Alright /pol/. I arrived at the triple integral and I need the calculus masters to help me out

Alright /pol/. I arrived at the triple integral and I need the calculus masters to help me out.

For double integrals, I had no problems switching the order of integration and figuring out the limits of integration.

For triple integrals, I need help for determining the limits of integration. I can't really draw surfaces and I was wondering if there was an analytic way to determine the limits of integration.

Similarly for double integrals. I would much rather prefer to determine the limits algebraically or analytically in some way other than to graph it out.

I've looked at two different textbooks and they haven't really been much help (Stewart and Denis G Zill)

Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>alright /pol/

Shit! I've been found!

Veeky Forums!

Also, I'm not the one spamming race bait threads here. I swear.

You lost, boy?

Please help :( I am so close to getting 4.0 this semester. I've done so well on my mid term and I want to get my first 4.0 and not be a brainlet :(

>/pol/
Instantly dropped. If you can't even remember which board you're shitposting on, I doubt you'll get a 4.0 and certainly aren't worth my time. Now, you've got to go back: . o/

wtf man! :(

wtf i hate Veeky Forums now

Samefagging from different IPs to bump your post, are you fucking serious? Get lost, /pol/.

>7/0/4/1/
>samefagging
hi newfriend

no wonder you cant understand triple integrals. your a dumb weed sucking libcuck

>Implying you can't samefag from devices with different IPs, or usage of a proxy/VPN.
Hi, retard.

i'm not samefagging my dude

HOLY SHIT CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME .

Ask in reddit, you moron.

WHY CANT I ASK HERE? ALSO I DONT HAVE REDDIT. IVE NEVER BEEN ON REDDIT MY ENTIRE LIFE. IDEK HOW TO USE THAT SITE.

Or learn it yourself: Veeky Forums-science.wikia.com/wiki/Mathematics.

Go away /pol/tard

pls i need help. i dont even spam shit on sci :(

Let f : R^n -> R^n be bounded and continuous. Then it's Riemann integral exists over a compact subset A of R^n.

I think you're confused. people don't shitpost /pol/. /pol/ shitposts other people.

>triple integral
/x/ is the other way kid

why are you helping him

the only major /pol/tards are fit for is engineering, and I don't come to Veeky Forums to teach people how to suck cock

>say 'an answer exists'
>kindergarden-level brainlet suddenly understands how to compute grade school-level integrals
ok kiddo

jokes on you, I was only pretending to be dumb.jpg

>MAGA
>AMAG
>amag
>emag
>gema
>a gem

OR

>gema
>agem
>gaem