We only pumped 1 dollar? Fuuuuuuuck. How do we get back to ATH then?This was it...

We only pumped 1 dollar? Fuuuuuuuck. How do we get back to ATH then?This was it? We were waiting for the listings to the gook exchanges for months.

Attached: Coin-Spotlight-Icon-ICX.jpg (760x376, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ath
>in a bear market
the absolute state of biz

This is basically it.we waited 3 months for korean exchanges and it peaked under 4 dollars.any korean who really wanted this already bought on bithumb pro.HUGE dump incoming.

rising wedge formation, if it breaks 4100ish watch out.

It doesn't start trading on Bitthumb until the 25th you doofus.

Fuck. How exactly are koreans going to "pump it" if the volume is on another exchange and you can't arbitrage? I thought the korean exchanges now require KYC to prevent that.

Is it just pro traders who monitor the price on korean exchanges, and assume that since they are bumping it up, oh shit we'll pump it up?

hahaha the absolute state of icon holders
they think this is actually going to pump back to ATH
bithumb or not, bear market means koreans are in a bear market too, what fucking money do they have to pump icx

delusional as fuck

Its already on bithumb pro brainlet.Anyone who wanted this that badly bought on there.Bithumb regular in 3 days.

huh. volume says otherwise, you are the loud minority fren

I'm extremely annoyed that VEN always has to pump with ICX which makes it harder to trade back and forth between the two. They are literally the same fucking price

exactly, why would koreans wait until its listed on bithumb to fomo in last minute?
thats fucking retarded and a good way to lose money
probably end up peaking in value there before dumping
buy rumour sell news etc

hahaha.. "we're getting listed - Mama I'll buy you a house!"..
seriously, young retards!
the way it works isn't automatic ATH when more poorfags board the ship. It's about the timing and quality of fags boarding the ship.
No, instead their moaning and crying makes the ship slower, it sinks easier. But I'm glad you guys fell for the hype - IN A BEAR MARKET.
Prepare for the dump. Paratroopers have taken a jump already and are ready to salvage gold from the bodies of you shipwrecked anons!

lmao you retards gonna end up like me 3 months in holding ICX bags if you won't be cautious about price pumps like that. on a positive note I almost broke even I mean back to my initial

Anyone know the answer to this? How exactly are koreans going to "pump it" if the volume is on another exchange and you can't arbitrage? I thought the korean exchanges now require KYC to prevent that.

Is it just pro traders who monitor the price on korean exchanges, and assume that since they are bumping it up, oh shit we'll pump it up?

bots do that

It doesn’t doesn’t start trading on Bithumb until Sunday newbs

if koreans wanted it, theyd buy on bithumb pro
believe me, this isnt doing a 3x in a bear market
people are much smarter with their money now then back in january since everything was pumping

Bithumb is to Koreans what coinbase is to Americans. It’s the 7th biggest exchange in the world by bitcoin volume and is an on ramp for Korean currency. It’s actually bigger than coinbase/Gdax

why put so much effort into fud? look at the charts last year, BTC was bearmarket and NEO hit$30 mid year dyor faget

check how long it took eos to see 3x gains after bithum listing

Right. But let's say theoretically, they pump it to $10 ICX with a Won pairing. So how does logistically work? On Bithumb it is $10, and Binance it is lower say $5. Then what brings the price up on Binance to match the $10? I thought it's traders FOMOing in? But if we all decided NOT to, then there would be a huge price discrepancy ,and not just the kimchi premium discrepancy.

So, aren't the bots programmed on a Korean/Non Korean's account? I was reading somewhere that they can only transfer out $50k a year or something.

Eos did 3x in december when i could have made a token from my cats piss and it would 3x.Problem with icon is that it went 120x ico in light speed, then all the ico whales who botted on binance controlled the market, they suppressed and suppressed the price and got greedy for scalping more off the top, they killed off any confidence and hype for this coin.Now we have the korean exchanges and we are in a bear market, price is only up a dollar, the hype phase the whales should have rode to 50 dollars is over, the koreans arnt interested in it.It going to dump hard, this isnt fud, just a fair warning.

Koreans love EOS go look at the volume coming from Korea. Bithumb CEO is a partner in EOS, this is been decided already.

oh mighty prophet tell us more about how noble you were trying to save anons from losing money

You must be new here. Let’s say price is $5 on binance and then coin is released on Bithumb. People start selling the coins they have on bitthumb and then Koreans start buying them at a premium, say 5.25. Now because price is 5.25 on bitthumb, people on binance will see that and raise the price their icon to 5.25 because they can sell it elsewhere for that price. Then people on Bithumb go to 5.50, binance goes to 5.50. Etc

I thought Koreans can't use binance

I'm at the gym I'll explain this when I get home. Tldr; price increase in Korea will always lead to price increase for all other exchanges, albeit slightly less because of the inefficiencies you describe

Everyone can look at coinmarketcap and similar sites

icx bagholder spotted

Yes I'm sort of new thanks for explaining. So that's basically what I was saying earlier (although not as elaborately). Traders actively seeing the price on Bithumb, and then raising the price in accordance. So overall, the entire market moves up basically on the psychological sentiment of "oh shit, the Koreans are pumping it, let's pump it too"

The thing I'm wondering is, In your scenario that makes sense that they can raise their price to 5.25 because they can sell it elsewhere.

But the thing is, how if Koreans became super strict recently, requiring all users to submit to KYC. No more anonymous.

So the ones creating the price essentially were the ones who could arbitrage. But how is that going to affect it now?

Ok thanks

get out of here with your logic!

faget spotted

Icon is an erc-20 token, you can literally send it to anyone with a my ether wallet in the world

pump is over boys. i dropped my bags. every fuccking news is already priced in. will buy back below 2$ soon. thx for holding my bags until then.

Yeah but you wrote
>because they can sell it elsewhere for that price
when they actually can't

The pump is happening now retard. It's at it's daily ATH lol.

Sold nearly half my stack at 41 and it immediately goes on the next run lol is this a joke

Etc etc

Attached: 1517289504351.png (1600x900, 280K)

The pump isn't over faggots, you can still get in just not for retarded gains.

I'm dumping these bags on the 25th and not looking back

Just listed on coinone too holy fuck

thanks for cheap coins you retard. coinone coming today aswell.

Just listed on coinone too holy fuck

sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fm.news1.kr%2Farticles%2F%3F3267471

>hasn't even listed on the exchanges yet
>pumped 100% anyway
>hurr why no pump

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 41K)

EVRRYTIME I SELL ITGET LISTED ON A NEW EXCHANGE

Attached: 18.png (280x291, 120K)

listed everywhere - yet decreasing bull volume. We all know what that means! Hello toilet!

Coinone listing

literally hit 24h ath a second ago you massive retard.

literally #3 TOP VOLUME ON ALL BTC MARKETS AND EXCHANGES

njoy faggots, dump would be hilarious as it listed everywhere

It isn't listed you fucking brainlet, only on one small exchange so far. Wait a few days.

$10 by friday

its already priced. max 5$. dump back below 3$, its righht time to drop bags

I know the feel bro
This shit wasn't moving for like a month
It finally started an uptrend, then made a little peak

I dumped most of it to buy the dip.... it then pumps like an extra 10k buterins.... MY MISSING GAINS

O well, i take comfort knowing it will dump soon and i can buy in cheap

>I dumped most of it to buy the dip.... it then pumps like an extra 10k buterins.... MY MISSING GAINS

same boat

t. sold ICX right before the announcements

Btw Koreans are to nationalistic to dump their own coin

dump is incoming yes.. RSI is way overheated and this kind of news won't hold this up..

Literally fucking retarded. It was at $1.60 on Sunday. It’s now at almost $4. All the alts are dying, BTC looks like shit, and ICX is at $4 when it should be at $2. Looks good to me. Plus the real pump will happen on the 25th when it actually gets listed.

Attached: 02F7A50D-B41C-4664-A756-6320F5918005.jpg (600x484, 36K)

brainlet detected
I've seen them dump ICX plenty of times
>pumps all day
>doing well
>night time comes (gook morning)
>it dumps through all buy walls

What are chinks. Brainlet

the ICX chart actually looks quite healthy. It may well start moving sideways or even pull back 5-10%, but I don't think it will dump. I also think it's quite probable that this continues to moon into the 25th.

Pump probably isn't QUITE over but to get back to ATH we'll probably need BTC to recover.

So RIP

ICX will be over $100 next year, i keep screencapping these shitposts and can't wait to repost in all of the "I sold ICX at $1.60, going to kill myself now"

we're well into gook morning and it hasn't stopped pumping

its 3.82 dollars on bithumbpro and 3.94 dollars on binance.As everyone who has lived in Korea has told you, nobody gives a shit about it there.

>ICOs next month
>Dapps next month
>National South Korean Bank partnership
Please drop your bags guys so I can see some pink fucking wojaks

It’s the afternoon for gooks. They woke up like 8 hours ago.

Not to mention fucking staking.

Thanks just sold 10k

they are the same coin. it's difficult to comprehend at first but ICX and VEN are like TRON and XVG, shitcoins that are inexorably glued at the hip

What's this realistically going to pump to?
I'm thinking 6k right before bithumb and then dump.

We've all read up on those Dapps.. quite an embarrassment! Just because you put a shoe, some rocks and cheese on top of the dough doesn't make it a good pizza! HYCON is about to take over Korea (take it from someone who lives there).. Enjoy your burgler!

KOREA IS WAKING UP

>being this salty to have missed 100x gains
>shills another meme dag coin with zero partnerships
>meanwhile theloop/icon pic related
LOL

Attached: 20180320_122231.png (1080x1594, 258K)

I doubt it, but you never know. I just sold mine because I think I'll be able to get them back a bit cheaper soon, but it's not impossible that we're really in a bull phase and it will continue going straight up for a while. It's still undervalued compared to some other coins.

Guisseee howweee cummmm I doonuttt get 100x in a day

Attached: 506E4FF8-660F-461E-9677-7DE120A4108B.png (657x527, 24K)

you know what's incoming! see you on the ground floor!

Attached: Screen Shot .png (1319x702, 147K)

7 million dollars of 24 hour volume on icx on bithumbpro already, and its 20 cents lower than on binance.Isnt looking good.

Somebody bought at $10 and sold at $2.

It's a low volume exchange, not bothered.

if the volume is low, but everyone wants it, shouldnt the price be pumping?

No, because not many people use it. That's why it's called a low volume exchange.

>being this much of a brainlet

Attached: CHADICX.png (1440x810, 625K)

theres 7 million dollars of volume on icx on bithumb.More than enough to gauge reaction.

If the volume is low means people don't want in..

In fact 7 million dollars of volume puts it at the 3rd highest volume icx exchange on cmc, go check.So bithumpro is one of the HIGHEST volume icon exchnages, yet the price is still way lower than binance.Korea doesnt care.

sorry mate, I was in the ICO. paid $0.11 a pop. you? I'm just being clever, making my babies grow.

the state of ICX holders

1 month ago
>$20 eow guys
today
>$2 is too high for this pos

Attached: 37365839833734567.jpg (399x385, 27K)

They bought high and have gotten shit on for so long they’re scared to believe again.
THIS IS IT BOYS. THIS SHITS PUMPING IN A FUCKING BEAR MARKET. WHAT DO YOU THINKS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN ALT SEASONS IN FULL SWING AGAIN!??