Thoughts on Arby's food? I'm about to heat up this Arb

Thoughts on Arby's food? I'm about to heat up this Arb

O M GOODNESS, no cheese? They forgot the cheese sauce, at least I have the horsey sauce

Use the horse, Luke

Horsey sauce is pretty good, their "Arby's sauce" is fucking terrible though....just a watery, too sweet, corn syrup tasting BBQ sauce

About Arby's though they're okay, really depends on what you get though I think the roast beef kind of sucks which is ironic since it's what they're known for but in general they have decent fast food and pretty good sides (good mozzarella sticks, jalapeno poppers, etc)

I like Arby's. I think they are one of the best fast food chains. Their curly fries are GOAT and the value is insane.

bacon, cheddar, curly fries

Best place for mozz sticks

The entire point of fast food is to get a quick meal. Why would you save it for later, it can't possibly be that good reheated.

Yeah I used it

Couldn't be helped, say la vee!

>implying microwave isn't fast

>say la vee!
okay, la vee.

what does that mean, anyway? is that like hy-vee?

It's one of those places that you know is awful but still tastes good. Best fast food roast beef in the game since Hardees stopped serving roast beef a long time ago.

It's definitely shit-tier food but I still go every few weeks because a big fat beef and cheddar max (since they got rid of the big montana) and some loaded curly fries is a guilty pleasure for me.

They definitely get more hate than they deserve but they definitely aren't "good food".

"c'est la vive" you fucking American swine.

Gotta go with the three pepper dog

NO HOMO!

Chickun sandwich was pretty good, mayo kinda bland though McDonalds has better mayo

It means life goes on!

Say you will say you won't, say you'll do what I don't!
Say you're true, say to me, say la veee!

My mom used to buy five or so chicken sandwiches from Jack in the Box at once specifically to bring home for my brother to reheat because breaded chicken is all he eats.

Yes, they are both awful people.

Let me try that again then. WA LA SAY LA VEE.

My man

NO HOMO

For me it's the Beef n Cheddar.

I like the plain roast beefs with A LOT of horsey sauce, curly fries, and cherry turnovers

Guess it depends where you go as my Hardee's still serves roast beef. Though I do prefer Arby's anyway.

NO HOMO!

NO HOMO!