Perhaps people that believe in global warming have lived somewhere hot all their lives...

Perhaps people that believe in global warming have lived somewhere hot all their lives. I guarantee you will stop believing in global warming if you come visit Winnipeg.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GtexLA18f_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>i dont believe in global warming because it's cold here
you just provided a counterargument to your own argument while you were giving your argument
dumb cancuck

Shit b8 m8

I just can't see people here complaining about global warming when they're knee deep in snow.

Ggggg---ggguyss....We have to ssss....top global www-arming!!!

Well now you know why it's called "climate change", rebranding the meme to garnish maximum synergy. Winnipeg of course will be colder if you don't fork over that carbon tax.

It's late November and I still see people walking around in shorts and flip flops in nyc.

Something is definitely afoot.

Same here in Denver, Colorado. Has alwaye snowed before my bday on november 16th, 4 out of 5 years the first snow is before halloween. It didn't snow until the 17th.

You're right, I'm publishing this in Nature.

It was cold af in NYC, and hailed last night, and snow-rained a little tonight too, wtf are you talking about?

It was 50 degrees earlier today, it dropped very quickly in the last hour or so, two weeks or so back it was almost 80.

It's been a warm November.

You could have mentioned any city and you chose the one which is currently in one of the warmest falls it's ever had, with still no snow when we usually have feet by now. I was walking around in shorts this afternoon man!

I can only hope you meant Winnipeg during real winter.

If global warming is real how do you explain this?
Checkmate, atheists.

Global Warming has more to do with the fact that temperatures are starting to increase in variance and slowly skew to the hotter end. We are still going to get winters and places that are cold will still be cold. The problem is that we get 80 degree weather one week and borderline freezing weather the next. The earth is losing the insulation blanket our atmosphere provides us that gives us consistent climates which are easier for life to survive in. Humans are the only ones that can adapt on a large scale.

>there are people here who actually think local weather can be used to attest or disprove the occurrence of an ongoing climate change

Also, daily reminder that larger snowfall/rainfall in temperate zones is indicative of higher evaporation rates in tropical areas, which is usually indicative of higher temperatures.

Not too impressive, t b h

winnipeg =/= global

Fuk u

Not too impressive, t b h

It was 70 degrees on Christmas in Atlanta, Georgia last year. That is just simply not normal

U suk

Ya sure bud, talk about it later over at timmy's, eh?

Come to Edmonton buddy.

Global warming is fantastic for Canada as Canada seeks to almost exclusively gain. We would like to thank our southern neighbors and the Vancouver across the sea for helping to open up our North.

Sitting at a Tims right now bud got a physics lecture in a bit. Snow storming here right now.

Winnipeg is the armpit of Canada. You should all be wiped from this country.

Even Antarctica now has forest fires.

>believe in global warming

>I guarantee you will stop believing in gravity if you come visit the moon.

>Global warming is fantastic for Canada as Canada seeks to almost exclusively gain.
How fucking stupid are you? Do you not know what a pine beetle does?

No that's what monoculture in re-forestry operations does. Globular warmings is the least of mankinds problems and it would be a net benefit to Canada opening up the northlands for permanent settlement. It's not like earth hasn't been there before with "Green"land and all of that so instead of buying into some huge globalized carbon tax meme that will fix nothing just roll with it you turd.

The ice on the north pole is definitely decreasing.

'Bron' = 'source'
'Gemiddeld' = 'average'

'Zee-ijsbedekking' = 'sea ice coverage'

Is it just me or has there been A LOT less rain than there should be?

I have childhood memories of April and half of May being non stop rain. April of this year I remember maybe one rain storm.

Perhaps people that believe in gravity have lived on a planet all their lives. I guarantee you will stop believing in gravity if you come visit outer space.

How the fuck do the tropics stay warm all year compared to the polar regions if the suns rays engulf the earth equally with only a difference of 0.000004 in distance??????
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GtexLA18f_g