Anyone else sick of the sci/stem guys cant get laid meme?

Anyone else sick of the sci/stem guys cant get laid meme?

its two girls in the pic though

No, because why waste time and energy being bothered by what other people think when I could either be studying/working or getting laid.

why the fuck do your bring your differential geometrie book to bed

it's not i literally just made this pic.

i always study to fall asleep

you have furless twink legs
that ass though, good job

well that's true

sounds like you hate it

I dont hate it, i just feel like reading anything not related to my field is a waste of time. Which is stupid but i need to read something before going to sleep.

Another ass shot because i feel like it

are you posting these pics without permission tho?

no it doesn't bother her as long as nobody could identify her from the pics.

dicck on ass pic

Prove it

Here you go, cant sleep anyway

>implying it's not a meme

It's true for guys pre-uni
Everyone whose not a sperg gets laid in uni tho

I'm sick of not getting laid desu

well that is a nice ass

damn she thicc boiii good job haha :-)

>meme
I'm sorry, all women are dumb and therefore prefer the company of equally dumb men.
That's why they're into interracial.

I really don't care for chasing pussy, it's stupid. I did it lots when I was younger but now I just don't have any interest, would literally rather study or play video games or something.

I can't tell if I'm Low T or just autistic.

This

You're weak

meme in your dreams
what about when you are awake

i really hope so. cant wait to enter uni

No, I don't fucking care.

That's some good man-ass, user.

Is nobody going to mention that OP is supposedly getting laid, yet his chick is wearing underwear?

Thats not a girl thats your gay room mate on his homo underwear you fucking virgin fagget. Nice ass btw.

why the fuck do your bring your girl to bed

It's for books

I feel the same

you autism

well I can definitely see who's never got laid here

t.virgin

You're european come to texas and see what being stem gets you. I double majored in math and physics and didnt get laid till i graduated. I work at a warehouse now and dont tell anyone about my education and have lost count of how many women ive slept with in the past 5 years and I always make sure to make the girl feel like shes smarter than me when hitting on her

tbqh I've been thinking about taking a picture of my girlfriend while I'm fucking her with one of my books just above her pussy so that it looks like I am fucking my book and then post it here to brag.

I don't have the balls to ask her to let me do that shit.

In your pic she is asleep so you are also a pussy.

I don't care. Fuck you straight men.

i just might do that

kek you need to chill out
it's not like she's gonna be mad at you if you just ask her?
I mean I don't know what kind of relationship you guys have got going but mine would think it's hilarious.
dunno how she'd feel about posting it though but I'm guessing as long as you can't recognize it's her, it should be fine

'n Buch zu haben und damit zu posieren mit dem Hintern einer 0815 Dirne ist jetzt nichts Besonderes. Sicherlich einer der Kandidaten, der die nächsten 1-2 Semester das Studium sowieso schmeißt. Deshalb muh "sci/STEM" schreien zu können zeigt dich als der Selbstdarsteller der du bist.

Viel Glück beim Grundstudium!

t. TUM

>I'm looking for a cheap excuse to brag.

I don't know if she will be mad a me wanting to take a picture of her pussy.

I mean, she really trusts me but I don't want to push her. And it is really dumb. I can brag without it.

I get 100 times plus 1 more pussy than anyone else here. Heheheho

been here for 3 months and not a sperg
where my ass at?

yes.

t. - Reformed aspie turned Normie with PHATASS Icelandic GF studying Applied Math/Engineering + physics/comp sci

how?

how what?

yeah well if you're not sure maybe better not risk it, maybe she'll come up with an idea like that on her own.
mine really likes taking pictures of ourselves having sex and whatnot but before I was really scared to suggest it

do you become a normie

All women are dumb whores. I wish rape was legal so I could have sex without paying or investing in relationships. They don't deserve human treatment anyway. Even dogs are better than women.

I spent the last 6 years working on myself, reading, working out, etc and am only now just starting to reap the benefits.

It started out with me being unhappy with how I looked and how I behaved in a social environment leading to me wanting to kill myself by age 17. So I said fuck it and tried to change.

I feel so sorry for you.

You can learn to have sex with women in a one night stand/casual relationship scenario without having to pay for drinks or anything. It's difficult but you can do it.

GL

No, woman >> dog > heterosexual guy.
Their pain is my joy.

>women
>better than guys ever
No.

Oh wow! You had SEX! Congratulations!

Just kidding.

Having sex is literally the most basic, desperate, tragic, hopelessly-void-of-meaning, outrageously obnoxious, troublesome, costly, and downright pointless cry for help that the universe has ever screamed. Wow, you were born as an objectively good looking, decent looking, or perhaps borderline acceptable member of your species. WOW! INCREDIBLE! You managed to procure a willing (which in evolutionary terms, willing translates roughly to "fucking desperate for at least a few reasons") mate and managed to somehow perform the act of intercourse with her! WOW! This his literally only been taking place for HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF FUCKING YEARS! WOW! Except guess what, you probably wore a condom... which means you failed at submitting yourself to an act which means absolutely nothing. The only thing left to do now is kill yourself.

wanna talk about it champ

I never fuck with condoms. Mainly because sex feels bad with it but also because I remember /r9k/ taught me that the condom is cucking you because the plastic is the one really fucking your girl while you just watch.

Condoms are for fags. My pulling out game is ON POINT.

>pulling out
you know you can knock her up with precum alone, right? do you pull out after 5 thrusts and then jerk off over her for 5 minutes?

No, boi. I got a strong dick. That shit is sealed.

I fuck her for like 10/20 minutes until I feel close and then she finishes me with her mouth, and that takes between 5 to 10 minutes.

but you don't feel precum come out of your dick, it's completely independet from you

Bro, do you even know of abortions?

Ok, I'm just playing. Abortions are illegal here. If I knock her up I guess I kill myself.

you are a total beta

>owns a German math book
THought you were Germany

>Abortions illegal
Sounds like Poland since it's not illegal in good ol' Germany

So are you some dirty poland dude who reads german literature?

women manage to get men to fuck them, canot be more redpilled than this

>condom is cucking you because the plastic is the one really fucking your girl while you just watch

What are you doing here, seriously?

Only because men also happen to be idiots, just to a lesser degree than women do.

What are you talking about? Everyone on Veeky Forums is a 10/10 high IQ math major making over $300k starting.

That's a nice arse, what's his name? :^)

You have to admit it is a really funny meme.

But lets be real. I feel NOTHING with a condom on. It is fucking horrible. It even feels bad because you hear her moaning like crazy and you are just like 'meh'.

depends mane, I've been using skyns for a year or so and have really got used to them, it doesn't feel like that bad anymore.
hopefully she'll get on the pill soon though

I told her about the pill a while ago. I should pressure her again on that.

supposedly the pill is more effective than condoms(which are already pretty effective WHEN PROPERLY USED of course)

I WISH I COULD KILL EVERY NON-VIRGIN NORMIE IN THE WORLD
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

Just fuck a prostitute man, wtf.

This, do it faggot. Then start from yourself :^)

My friends have girlfriends and I have sex with random chicks and prostitutes. The meme can end now.

It's not a meme, user. It's true. Most of STEM people have problems to get laid.

She use Veeky Forums too OP? Idk, I would not be able to tell my gf that I was a channer if I hadn't met my current one on Veeky Forums.

having a girlfriend doesnt realy add up.

its just the same shit over and over again.

>falling for the getting laid meme
reee this normie

Low T, trust me. I had the exact same right around I got my first gf. Started as hotflashes once every couple of hours. Couldn't for the life of me get horny which was really frustrating because i finaly had someone to have sex with. Got it checked out and turns out my body stopped making testosterone completely. Now injecting medication that tells my body to make testosterone, i'm a lot more outgoing and have more confidence.

Tl;dr go see a doctor

Should have just became a trap desu.

Not sick of the meme.

Makes me look like a scichad when I get laid so often.

is this what /r9k/ unironically believes? you never know with them.

I've realised I enjoy an intellectual discussion or a good lesson a lot more than sex. I mean those are two completely different things, but sex makes you feel good only when you are having it, while a good lesson or a good convo can make you feel good for the next few days, at least for me. Nothing is better than having your favourite drink and disscusing some science with your mates.

>I've realised I enjoy an intellectual discussion
So you stay away from women, blacks and muslims?

kek, I don't really have to stay away from blacks, there are none in my country. I do have some female friends, but they are mostly boring, so yeah.

>mostly
Nonsense, ALL women are boring without exception. No such thing as an intelligent or interesting woman.