So I want to have an inauguration themed feast for the 45th president but I could use some help coming up with food...

So I want to have an inauguration themed feast for the 45th president but I could use some help coming up with food puns relating to the event.
So far I have
>Trump steaks (just steaks, cant source the real deal)
>Freedom Fries (an oldy but a goody)
>A wall of tacos (tacos, but stacked to prevent contaminating the other foods)
>Angel Hair pasta (for the angelic hair of the Empr'ah)
>Something russian (in honor of our new friends)
>Punch or drank modeled after salty liberal tears (may or may not contain salt)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/food/blini
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just serve oranges.

Just eat a massive bowl of shit like all you stupid fucking yanks will be until someone shoots him.

Are you seriously expecting your mom to be able to cook all that or were you just fishing for upvotes on Veeky Forums?

t. Cuck

Jugs of piss. From underage Russian prostitutes if possible.

Calm down asslord OP is clearly joking and having fun much like the people who are having a Donald inauguration drinking game.

I won't be watching it, for the same reason I wouldn't watch a drunk person shit themselves.

You can take yourself out of reddit but you can't take the reddit out of yourself huh?

So easy and subtle, done.
Not a huge fan piss, but I like the russia connection. Borsht is basically chunky piss, maybe I'll make that.

So aside from the NO_FUN police I do want to hear your ideas, stupid or otherwise. Does anyone know how long it takes to dry paper mache, if I intended to make a Hillary pinata is it too late now?

Well I'm sorry you feel that way but this is our democracy and a momentous occasion.

>Trump supporters

You know I've always been entertained by trump and have enjoyed the memery around him a lot.

But I actually went on his twitter for the first time just before, and I've gotta say, it was cringey as fuck. The media coverage of him showed the most entertaining and charismatic aspects of him. Most of the pictures and tweets I saw were awkward and just laughable. He isn't the constant meme machine that I thought he was.

>Trump Non-Supporters
>>>/Mexico/

Trump is honestly really problematic when it comes to the future of this country. I'm actually scared.

Really made me think.

I'm literally shaking

Give me 3 concrete examples of what you are scared about.

I'm crying for PoC and trans women

Having to use the "right" bathroom.
Being rounded up in the middle of the night by the LGBTQ+ Gestapo.
My wife's bull getting deported.

OP here, actually #IStandWithRand but regardless there is a new president taking the reigns of the free world and as said its a big deal. If Hill-dog or Commie grandpa had won then I would have to change up the recipes and decorations but a celebration is a celebration.

Maybe I'll make a losers table and have some tapas for all the forgotten candidates. Everyone loves guac right?

Also
get out of my thread inter board shitposters

my fists we're clenched when i typed this

you seem like a fun person who doesn't take things too seriously, but is respectful of history and solemn events.
i'd likely enjoy any of the things you're planning to make.
have a nice time tomorrow night.

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

O B E S E D
B
E
S
E
D

>>Something russian (in honor of our new friends)
blinis and vodka

bbc.co.uk/food/blini

some ideas in that link

O B S E D
B
S
E
D

joking aside trump has no diplomatic skills at all as far as anyone can make out

this isnt such a problem with the russians because he is in favour of rapprochement with russia (which i support). but i shudder at the thought of what trump will make of the south china sea dispute, or the iranian nuclear weapon situation. or the fact that he has promised to move the american embassy in israel to jerusalem for no apparent reason other than to piss off muslims

>Russian friends
>friends

Borscht, though.

Calm down achmed.

The same right wing policies that do nothing but help rich people and evangelical christians, but with an orange buffalo glaze.

Or promise a huge feast for your working class friends but instead serve it to your rich friends instead and blame the mexicans next door for taking it.

>Liberal tears meme still

You wonder why liberals portray us as hicks and uneducated yet you still keep this up. Don't bitch about them mocking us if you can't stop doing it to them.

J-jeez user, it's not like I want you at my party or anything...

This is far more likely to be accepted than borscht and I just got a big ol' skillet to break in!

I know this is just your bambi-on-the-ice attempt at scathing political satire but if you know anything about the damn mexicans next door that keep stealing my window pies you have to fucking tell me.

I reckon he wont follow up on most of it, the people close to him will keep him in check and we'll have a pretty standard republican government spotted by some random twitter-tier controversies every now and then.

That's exactly the problem. Trump is fine but other than Mattis he picked completely unqualified retards for his cabinet.

I welcome the banter and couldn't care less if they mock me. I do take issue with you claiming to be on a side with me however, I doubt you would be let in the door at any reputable gathering.

I want to have a level discussion with my ideological opponents, so I doubt I would want to go anyway. I find no value in circlejerking with a bunch of people who agree with me.

>something Russian

Blini kot

>I want to have a level discussion with my ideological opponents
Then you've come to the right place because you're a right faggot in my book. But please, by all means, tell us about how cuckoldry is the thinking man's fetish.

Don't forget a big bowl of guac, in honor of Jeb!

You're such a faggot user holy shit.

This

The tentative menu is as follows
-Tacos
-Steaks
-Blinis (by popular demand) & vodka
-Fish and chips & lager (in response to an anglophile I know who demanded representation for their conservative shift)
-Just regular fries
-Guacamole & salsa, hopefully I can find a turtle bowl somewhere...
-Hopefully some kind of punch but I'm at a loss for anything other than kool-aid with vermouth.

And I want to have a thread full of political food puns and kitschy party ideas themed around the Presidential Inauguration because I haven't chased everyone out of my life yet by being combative. A circlejerk is only as valuable as the jerks you are in the circle with.

What does that have to do with anything? I want a fucking discussion that isn't just based around memes.

People who can't handle an actual discussion about implications of various political events without resorting to ad hominem attacks aren't the kind of people I would want in my life anyway.

Hahaha xD

Paper mache takes 10 to 24 hours to fully cure. Hurry my friend.

Foiled by that damn clock once again! Looks like I'm hitting up a wig store and dressing up a bunch of Dora the Explorers.

>I'm a liberal. Debate me.