Books

Yo Veeky Forums give a 19 year old male some ideas for books I could read

Check the sticky.

No.

What's a sticky?

Read my magnanimous dick scumbag

tell us some things about yourself. Be creative so we can really get a good portrait of who you are

I'm a dumb ass that what's to get smarter

me 2 desu

إكتبوا بالعربية كي يذهب الصيف.

Zits, pale, overweight, contacts, ADHD, 38 waist, 11 inches shoe size, 4.5 inches penis when fully erect, no friends, raised by single father, annoying, brainlet, 101 IQ, failed 5th grade, currently wearing black socks, listening to the sound of a dryer, tired, goal is to masturbate on Monday night, Firefox user, watched Season 1 of Curb Your Enthusiasm the past couple days, my mug has a picture of a dolphin on it, I was looking at images of Iran earlier, my favorite movie is 12 Angry Men, if I could be anything I'd be a crew member on an alien spaceship, social encounters make me anxious, I went to the zoo last summer, my middle initial is J.

إقتل نفسك

1984 by George Orwell my famalam

Already read it. :(

Animal farm by the same writer or

Start with Murakami or Vonnegut (only read 1 or 2 by each). These are really easy authors that still have literary merit. Move up from there into any bigname literary author of the 1500s to 1940s, read these older works for years before moving back into postwar lit

The first thread on the first page of /lit is the sticky. Never closes and is read only. Contains rules and links.

Don't use the name Murakami alone. There is Haruki and Ryu and they are VERY different.

Avoid Hemingway, his books are plebian trash for women to cream their panties over.

Start with the Greeks

Nobody that's here is as old as you man

Burroughs, Inside Mr Enderby. Continue reading Burroughs' work if you like it.

Saving this as a copy pasta

childhood's end by arthur c. clarke

>إكتبوا بالعربية كي يذهب الصيف
عندما تموت

قد أموت، ولكن ماي ليغاسي سوف تبقى مدى الأزل

Since when is Veeky Forums a recruitement board for ISIS ?

Infinite Jest

Ná bheith ina amadán

هنالك قصيدة انكليزية مماثلة. قد تكون تتكلم عن هذا الملك تحديداً ولكنّي نسيت. من أجمل ما قرأت.
مغفّل كيل يورسلف

David Foster Wallace