be telling me that it's not okay to kill niggers because "muh empathy"

I just cannot envision a world without women, sorry user but my penis dude.

Maybe to a homosexual your world is utopia but I am not one.

>he doesn't know womens' brains have greater blood flow and higher levels of activity across the board

Why not?
The world would be a better place without all subhumans.
If they can't be at least as smart as men, then there's no point in them existing.

>all men are violent rapists
>all women are retarded babies
Why aren't we all kill yet.

>nigger spotted
Back to sell crack in Apefrica, coon.

One day, after puberty, you'll look back on this and shake your head.

yeah I'm sure there's a good dose of maternal problems and disconnection from reality in there too.

do you hate chimps because they have less neurons too?

you hate women because you got rejected or because they got more praise than you
how does it feel to be both rejected and less praised by someone with less neurons and synapses?

My mother treated me greatly, see this is the issue with you subhumans you have no accountability you always blame your own flaws on something that aint you, it is utterly impossible for you to comprehend something bad about women being the doing of women, you are basically children with overactive sex hormones.

Look at this bullshit, OP posts one bad thing about girls and every girl jumps to conclusions as to why, never once does it pop into their brain "MAYBE WE ARE BAD PEOPLE" oh no ME WOMAN ME ALWAYS GOOD IF MAN HATES ME IF BECAUSE I WONT FUCK HIM LOL.

if school taught me anything is that the average girl is smarter than the average boy. so, I'm guessing the same applies to men and women.

Yes it would but again I am not gay it would be torture for me because I cant get my penis wet.

If that were true then women would have invented everything though.

>projecting
How about this one, nigger.
I hate women because there was once a time when I was hoping to find a smart girl, only to constantly get disappointed by the fact that they're all useless dumb cunts with nigger-tier intelligence.

lmao
why do you think you are smart?

How do you invent things as a second class citizen with no access to education.

The only reason we are in a golden era of scientific and technological development is because the average population, both men and women, have access to education and are not living in extreme poverty compared to 200 years ago.

God i hate these threads. I come to this board for science and math because it often discusses genuinely interesting things. It i wanted to have my gender berated i would have gone to pol. Not a single one of you faggots has given any form of researchable fact to prove your position but have relied solely on your personal bias and anecdotal evidence. Fuck off and do something productive with your lives.

All these ''hello r9k'' cucks.

What has happened to mankind?

>mankind
Believe it or not we are not going to the old ways of thinking, it's just Veeky Forums and being a contrarian.

It's not ''old ways'' it's rational ways. Women's are less rational beings, and thus the society needs to wake up and stop worshipping them.

This ''new way'' is just some bad air that will be removed after we notice it. It will be soon. We will see how shit things will turn after a while.

>robot thinking he has any form of higher moral ground from which to judge others
you retards can't even take the bus without having 5 anxiety attacks. If humanity needs to get purged you're first in line

There isn't even any objective proof yet that women are somehow less rational than men, everything is qualitative so far and how the brain function objectively differs in each gender is neuroscience speculation; there are objective, physical differences but how they actually affect thinking isn't known well.

These /r9k/-tier posts are completely emotional though, I don't know if it's anger-driven or whatever but they are just tantrums and personal experiences, just like tumblr feminists.

Lmao. Nice guessing there.

I'm have not ever even visited r9k, I have friends irl and gf that is hooked to me. I have a functional mood and I understand how girls work. I'm thinking of leaving my gf though, women are such boredom.

I just acknowledge that women suck in general. And it is very bad for the mankind if they don't see this. Just imagine. Think for yourself even once for a day.

>this guy right there
>tfw there are """femanons""" that fight for the robot title on hitherto mentioned board

Still more value than women and niggers.

>How do you invent things as a second class citizen with no access to education.
By outsmarting men to invent those things.
>The only reason we are in a golden era of scientific and technological development is because
The electronic circuit was invented.

>admitting that user is right
Holy shit , nice job

>There isn't even any objective proof yet that women are somehow less rational than men,
t. virgin

>Think for yourself even once for a day.
To be honest all people are influenced by their environment in the way they think. You don't have many Muslims in Saudi Arabia thinking alcohol shouldn't be illegal, among other things.

Another example, you and me. We are here in Veeky Forums; if we weren't here we would, assuming you're a westerner, think Trump getting elected is the beginning of the end and similar stuff like that. I don't know at what age you came here, but I arrived at 12 and it totally shaped my way of thinking during adolescence. Once in adulthood I began to comprehend I mustn't follow every popular belief in here, I could see different social perspectives and form a thought of "my own".

What I mean is, blindly believing all women are objectively bad/dumb/evil is no better than blindly believing in your family, advertisement, government, education, etc. like most people do. A single way of thinking won't be good for every situation, or through history. Just imagine if the way of thinking had never changed since the middle ages, we would still be stuck there, bro, and I don't mean all change is good either, most changes have been chaotic until we can find a better stability again.

What great points. How does it feel to be so much smarter than everyone else?

>By outsmarting men to invent those things.
So by your standards women have to not only outsmart the universe, but 50% of their species as well?

Admitting what, you dumb nigger?
All I admitted is that women are disappoint subhuman failures.

I also liked calling people virgins out of the blue.
Back when I was 14 and a virgin myself tho

>butthurt nigger spotted

Well ok. I was trying to have a nice conversation in a nice board but I guess throwing a tantrum like a little kid until you read what you want to read is your ways of discussing things.

No virgin men tend to have a idealistic fantasy view of women, men who have gotten laid have a more realistic pessimistic view.
Women never outsmarted men though.

That's just western women senpai

All women are garbage. They should all be murdered for the best of humankind.

Someone like you who can't even reason an argument is garbage and should be genocided asap.

>lel I'm on Veeky Forums so I'm gonna call everyone a nigger
You admitted was right when you admitted that you're a bitter shell of a human. You don't hate dogs and birds for being dumb. If you really thought women were inferior you wouldn't have posted this thread.

That's because I'm not supposed to mate with dogs and birds.
And yes, I do think they're inferior.

My argument is that women are retards which is proven time and time again by their actions (just look at SJWs or female politicians, or that all female scientists are cumrags who never achieved anything and probably slept their way to diploma anyway)

Redneck spotted. Go back to fucking your sister

I'm sorry for your permanent virginity, OP

Just don't move out from your chair, you might make an earthquake each time you move your feet with all the weight you have

t. triggered slut

Just chill, /r9k/-san

I know you behave like this because you saw a qt 3.14159 with his "Chad" bf
Just lose weight my man, i know you will find a 4/10 virgin feminist just perfect for you bby

>women weigh ~17% less than men
>women's brains weigh ~17% less than men's
WEW LAD