What are some good vegetarian dishes that don't include eggs? I feel bad for those poor chickedees

What are some good vegetarian dishes that don't include eggs? I feel bad for those poor chickedees.

Other urls found in this thread:

veganheaven.org/recipe/green-monster-veggie-burger/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pussy

Eggs are non-fertilized. There's no baby inside. It's just the chicken's period.

They don't have a rooster going around fucking the hens every time you need an egg.

If you feel bad about factory farms or "animal enslavement" or something that's different.

those poor chickedees mang

This veggie burger is amazing veganheaven.org/recipe/green-monster-veggie-burger/

A carrot

Faggot

get your own chickens at home. minimal investment and maintenance needed, you get free nice eggs. after they die (or when you slaughter the hen) make soup and eat tasty meat. we have four at a time and they provide around 120 eggs a week.

we also used to have rabbits for meat, was nice.

20 eggs, not 120*

a fresh cucumber.

right inside your ass, faggot.

>120 eggs a fucking week
Tyson weighing in I see

They also kill all the male chicks though

How hard is preparing the rabbits?. I working on a some rabbit hutches outside but Ive never killed\skinned one before .

i have two new zelands atm.

Killing is easy enough. My dad had a captive bolt gun like they use in slaughterhouses, but a ballpeen hammer between the eyes works just as well. Alternatively, grab 'em by the ears and twirl 'em around your head until their neck breaks. Be warned, they scream and yes, it's unpleasant. Never tried beheading but I imagine it'd be fairly easy since I take the heads off with a hatchet after anyway. They might jump around a bit though.
Skinning is literally the easiest thing in the world. Get your knife, go up the front legs and around the ankle, down to the crotch and same to the bottom legs. The rest is just peeling it off and making sure you don't puncture the gut cavity. Once that's done, off with the head, cut around the sphincter and let the guts fall out intact. Rest of the organs (heart, lungs, liver, etc.) are good eating, but be careful of parasites.

cook italian dishes- look at some stuff gennaro contaldo has done

The reason people avoid eggs isn't because of the eggs, it's because the male chicks are killed (usually either by grinding them up alive or suffocating with CO2, which is fucking stupid because CO2 suffocation hurts whereas nitrogen suffocation is the way I'd want to go out) and because hens are only economically viable for eggs for a couple of years, during which they're often mistreated, before being slaughtered.

The more reasonable vegans tend to think that if you have chickens as pets and they happen to lay eggs, it wouldn't be wrong to eat the eggs, so long as you cared for the chicken after it stopped producing eggs and you actually treated it as a pet that happened to drop food out of it's cunt sometimes.

Op: literally any vegan recipe, and if it calls for vegan cheese, you can just use vegetarian cheese instead. Or you could go with stuff that is de facto vegetarian anyway:

Mediterranean food like falafel, hummus, baba ganoush, tabbouleh

Lots of Ethiopian and other orthodox lenten foods

Soups like minestrone, miso, split-pea, or borscht can be made vegetarian quite easily

Tons of Indian food is vegetarian

Jamaican Ital food

Pizza is easy mode vegetarian since vegetarians eat cheese. Instead of meat, you can have roasted portobello mushrooms, or if you really want protein, you could try slicing, marinading, and frying some tempeh, or use Beyond Meat or Gardein "crumbles" which are faux ground beef and probably the most convincing meat alternative at this point. Or just avoid it entirely and have something liek tomato, artichoke, olives, spinach, etc.

Look up Indian dishes lad. Many Indians are veg, and their food is typically either vegetarian or has vegetarian variants. Also you get extra iron and protein if you use their method of eating it, meaning wiping your ass with your hands and then eating food with your hands.

vegetarianism is bad for you

how?

pasta is made with egg you mong

Veganism is bad for you if you don't use supps. Vegetarianism is fine as long as you pay a bit of attention to getting enough b12 and iron. It is actually healthy compared to eating beef 3+ times a week. There are a lot of benefits to eating less meat, and completely cutting it out of your diet for political/ethical reasons is fine to do. China study worshipping 80/10/10 vegans and other retarded food crazes are bad for you though.

How does that not instantly squeeze out the moment you try to take a bite? I see nothing to keep it together.

Not necessarily. Homemade orecchiette is made with water only. Same with some other pastas that use primarily semolina.

Most pasta isn't. I get spaghetti, macaroni, bowtie, angel hair, and penne at the bulk bin at the grocery store, and none of them have egg.

beef and meat in general has been proven to have no correlation with heart disease and has actually now been linked to superior health grandpa stop being a dirty hippie. vegetarianism IS bad for you

if you feel bad about chickens you should feel bad for cows too

dry pasta doesn't have eggs in it, you cretin

any sort of fried rice

top it with tofu

*most dry pasta

Why? Chickens will lay unfertilized eggs regardless of their living situation, so why not eat em? You are hurting literally nothing.

>that sad fucking dog

Sup Main bro

Meat flavored ramen flavoring packets typically have meat products in them, so don't use that. Still, here is a good recipe for vegetarian ramen.

First put the 2 cups of water on the stove, while you are waiting for it to boil, get a small bowl and mix 1 tbsp soy(I prefer low sodium) sauce and 1 TSP siracha. Get some tofu, and chop it up into tiny pieces. Also, get some broccoli, and break it up into somewhat smaller trees. When the water starts to boil, wait two minutes and then put all this shit in there, wait another minute, and once it starts to boil again you got yourself some cheap, tasty, protein rich, lower-sodium soup. I typically add an egg too for the protein and calories but I see where you are coming from with the chicks. Still, I already gave up meat and I don't want to think about where my gains would be without eggs.

see

Nu-male cuck detected

Actually, eating meat has been proven to increase your risk of heart disease, cancer, and autism. And don't forget that livestock are responsible for 51% of all air pollution -- mostly thanks to cows. Eating meat IS bad for you AND everyone else in the world.

That heart disease study was disprove. easily because all they did was follow people with heart disease and see that they happen to eat american norm levels of red meat. A new study late last year showed this was a false correlation and that fatty cheeses and red meats have a beneficial effect on the heart and do not increase the chances for heart disease. You're old ok. get with the times

How about a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola?