Tfw when it's been 15 years since Dave Thomas died and we'll never see his grandfatherly visage in another commercial

>tfw when it's been 15 years since Dave Thomas died and we'll never see his grandfatherly visage in another commercial

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reaction_formation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I took a shit yestarday that reminded me of pouring out a whole can of vienna sausages into a bowl, except more green.

FUCK 2017-15

Dave Thomas is a gay hater, fuck him, glad he's dead

>Dave didn't live to see his white utopia become reality

Well do it for you Dave. MAGA.

You always have to wonder about these people that hate on gays so much, like windy's and chik-fuk-a; what's their real motivation? Seems to me a little, "me thinks thou dost protest too much."

t. straight

That's a legitimate concept in human psychology, it's not just a meme or a stereotype

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reaction_formation

He had the right idea

what is bernie sanders doing with that spatula?

> That's a legitimate concept in human psychology

Which makes it irrelevant to people who don't buy into junk science. He was simply born before the anal sex propaganda could overcome his natural revulsion of sodomy.

Your own view on bestiality will seem as quaint to the next generation as his views on sodomy do to you.

>junk science

ok grandpa

>junk science

Essentially anything you don't understand, which is just about all of science.

Ummm... Christianity?

It's like the guy isn't even human. When I see his image I don't see a man, I see the figurehead of a movement and I smell Junior Bacon Cheeseburgers. That's the mark of true greatness.

Wtf are you talking about?

Making America great again

Essentially anything without predictive value.

Daily reminder psychology is not a science because the results of its experiments cannot be reproduced.

History...doomed.. repeated etc,

his grand daughter or who ever runs it now has ruined that company

Columbusfag here they closed the original location after he died.

that legitimately saddens me say what you want about fast food but those companies are the embodiment of the american dream

>responding to the /pol/ack

Congratulations, your actions have doomed the thread.

Wendy's had the best tasting burgers in the fast food industry for decades. They were hamburgers, not cheeseburgers, using mustard instead of mayo.

A customer had to ask for cheese, not the other way around. And they still fuck up the order because of this.

The french fries were the best in that business when fresh, good when warm, although never as consistent as McDonalds'.

Pizza and Calzone industry here, for 25 years, drone to executive. I want them to do well, their employees in this part of Ohio are great. Corporate has been following McDonalds down the drain throw it at the wall mentality instead of focusing on what brought them to the dance.

Best burgers, best fries, and frosties.

Wendy's is still the best (closely followed by A&W) where I live (Canada). It's been my favourite burger place for at least a decade now. The only thing that I can really say that's changed for the worse is the buns they began using a few years ago (they're still good, but not as good as they were). Service is still great, but then again the place I go to almost exclusively is in a 95% white town of about 20,000 people where the employees actually can speak English. Never had issues with food service/food quality unless I've gone to a bigger city where I'd say they fuck up something about 20% of the time.