Pizza isn't pizza without the grated cheese, crushed red pepper, dried oregano, and garlic powder

Pizza isn't pizza without the grated cheese, crushed red pepper, dried oregano, and garlic powder.

Sure it is. But I still expect those things to be available at a slice joint.

Cheese goes on the pizza before the topping, oregano goes on top of the pizza before it is baked and minced garlic goes into the sauce.

The red pepper is a welcome addition.

Looks like highschool lunch pizza.
If you didn't steal that I pity you.

why do americans feel the need to sprinkle the remnants of their seat cushions on food?

You must have some very tasty seat cushions.

>sprinkle the remnants of their seat cushions on food

I didn't realize seat cushions were made from sawdust.

ok

lmAOOOO xDDDD LE O B S E S S E D ebin :^^^^^))))))))))))

>dried oregano
why don't you just grate some flakes of notebook paper on your pizza while you're at it

>garlic powder

You fucked up pleb

>Sure it is. But I still expect those things to be available at a slice joint.
This.

Those things are fun...a little layer of intense flavor....but I think it's not required for all pieces of course.

>garlic powder

Pizzerias have this? I've never seen it.

>Those things are fun
Especially at some neighborhood slice joint where you're just grabbing a bite on the run and the pizza is good but nothing noteworthy. Having the option of tailoring it to your mood when it arrives on the paper plate is sometimes fun. But I don't expect to see this shit in a place where you're having wine while waiting for individual size pizzas and the guy standing in front of the wood fired oven has a Neapolitan accent.

pretty good taste, but the application needs work. looks like you dropped it on a beach

It's not as ubiquitous as the cheese or pepper but it's own there. And isn't it garlic salt, not garlic powder?

yes, probably

Wh-where can I get pizza that big?

Maybe for Americommies.

Eh. Cheese and oregano is fair game. But to me, crushed red pepper is what you put on shitty pizza to salvage it. An attempt to mask the flavor rather than alter/enhance it.

Oregano has more flavor than pepper.

But it also, in my totally unqualified opinion, complements the taste of the pizza. Crushed red pepper doesn't. It just adds an alien spiciness that dulls the flavor of everything around it.

Agreed OP but maybe not for the same reason.

I always have an urge to put every single one of these on my pizza when I see them. If I leave out even one, I feel like I'm cheating myself.

Is that shrimp on the other pizza?
Fucking disgusting

looks more like thin-sliced sausage

If the sauce is a little on the sweet side the crushed red pepper gives a spicy counterpoint to it.

You call that pizza? That doesn't look like '' to me.

Do you want some pizza with your spices?

If you can't tell the difference between shrimp and pork sausage, seek help.

i don't put any of that shit on my pizza. i just make sure my pizza tastes good to begin with. ie not ordering a shitty pizza

all that dried shit on top of pizza is gross

I like anchovies

>oregano
>not basil

I've never seen a pizzeria that offered dried basil.

>dried oregano or basil

into the trash it goes

It probably tastes better than pizza from a franchise chain but it doesn't look too appetizing. We need sexy images of pizza in this thread. (pic related)

Crushed red pepper is good of there is a subtly sweet topping like sausage, roasted pepper, even certain onions. It is absolutely required on pineapple pizza.

I disagree, but that does look good doe

You get fresh basil on margherita pizzas. But yeah I've never heard of dried being available

No it's garlic powder