Does you actually like cooking or if your rich enough you would just eat at restaurantes and order in all the time

Does you actually like cooking or if your rich enough you would just eat at restaurantes and order in all the time

>brown people

I hate cooking. I also hate washing dishes. If you have the money for it, of course, let someone else do these things for your money.

I actually do. But I'd sure as fuck pay for someone else to clean when I'm done.

i love cooking and i still eat at restaurants. it's a completely different experience and you get to try out new combinations and flavours.

Who is she? Name?

Poo'in Theloo, she does make up vids on Youtube or some shit.

I enjoy cooking AND cleaning. But I would buy a house and design the kitchen myself. I want drains in the floors. I would mop, and then squeegee everything into the drain. I also want a mop bucket on wheels. You can get them on Amazon, of course, but in my dream kitchen, there would be a hot water faucet at the exact same height to fill it up. We had that under the sink at the restaurant I used to work at. It'd also be cool to have stainless steel everything. Maybe even a way to cover up all the appliances, and pressure wash everything clean.

What *do* I hate? SHOPPING. I'd pay someone to grocery shop for me.

I thought her name was Au Yoo.

I love cooking but fuck me, after 16 hours of cooking all i want is a quick shitty burger

Get that fucking ring out of your nose you free spirited hippy fuck. Fuckin gross.

She's a poo, she's one of the few people who can legitimately wear one

kek

Can we get married so you can do all the serious shit in the kitchen and I can just be your little prep cook and cut veggies for you (I love cutting veggies) and then when we're done making a scrumptious meal together you can clean the shop and I can go gather more supplies?!? We would make a good team, user our weaknesses would be each others strengths I want you to consider this!!

:)

>furries

Dude if I were rich with fuck you money I'd create an amazing kitchen and cook there as much as possible. I suppose with enough money you could get any chef you want to come teach you a thing or two and buy literally any kitchen equipment you wanted.

That sounds way more fun than ordering in or going to restaurants all the time.

I have an uncle who is rich because he owns a construction company, and he knows a couple rich folks because he does repeat business with them.

I don't know his total networth, but I assume it is in the millions if not tens of millions.

He and I were cooking one day, we are both foodies, and he turns to me and he says "You know, I and a couple of my friends could eat out every meal. But we don't because it would make us fat. Restaurant food is not healthy for you. What you make at home, when you control the ingredients is better for you and you can tailor your food to the types of nutrients you need."

He went on for a while about how he had this one business associate that was rich and DID eat out for every meal. The guy weighs about 350 lbs and everyone calls him a fat ass behind his back. He said that the guys weight had actually lost him some clients over the years and that he couldn't do work with some people after they talked about his weight in front of him.

I got the feeling that my uncle said this to me because I was starting to push about 180 lbs at the time and was well on my way to having enough money to retire early in life.

My wife and I make good enough money that if we wanted to eat out for every meal we could... and we do eat out very often - usually several times a week. But I get a lot of salads because what my uncle said is very true.

When we do eat in we usually do something quick and simple and healthy for our kids.

this desu

If I was outrageously wealthy I wouldn't eat at restaurants I'd have my own chef obviously.

well-observed and stated

indians can wear nose rings, white girls should not

I like cooking. I also don't mind cleaning if i've got energy but if i'm tired from cooking it's not so much fun. I'm not rich rich, but i'm definitely rich enough to eat out/order in all the time, but i often find that food that i cook myself is better and more healthful.

I also think the girl in OP is really pretty. She reminds me of my south asian ex who was a total sweetheart.

i sometimes enjoy cooking, but i generally enjoy eating what i cook.
i have to cook for myself and my family - three other people - so it can at times be a chore
i'm generally not a recipe cook. i generally just make some kind of meat for the main course, a side of green veggies and some starch, usually just rice, but sometimes potatoes and less often some kind of pasta
we usually just go out when we want more exotic food - ethnic food general
and i almost always eat a lunch that is prepared by someone else

cleanup after cooking is usually never fun though.

I actually like to cook myself because I got a general idea of what I would enjoy tastewise, Restaurants are mostly fine as well if you don't pick anything you're totally not aquinted with

i love cooking and i'm good at it

i could easily afford to eat out every day but i can make better stuff at home for the most part, and i have better control over top quality ingredients and i know when i'm cutting corners (which i generally do not do)

glad to hear you're making good choices user, sets a good example for your kids.

Why not cook when you feel like it and restaurants when you don't? Why is it either one or the other

I'd rather just cook myself food at home so I can sit on my comfy couch and eat in front of my TV.
Can also drink as much as I want at home with no fear of acting like a retard in public or getting cut off at a bar.

is that you?

If I were wealthy I would cook more cause I would have a better variety of ingredients.

I pretty much live off of eggs, chicken, legumes, and cucumbers.

>legumes

legumes..cucumbers.. what the fuck do you think legumes are ? Vegetables, for fucks sake. Now, if you didn't use thart cucumber in any any fashion, fucking redundant.

I love cooking. I'm currently in the industry, considering turning it into a lifelong carreer. I'm also thinking about making a cookbook.

>I'm also thinking about making a cookbook.

Share some recipes you nerd

I haven't written any down yet. I freeball everything at home. My plan is to perfect some of the cheap but healthy shit I make at home like bibimbap, marinara and various soups, and sell it to the state to give to food stamps recipients.

I enjoy cooking.

Don't like restaurants anymore due to the fact that they make their food with disgusting amounts of fats and sugars.

Don't like cleaning but it's got to be done.

i would rather be with a nigress than a white furry.

My food is better than what you get at most restaurants to be brutally honest lad