With the god-emperor's inauguration on the rise, what is the best career field to benefit from, Veeky Forums?

With the god-emperor's inauguration on the rise, what is the best career field to benefit from, Veeky Forums?

Probably a trade since he wants to bring back the old days before automation and outsourcing manufacture to 3rd world countries.

Q: What will happen to gravy-train climastrollogy once the funding runs dry?
A: Will be replaced with anthropogenic civil engineering.

Outsourcing is yesterday's big thing. Today smarter robots and 3D printing means outsourcing is less needed. Insourcing means your own workers now can afford to buy what you make, that is what Ford counted on.

I don't know. But I would avoid the hotel and real estate business and anything else Trump works in, because his unwillingness to install a blind trust indicates that there's a monopoly coming up in those areas.

Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Materials Engineering (especially Metallurgy)

all this

immigration officer

Ask the Veeky Forumsraelis, they're already profiting from his presidency

Major in International Studies to figure out the best country to flee to.

desu, suicide prevention.

concentration camp officer

Wall building

anti-vax demonstrator

Go into the financial sector.

Best: NASA's space division

Worst: NASA's earth science division (RIP climate)

junk science expert

phrenology

Wall-building.

Robotics

Accounting and/or Finance. Once everything crashes, accounting and finance majors will be needed to rebuilt.

Gunsmithing. Gonna need lots of bullets to put in liberal heads and a lot of guns to fire them.

right wing death squad volunteer

Biotechnology & Biology in order to Americans biologically immortal.

kill yourself

eugenics

... Too bad robots will be making the products and not humans.

earth sciences

A professional pussy-grabber (gynecologist).

Join the military, he plans on expanding military benefits and we my see a systematic destruction of the SJW complex that's been spreading.

what's a comfy job in the military, preferably something that lets me shitpost while collecting my welfare checks.

Don't you forgot that a certain military branch removed the "man" in the titles?
Read more military news brah and hope that Trump will make the military better but he also supports lgbt as well so i'm not sure about the military
Get into the USMA or similar IMO

join the army

totalitarian regimes needs a large army to control the population