There are people on this board RIGHT THIS MOMENT who do not drink their coffee black

There are people on this board RIGHT THIS MOMENT who do not drink their coffee black.

Other urls found in this thread:

traderjoes.com/fearless-flyer/article/1062
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26843588
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And?

and there's nothing you can do about it.

coffee is pretty versatile. Its good plain and many other ways.

Im drinking my special dark roast RIGHT THIS MOMENT with a tablespoon of hazlenut coffeemate and a teaspoon of splenda.

It's FUCKING delicious.

I'm about to order a hazelnut latte with an extra shot of espresso and you can't stop me

milk is good for you

Disgusting. Get your caffeinated hot chocolate away from me.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The era of black coffee is over
Nothing but orange juice in the morning from now on

orange juice is good for you

Black coffee master race here

It makes breakfast great again

>not waking up out of pure hatred and spite
>being a slave to the caffeinated jew

>drinking coffee
Why would I want to punish myself so early in the morning or at all?

I know it's immature of me, and I won't condone it in any way, but I genuinely do think less of people who can't appreciate bitter flavors.

Do you feel the same as people who can't appreciate sweets?

I tend to drink a lot of stouts and dark beers, not feeling the bitterness anymore.
Coffee just tastes like shit.

Do they exist? Humans naturally embrace sweetness.

Hot chocolate is caffeinated.

Think what you want of me. Your opinion means shit to me. I don't like bitter or sour things. I can consume them if need be. But I rather not touch them.

Just a little sugar to cut the bitterness, is all

I don't drink coffee. I'm already addicted to chocolate, no fucking way do I need to add coffee to the list, too.

I don't drink coffee.

I replaced soda with coffee, and am pretty happy with it.

*tips meme hat*

I like bitterness in vegetables and teas but black coffee just tastes like angry dirt to me.

Enjoy your diabetus

Watch out. The janny is going to delete that picture as soon as he can. Pepe triggers him hardcore.

There are people on this board that drink coffee

le reeeee my tendys! XD

im such a frogposter

coffee is good for you

to be honest, it really depends on the quality of bean, roast, and brew style. I applaud anyone who can drink folgers black but the only way I can is to dump a shitload of sugar and creamer in. However, take my usual high quality bean from a local roaster, and it's a shame to put anything in it because the natural flavors are so good on their own.

ok look here buddy. i drink nothing but double or 120minute ipa's with atleast 90ibu. coffee is weak shit and has no complexity. add some milk it's FUCKING good for you

I have been beaten down over the years and I can drink any cup of coffee black no matter how bad it is. Not bragging or anything but I just don't care. The stuff I buy from the coffee shop that roasts their beans is delicious but the Flavia brand shit I drink at work is still tolerable. If it's not sour then I'm happy.

high quality shitpost

maybe i'm spoiled, I never tried really crap coffee until I had to work nights for work and that's all there was and I was terrified of what this awful garbage was

>milk good for you
[citation needed]

I don't even drink coffee

Folgers classic, drip brewed 2:1 ratio of water to coffee grounds. Black.

Both my grandfathers drank it this way, and so do me and my father. I seriously dont understand the whole sugar/creamer thing.

I will say though, Irish Black Tea with sugar is fucking amazing.

Have you thought about anything other than shittng up the board?

Sage

>Coffee

It's fucking shit I'd prefer a glass of warm piss.

t. underage

I didn't realise they grew tea in Ireland.

Coffee tastes like complete shit and the use of sweeteners is just a meme attempt at diluting the said bad taste. You're just lying to yourself from start to finish. It's honestly pathetic and red pilled individuals like myself are just constantly laughing at you.

>yea i'd like two packets of splenda with some half and half

Like, how fucking retarded are you? Why not just order something that doesn't taste like shit in the first place?

You want the caffeine buzz because you're a degenerate drug addict that cant deal with reality? Fine. Consume caffeine pills or just drink your coffee black. There is no point in infinitely diluting it until it is basically a milkshake.

God, some of you guys are beyond helpless. It's seriously pathetic, lol.

it's a

traderjoes.com/fearless-flyer/article/1062

check this one out

>I've come of age so I must drink coffee as that's what adults do.

Fuck off back to you know where and take that hivemind with you.

wasted get Tbh

Don't get mad at me just because you can't enjoy bitter flavors.

>Assam

Fucking tard.

>Bitter

Stop showing yourself up.

>n-nobody could enjoy bitterness

Kek, don't worry about it buddy, you'll understand when you're older.

>25 years old
>have never drank coffee in my life
>got through high school without drinking it
>got through college without needing it
>getting through working life, waking up at 6 AM, going to bed at 11 PM, without needing it

and then i see all the people who if they dont have their coffee by 8 AM they cant function

i dont get it

I don't really like sweet desu

I exclusively get French vanillas from Tim Horton's

Caffeine is literally an addictive drug; not complicated desu

some people are "okay" sleeping 6 hours a night, and some need 8+ hours to feel well rested. Say your body needs 9 hours to feel well rested but you don't have enough time in the day to get everything you want accomplished and get those 9 hours. Eventually you say "well I'll just drink some coffee in the morning and be fine", and sleep 7 hours instead. This becomes a habit, and you trade the 2 hours you would be sleeping for drinking coffee in the morning. In the short term this isn't a bad thing -- you get more productive time in your day, and coffee is relatively cheap. However, over time your body becomes resistant to the effects of caffeine. You become groggy, angry, and unfocused until you've had your morning caffeine. it's the same as any other addiction really.

there are people on this board who don't drink la croix

>soda water with a couple drops of lemon juice
>moms proclaim it's some delicious french drink because of the name

i'll drink the illy from out front black (americano with two additional shots of espresso) but the shit they give us to drink in back needs to be doctored now having had the product from out front.

I drink one and a half teaspoons of Tchibo instant coffee dissolved in 330 ml of water whenever I need to put some pep in my step.

I remember when I was like you.

Man, I brewed some admittedly cheap, but decent tasting coffee with nice fruity undertones for myself and made an extra cup for my mother, who wanted to try it.

She immediately went for the creamer, so I stopped her and had her try it black. She claimed it was bitter and wondered aloud if she could melt some chocolate into it and make a mocha cappuccino. After adding about a cup worth of sugar, she said it was very good.

Last time I waste my beans on her, I swear.

I had a Latte instead of an Americano for the first time ever 2 weeks ago and there is literally no going back for me

I drink mine back, double sweet

>Drinking coffee hot

>you can't like what I don't like!

grow up.

bump for inspiring and deep conversation

Well, I think it's really sweet of you to make coffe for your mom. You should do it again!

>people who drink coffee for breakfast

Which I guess is the vast majority. Can't stand it, it's way too harsh to be drinking at 7 in the morning. 10:00 AM at the earliest for me.

>4. taboo slang the female pudenda

Coffee is more of a drug than a drink.

I drink my coffee with 2 tablespoon of powdered hot chocolat.

Cheap moka is love.
You cant stop me.

>I drink my coffee with 2 tablespoon of powdered hot chocolat.
My friend, you should upgrade to s. american chocolate. Pour that hot coffee over a finger of dark sugar sweetened chocolate...tdf

I cant find those on eastern Canada sadly

hey guys taking my coffee without sugar or creamer for a week and i just wanted to tell everyone

Coffee and alcohol are memes for people with shitty life habits or trying to be edgy.

>muh sophistication
>muh acquired taste

Glad to see you're on the right track. We are counting on you to stick to it.

Orange Juice? What do you want, DIABEETUS? If it ain't fresh spring water suckled right from the mountain's teat, what the fuck is the point?

It's fucking bean water. Get over it.

UNDERAGED GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i dont drink coffee actually..i drink soda in the morning though

>tfw drink coffee black and have no problem with how others drink it

to each his own i guess.

I don't drink coffee.

Here I am you fucker

Black coffee is disgusting.

>People seriously being elitist over ground bean water in 2017

I sweeten my coffee with 100% MAPLE SYRUP and it is absolutely DELICIOUS

One day im going to wake up and theres gonna be mass media coverage similar to smoking about how coffee was all bullshit and bad for you and nobody ever actually liked the taste. I need that comic about alcohol posted for just this occasion.

Oh you mean this retarded comic by some stuck up nerd with no taste?

Yeah thats the one thanks.

black coffee is good unless you like to smell like spoiled milk

Coffee is good for you and it tastes great.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26843588

>only sweeet taste of sugar or hfcs good nuf fer me

>tfw i drink it with honey and milk

Unlike hard liquor some beers have enjoyable taste.

I put cream in my coffee today just to mix things up.

The bold/richness of the coffee was completely killed and there was an aftertaste of sweat because I guess they don't clean the cream carafe ever.