Rousseau sez

>Rousseau sez

"Rule by force alone does not make for a legitimate government."

>here comes Nietzsche with

"DUDE MIGHT IS RIGHT LMAO"

Seriously, did ol' Nietzsche even study any philosophy or was he just THE edge-lord of his time?

>inb4 autistic rage
He had no idea what hes was talking about

Nigga you gotta specify which philosopher you're talking about

Nietzsche wasn't really concerned with governmental rules

He was concerned by what governments as institutions are capable of, but by and large the dude wrote about how individuals should live their lives.

>implying we all shouldn't just read Kierkegaard and call it a day

Kierkegaard is p cool

Only read Fear and Loathing tho

Legitimate government! jajajajajajajajajajajjaajajajajajajajajajajajaja

>tfw Kierk is not talked about nearly as much as he should be in modern philosophic discussions
He's the only person who actually solved existentialism.

legitimate government is a meme

Governments cannot by definition be legitimate, unless you think the Chicago Outfit led by Al Capone was a legitimate government.

Rousseau was a paranoid lunatic
Hard to take a niggas philosphy srs wen he be trippin son

>might is right
this is correct though

Careful with those edges son.

argue against it
you can't

Rousseau is probably worse than Nietzsche if only because Rousseau justified arbitrary power relations (between man and woman, employer and employee, state and citizen) by appealing to Nature instead of to God (the same thing with the same effect) whereas Nietzsche dispensed with both.

Marx was far more competent than the both of them. But a Nietzschean could easily dismantle OP's post by pointing out that Roussea's philosophy explicitly benefitted the merchant class of his day, whose powers were coming to exceed that of the nobility, and that the validity of Rousseau's ideas in his day was nothing if not an expression of might making right.

Come at me when you know anything about philosophy, OP.

tru, the most powerful forces are clearly the forces that determine morality in a hierarchy
is a faggot, confirmed

What about Camus?

You haven't read Kierk if you think ol Kamoo is nearly as rigorous or thorough as the Great Dane himself. Albert hardly even wrote philosophy, he wrote novels.

Sartre would have been a much better counterpoint.

Haven't delved much into Kierk, just read about him in Myth of Sisyphus. He didn't really argue that Kierk's thinking was wrong, but merely pointed out that it was unfulfilling and wouldn't produce a satisfiable life with the absurd.

But nietzsche didnt mean that u have to use fore by this.
You are retarded, N is all about manipulation and cheating the goyim with the values you, as uberman has created out of your ass

>Nietzsche is all about manipulation

Lmao this is a famous misreading of the early 20th century. You diminish Neechee by reducing him to a sociopath's utilitarianism.

Highly highly highly rec you check out Fear and Trembling. Kierk's account of Abraham and Isaac is like a proto myth of Sisyphus. Kierkegaard basically comes to the conclusion that faith in God is only possible precisely because of how absurd the prospect of his existence is. Even though I agree with Camus' atheism I find Kierkegaard's writing a lot more intellectually stimulating.

If I was sober I'd explain that a lot better but ya know

When a pair of feral ghetto negroes walk into your house with a gun, and order you to give them all your stuff; the fact that they are able to do it, doesn't make that behavior right.

what makes it wrong?

>what makes it wrong?

What makes it right? You're the one who said might makes right.

well they were able to do it so it's therefore right

>well they were able to do it so it's therefore right

So I can kill your family, and you won't think it's wrong?

the government would because they have a monopoly on force

What makes your racist characterization of "feral negroes" right except the entire history of imperialism and slavery?

You proved his point, dumbchan.

Sure, but shouldn't they not care since might is right, e.g since your family in this hypothetical scenario couldn't defend themselves, that means them getting killed isn't wrong.

Sorry, but reality check. A group of black men in America are far likely to hold someone in their house at gunpoint, depending on where in the country you live.

but in most situations they don't actually have might because their violence will results in violence done upon them
why is it wrong for them to take from me but not wrong for the state to tax me?

>but in most situations they don't actually have might because their violence will results in violence done upon them

So what? The fact that someone has more guns and better equipment and can cause more harm(the government) and will react to a murder, doesn't change the fact that if you think might is right, that means someone successfully murdering your family hasn't done something wrong.

but it's deemed wrong because an agent with greater might has decided it's wrong

AHAHAHA

Wow you doubled down. If you live in a white neighborhood you're more likely to be robbed, assaulted or killed by a white person. If you live in a black neighborhood, you're more likely to be robbed, assaulted or killed by a black person.

The white fear of black criminality is pathological. It's only common sense to you because of the "might" of various European capitalists. You will live your whole life without ever being the victim of a black criminal, but you will continue to live in fear of the Stirnerian spook of the superpredator because you are the unintelligent dupe of ideology.

Go to /pol/ if you want your plebtier feeling of inadequacy elevated to 'radical' politics.

black people are more likely to commit crime than white people
go to bed ta'nehisi

>but it's deemed wrong because an agent with greater might has decided it's wrong

Sure, but you don't. You don't deem it wrong, because you have already decided that if someone has greater might they are always right.

So if a band of robbers has greater might than your family, they are right.

the greatest might is right
the robbers aren't the greatest might

>If you live in a white neighborhood you're more likely to be robbed, assaulted or killed by a white person. If you live in a black neighborhood, you're more likely to be robbed, assaulted or killed by a black person.

And if you live in a neighborhood with a 50/50 share of both, you're still more likely to be robbed, assault or killed by a black man.

Deal with it fag.

>sucking this hard on the cock of ideology

Poor people are more likely to commit crime. You live in a country that only within one generation made it illegal to discriminate agains blacks. And there are still twice as many white criminals as black.

So if you live in America, you are objectively more likely to be the victim of a white criminal.

The point still stands that your racist analogy only makes sense to you because of the might of Euro-imperialists. Hence might makes right.

Nice goalpost moving faggot.

>Poor people are more likely to commit crime.
really wish classists would stop blaming poor people for brown people's actions
an individual black person is more likely to commit crime than an individual white person at all SES levels
I am not the person who made the original point

There is no such neighborhood and your hypothetical dosen't consider economics. You've also never been victimized by a black man. Pure ideology. Intelligence level: 0.

the criminals don't have might if they can't actually get away with their actions
you're fucking retarded if you think might = any sort of violence

Existentialism isn't something to be solved. Also if he is the best it has to offer it must be a sad group when MacIntyre wrecks the ever living shit out of him in a page and a half and moves on like it was nothing.

Maybe I will if you argue for it first.

Sure I do. Poverty correlates massively with crime, and black people are more likely to be poor.

But that doesn't change the fact that you're not being paranoid or that you're a a "white guy with pathological fear of black criminality" if you're white and strolling through Compton on a Saturday evening and you watch your back.

AHAHAHAHA

There is no statistic that proves that a black woman making 100,000 a year is more likely to a commit a crime than a white woman making 100,000 a year.

You just dug yourself into a hole, kiddo. The burden is now on you to find proof you know doesn't exist. Protip: keep your shitposting vague.

Enjoy your spooks, bluepilledchan.

You moved the goalpost even further now, good job baitlord.

>is a racist because if violence statistics
>isn't a manhater

why does the Appalachians have a lower than average violent crime level?
you can try and semantic your way out of it as much as you like, but black violence is something very real and everyone knows it

no, you just have a ridiculous definition of might
literally any action may as well be an expression of might according to you

>ridiculous definition of might
>a hypothetical scenario that involves violently murdering your family
>ridiculous definition of might

Kill yourself fag.

but a successful murder involves getting away with it

>is white
>isn't racist

top lel. do you really want to live in a brown country?

>but a successful murder involves getting away with it

No it doesn't. A successful murder involves your victims not having the might to defend themselves.

but in this situation they were also robbing me
when they get caught they will have my property confiscated
i.e. they have no might because they can't even secure property

>Might is right is the true moral principle
>Except of course when it doesn't go my way, then I'm going to start talking like a consequentialist

Yeah, I'm done. I've probably been baited for an hour already.

you have lost the argument

Nietzsche is just power fantasies of a virginal teenage nerd dude.

hello bourgeois commie

In London, over 50% of murders and street crimes are committed by men of Afro-Caribbean heritage, who make up about 8% of the city's population.

But please keep on relaxing around blacks, it's the only way you'll learn.

If you aren't more wary when a male stranger approaches you in the street in the middle of the night vs a female stranger, I can only assume that you are mentally retarded.

nietzsche was basically the most gigantic omega loser of his time.
most philosophers are, but nietz took it to the extreme.
he understood how the world worked in the same way someone on bodybuilding.com would. it's basically alpha-male culture intellectualized. there is some truth there but it stems from a complete rejection of humanity.

the irony, that most people never seem to point out with nietz is that he never practiced what he preached. he got cucked by his oneitis and died alone, angry and in love with a horse.
anyone who remotely listens to nietz is destined for a terrible life.

hi zizek

>Machiavelli says

"Politics have no relation to morals."

>here comes Rousseau with

"DUDE GOVERNMENT SHOULD BE BUILT ON MUH FEELS LMAO"

Seriously, did ol' Rousseau even study any philosophy or was he just THE edge-lord of his time?

Underrated post

He was a disgusting faggot, just like every romantic. He was a part of how retard everyone is now. Including myself.

reminder that no one has ever proved 'might is right' wrong

I'm a white dude who lives around black folks and I've been both carjacked and had my home broken into in the space of four months by young black men.

This is not a meme

umm it's just ideology dude

black people are dumb and combined with poverty it is lethal. stay safe, friend.

>doubling down
>this means something on Veeky Forums

WE GOT A NIGGER OVER HERE! NIGGER! see? No one cares.