Do you know of any good books on NEETs and shut-ins?

Do you know of any good books on NEETs and shut-ins?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/À_rebours
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Welcome to the nhk

Is it any good?

books? Oblomov, Confederacy of Dunces, those are two pretty good views on the current time's NEET.

my diary desu

Is it published?

the catcher in the rye

Watamote manga

Steppenwolf is kind of like that. The main character spends his nights walking around lonely and drinking.

Notes from Underground

Des esseintes of "a rebours" aka "against the grain"/"against nature" is the ultimate neet. Literally does not interact with anyone else and spends all day every day reading and thinking.

Would recommend.

>tfw misaki will never save you

;_;

she's not actually an angel that saves losers with a good heart she's actually batshit insane and does it for herself, the point is no one is going to save you, you gotta do it yourself.

>qt3.14 comes to your door and even becomes romantically invested into you

Does it matter she's not an "angel"?

Popular Hits of the Showa Era is hilarious.

The only reason she's even interested in you is because she thinks you're literally the biggest loser she has ever seen and being around you makes her feel less worthless.
It isn't at all genuine and again, she's fucking crazy. So yeah, it sort of does matter I think.

My diarrhea 2bh

Notes from the Underground

Metamorphosis by Kafka

Is the ending as bad as the anime?

Becoming a wageslave is worse than death.

Taipei - Tao Lin

The wizard knight is generally this. You just gotta read between the lines yo

He wasn't a NEET or shut-in from what I can remember.

sounds like the author was pretty redpilled on the nature of females

which translation?

Arthur "Boo" Radley in To Kill A Mockingbird was an actual NEET

I'm fucking sick and tired of this book always being interjected into conversations it doesn't belong it. That book is about be a pretentious normie who goes through like a one year rebel phase. It's like a day in the life of Ed Norton being a pretentious asshole to everyone for no reason. STOP memeing this book now. It has nothing to do with social alienation, depression, and isolation. It's I just subscribed to thethinkingatheist on youtube to piss my mom off-core.

but he raped his sister, Phoebe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/À_rebours
Obviously.

I read the penguin edition and quite liked it, but don't speak French and so can't comment on it compared to the original.

Also had a solid intro and one of my favorite and, I think, most fitting covers.

Anse in As I Lay Dying

Technically he's enrolled in classes but he doesn't know where and when they meet.

they do work from time to time, but as little as possible

No he didn't, memeboy.

My diary, desu.