After seeing quite a few anons talk about how much they enjoy this sauce, I decided to pick some up today

After seeing quite a few anons talk about how much they enjoy this sauce, I decided to pick some up today.

This is not meant to be a hot sauce discussion thread, but others are welcome to post other sauces they like. I really am just curious what dishes and recipes other anons like to incorporate this sauce into.

The smell reminds me a little of A-1 or other similar sauces. It's quite a bit sweeter than that though, and with a little more heat. I'm going to try it with some eggs in the morning.

tldr: Got this hot sauce need recipes.

>he fell for the pickapeppa meme

I don't really care if it's a meme or not. I like trying new shit. It doesn't taste too bad, but I'd enjoy a little more heat.

>i-i-i don't regret wasting my money on this meme sauce! i don't even care how bland it tastes, honest!

Who are you trying to impress?

who are YOU trying to impress?
>oh i will go on le Veeky Forums and make a thread about my stupid meme sauce, then le epic anonymous posters will give me attention and we'll circlejerk about our cuckapeppa sauce
dumb sauceposter

It was less than $2, so I really don't. If you don't like it, then recommend something else and discuss what you enjoy adding it to. If you have nothing else to add, then fuck off to another thread.

>I'm going to try it with some eggs in the morning.
It's fuckin' fantastic on an omelette / eggs. Fuck the haters.

i could eat a jar of jalapenos, shit in a jar, and leave it in the hot sun to ferment for a few days and produce a better hot sauce than that literal garbage you have in the OP there,

it's not supposed to be hot tho

>wimpy sissy cuck trying to start a hot sauce thread when he can't even handle hot sauce
wow. the hypocrisy of this board.

I consider Frank's and Tabasco table condiments right up there with salt and pepper, they're not hot but I crave that vinegar spice kick

>wah wah he hurt my fee-fees by insulting my precious shitsauce, better find a "hilarious" reaction image on reddit

That wasn't me. If you read the other posts you'd see one of my gripes was that there wasn't enough heat. I usually enjoy this board for some fairly basic pairing and cooking advice, but fuck faces such as yourself make it unbearable sometimes.

>i don't understand how anonymity works
fresh off the boat from reddit, huh?

I understand how it works, but some people don't understand how to read posts and figure out which ones are clearly not from the same anonymous source. Not that anyone gives a shit, but I don't think I've ever been on reddit.

If I could get some serious replies with recommendations to pair this sauce I'd appreciate it.

pair it with a fucking noose you sauce-loving cuck

Be nice to our newfriend. Also, newfriend, if you have any questions on getting acclimated to this place and becoming a Kool Kat, just let me know friendo!

sometimes after eating Pickapeppa's™ brand hot sauce my poop-hole hurts. can you give me some advice?

Holy fuck, your life must be total shit. Have fun being a douche.

If no one actually has anything worth a shit to say, I'm just gonna let this thread die.

cry about it cucky-boy.