Has anyone ever noticed that girls don't really crave protein?

Has anyone ever noticed that girls don't really crave protein?

Even disregarding vegetarianism, most of the girls I know IRL eat a diet that naturally prizes sugar and dairy over things like meat and seafood.

There's also a stereotype that kids really like sugar and aren't all that fond of protein, but I personally craved meat and hated sugar from the age of 4.

Muscle mass.

Men have much more muscle tissue per unit body weight than women or children.

Therefore they require more protein, the craving is just your way of getting it.

Well, that's just not true at all. That's a unbalanced stereotype.
I eat mostly meat, fish, and vegetables. The only carbs I eat are fruits and the occasional plate of pasta, or bread for a sandwich.
I eat steak at least once a week (because I buy whole primal cuts and have them cut to order, so I always have steak in the freezer), and that's just an example. As a matter of fact, I crave meat and fish protein more than anything else. I do try to alternate them though. Beef one night, fish the next, chicken the next, etc. And at lunch or breakfast, I always have an egg or baked tofu.
I think women who pretend to not crave protein aren't listening to their bodies and are trying to appear dainty in front of guys. It's very important for women to get enough protein, our bodies need it for all kinds of reasons. When I was first dating my husband, he loved the fact that I'd eat all kinds of foods and rip into steak or wings or a whole lobster, or a platter of bbq right along with him. It's probably one of the things that solidified our relationship, because we could go out and dine or party together the same way (except I do have to work out more than he does to keep in shape).

hey

Girls get protein from other sources

ie. swallowing Jamal's load

It's a stereotype, yes, but it's not unbalanced at all. There's a reason that most vegetarians are women, and most converts to omnivorism from vegitarianism (For example, many Hindus) are men.

That makes a lot of sense.

Why the opposite, though? Why do so many women crave sugar, while few men do?

Yes, the reason is that they aren't doing what's best for their bodies. They are purposefully ignoring their bodies signals, for vanity's sake. Women need meat protein just as much as men, if not more (because of menstrual cycles, pregnancy, hormones, and upkeep of fats and collagen in the skin, breasts, vagina and more. It's not that women don't crave protein, it's that they ignore the signals their bodies are sending them, again for vanity's sake as well as a misplaced notion of what's healthy and good for them. There's a reason vegan women look older than their omnivorous peers.

Are you kidding? I don't think I've met a single woman that doesn't crave red meat at least 75% of the time.

Steak is the biggest meme food around.

not protein, but zinc.

Semen is a good source of zinc, ladies :^)

Sugar easily converts to fat. Girls need fat for ass and tits.

literally the opposite of every encounter I've had with women.

Every single one I know fucking kicks back the chicken/beef/pork/lamb at any restaurant and bitch if there isn't enough on their plate

No it doesn't

t. sedentary individual who lost weight eating unlimited amounts of sugar

You can even look it up, you have to eat about 100 teaspoons of sugar before it even starts converting to fat.

People think sugar is bad because the foods it's associated with have other fattening ingredients (dairy fat, oil, a huge diversity of preservatives, etc.)

>Every single one I know fucking kicks back the chicken/beef/pork/lamb at any restaurant and bitch if there isn't enough on their plate

they're not bitching because they enjoy the food, they're bitching because they want you to spend more on them

Sugar, spice.. something something..
Snails and puppy dog tails.. something something...

Sugars vs Proteins; the battle that has been around for generations.

Maybe it's a biological thing that has to do with maternal instincts.

I don't know, ask my older sister

She went borderline anemic because she wanted to eat "hip" and "civilized" food.
>think uh duh cute animals
Think having to maintain twice the muscle is bad? I guess bleeding out of your crotch for a week a month is worse.

Once she got over herself she wolfed down a 1lb medium rare steak

>Has anyone ever noticed that girls don't really crave protein?
You need to get with a real girl.

If she don't swallow, I ain't gonna follow.

If she don't slurp, I'm gonna usurp

If the bitch don't devour, she's getting my golden shower

If the ho don't ingest, she's going to get stressed

If the slut don't quaff, I'm throwing her in the trough

If the cunt don't swig, I'm dumping the pig

My girlfriend's diet consists mostly of smoked salmon and various sushi/sashimi dishes. I also fucking hate fish, so you can imagine how that goes.

They're complaining about the restaurant being so cheap, don't take these things as a personal attack

Funny that kind of women also happens to have anemia, meat is truly necessary for the diet I've seen arguments like that beans can replace it, yes beans gives you proteins but no Iron and unless you take supplements you'll die.

Meat rocks

*shrug* I'm a girl and my go-to food is a burger. The only savory food I don't want meat with is pizza, and my favorite foods all have meat or seafood in them. But I think this might be true to an extent, I think there's something about estrogens that makes someone tend to favor sugars. I remember looking it up at one point, but now I can't recall exactly what it said.

I think the reason most vegetarians are women is because women tend to be more sensitive about the topic of hurting/killing animals. It also might be connected to women more often following diet fads, which being a vegetarian sort of is.

add the whole "organic" thing to the mix. If me and my gf go out for a meal she will always go the pasta or salad, or occasionally a chicken dish. Yet there's me smashing down a burger or steak. She's never bothered about what I eat and I couldn't care what she eats. Different tastes I guess

what does the pussy taste like?

Salty milk and coins.

true, but they crave my brotein tho

N E W Y O R K
E
W

Y
O
R
K

I imagine its because society has different ideals for men and women. Women don't be fat do some cardio, men be muscular do some lifting. Successful muscle building requires more protons. Where as more proton is not necessarily a requirement for being skinny/not fat

Fucking retard dont listen to this fag

I noticed this in that red meat craving/consumption is an ovulating/menstruating proxy for iron.

You're a moron. just because you love meat doesn't mean everybody else does and they're lying to themselves and there's no other way to get protein and veganism is bad

As a woman i can say this is true for me. My diet is mostly carbs and sugar. Milk oats, eggs, baked goods, sweets, potatoes are 90% of what i eat. Maybe i eat meat once a week, or more depending on if i eat out. Last meat thing i had was liver and onions. Sometimes i wonder if my diet is deficient.

This is going to sound kinda fucked up but I think it's true. I think most of them are just really stupid and don't know any better. Like most people, their approach to the world is very instinctual and primitive in nature so they gravitate towards cheap/easy/tasty shit.

>As a woman
Oh look, a wild attention whore appears

>My diet is mostly carbs and sugar
>Sometimes i wonder if my diet is deficient
That's a tough question, bet there isn't the slightest general scientific consensus on that

TL:DR: retarded attention whore

kek

My wife loves meat and I can slim her down anytime I want just by limiting her carbs.

>posts a thread about women
>women reply
>you sperg the fuck out because girls are present

hows life on the spectrum dude

>Potatoes
>Milk
>Oats

You are not deficient in anything essential. Those 3 foods alone can sustain a human body indefinitely

Not only sustain, but thrive. Look at the Irish peasant prior to the potato famine. Their diet was essentially that, with less oats.

>Not only sustain, but thrive. Look at the Irish peasant prior to the potato famine. Their diet was essentially that, with less oats.
Yeah and the Irish peasants were definitely thriving lol

>My wife loves meat and I can slim her down anytime I want just by limiting her carbs.
How do you restrict her carbs? I've been training my wife on a point system for the last 1.5 years, for example 10 points for vacuuming, 12 for mopping, 5.5 per laundry load, 21 for anal, 16 for taking a facial like a champ, 25 for hard exercise at the gym for an hour, and cumulative points depending on her activity level (I make her wear a FitBit) etc. She can redeem the points for more food or treats, time off from chores/kids (I'm taking care of the kids Sunday so she can go to lunch and a spa with her friend, cost her 180 points), exemption from sex for a night, that kind of thing.

It works really well but it's kind of a pain to keep track of everything. She's pretty submissive and enjoys it well enough though.

That's right goyim, keep drinking that delicious soda and eating those twinkies :^)

Hahahaha I like your sister.

I would like to repeatedly insert my penis into her vagina untill we both both simultaneously experiece a rhythmic set of muscle contractions within our pelvic areas.

>attention whore
m8 this thread is literally about women
don't be such a douche

Different people eat a bit differently, but I don't think that's really true in general.

I don't like red meat much, because it doesn't really agree with me, but we do eat chicken and fish quite a bit.

This appears to be the case for my girlfriend; every time she gets a period, she wants steak.

Nope, never been there.

Ayyy

Because women are retarded chemical addled whores who can't take responsibility for their own diet

>Girls need fat for ass and tits
>Ass is literally a giant area of muscle which the average thot doesn't even care for

>100% muscle

asl?

Pls rspnd

I like decadence. You slobs should be shot.

That person is entirely covered in fat

They were, that's why England took advantage of the famine to make sure as many of them died as possible.

why do you have that saved

>most of the girls I know IRL

Travel more, you are living in a bubble.

You're a fucking moron.

>why do people with more muscles crave protein more hurrr durr
Really idiot?

Fish has a shitload of protein idiot.

t. virgin

Holy fuck this board is retarded.

1) Proteins are essential for building muscle. Men, especially those who lead active lifestyles, will need roughly half their bodyweight (in pounds) in grams of protein for best efficiency.
2) Processed sugars will always turn into unhealthy fat.
3) Nothing wrong with healthy fats as long as you don't go overboard.
4) Dairy has lots of protein in it as well as healthy fats.

pretty much this. I never could wean myself off meat. no matter how much """complete""" plant protein I eat, I end up craving animal protein after a couple days. it doesn't go away like they say it does either, it just keeps getting worse. dairy protein helps somewhat but isn't enough and is too fattening. doesn't help that I have to limit my intake of beans (some kind of allergy? steady intake of any kind of beans gives me weird rashes and bad breakouts esp. soy).

>Fish has a shitload of protein idiot.
did she say otherwise?

I don't crave meat much at all, fruit mostly. Its not just a refined sugar thing since sweets and cake don't hit the spot. Oily fish sorts me out, and citrus fruits. I'm definitely deficient in iron though, recent blood test confirms. I fucking love a steak though, and when I make curries I add fuckloads of good spinach, stock and spices so the final result is pretty high in iron to the point where I swear it tastes metallic. I think I crave sugar from my anxiety disorder, it raises my metabolism so I'm constantly burning fuel, proteins take too long to break down so my body favours sugars, but my muscles have wasted a lot recently so I could definately use more protein and the associated metals and minerals.

>women are gluttonous vapid whores

Who knew?

I guarantee you know nothing about how metabolism. Take some biochemistry courses before you speak authoritatively like this ever again

my girl craves red meat when she's getting her period, she says she develops a taste for blood

oh and she never really wants meat the rest of her cycle, although she eats eggs regularly

the only meat she wants is dis dick