What video games does Veeky Forums play?

i've been playing a lot of kerbal space program, minecraft, civilization 4, and bioshock

Other urls found in this thread:

thetagames.itch.io/trafficworlds
imgur.com/a/lPZbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My best friend plays a lot of Kerbal Space Program. I don't find it to be fun. I play Team Fortress 2, mostly.

Been recently just wanting to play Aurora. Trying to colonize Mars right now.

>kerbal space program
>mine craft

Grow the fuck up
Video games are for sub 12 year old brainlets, or autistic 30 year old man babies

Fucking grow up

Being rude is for 12 year-olds or for 30 year-old man babies. Grow up.

>posting on Veeky Forums is totally mature though

kek

we had one of these threads a couple months ago. I found out about space station 13 and space engineers. Now my life is pretty fucked. Why do actual science when you can just dick around playing vidya all day?

Videogames are a waste of time.

So are movies

Minecraft has been given a bad rep by all the kids who love to play it. If you do it right, it has huge potential for creative adults too though.

anything that you enjoy is not a waste of time

>Why do actual science when you can just dick around playing vidya all day

you should pick up Solidworks.

engineering software packages are literally suped up video games.

Awesomenauts. It's basically the same thing as League of Legends except it's 2D

Guitar hero is the thinking man's videogame

Just play the adult version aka: any decent cad.

This, so much this.
Try the bundle solidworks + ansys.

I've played Kerbal Space Program to death already. I've been trying Dragon's Dogma recently but the combat and story is kinda boring. I've also been dicking around with the 5D Rubik's cube, I'm nearly there

TrafficWorlds!

thetagames.itch.io/trafficworlds

ARMA 3. That's it

SMT is my favorite game to play, if I have spare time.

That's so autistic, it'll fit my Asperger's pretty good, thanks user.

You're welcome!

I play a shit ton, but currently I'm going through the witcher/resident evil series. I play SFV on and off and am gonna get pokemon moon along with FFXV

Children of a Dead Earth is nice and autistic.

Also safety margins don't exist, beyond the requirement that crew modules receive radiation levels in compliance with OHSA standards. Nuclear detonations and radiation from unshielded reactors on other ships is exempted.

Have fun pushing that car

I play minecraft but i use it to build useless computers that have no real life applications. It is kind of cool to see the signals traveling along the wires in real time though.

imgur.com/a/lPZbk

I usually cycle between these:

Elder Scrolls Online, Skyrim, Mount & Blade Warband, Terraria, Civ V and Fallout 4.

That's really interesting user even though I don't understand a thing!