Which country has the best fast food and why is Canada?

Which country has the best fast food and why is Canada?

a lot of those aren't fast food and are terrible

and also that's not something to be proud about

>Tim Hortons
>Swiss Chalet
>Milestones
>New York Fries
>Pizza Pizza
>Mr. Sub
>Jimmy The Greek
Kek these are fucking terrible. Also all of the fast food places in the picture (other than maybe cora's) is available outside canada.

Obvious b8

I hate Canadians.

I'm Canadian and even I think you have gone full retarded.

>all of the fast food places in the picture ... is available outside canada

Those chains are "Canadian" in the sense that they're from (founded and based in) Canada, you mong.

Pizza Pizza, makes good pizza and it's good that they're a sponsor of JR Digs.

As a Canadian who frequently travels to the USA, Canadian snacks and fast food are shit. Also I can tell you're a faggot because you put Tim Hortons on the list. Maybe a decade ago when they actually cooked shit fresh in house, but nothing there is good anymore, not even the coffee.

The dark roast is better than gas station coffee, but not good enough to make you wait 20 minutes in the drive thru for a cup...

>Monarchy Tier: Tim Hortons

have you even fucking been to Canada? Tim Hortons is garbage.

>la belle province
>st hubert
>monarchy tier
>monarchy
>triggered

also second cup is like the only chain coffee place that isn't shit

>tim horton's
>good
>implying most of those restaurants are even fast food in the first place

God Tier: Wok Box's ginger chicken
Mediocre tier: Everything else at Wok Box, other chains
Shit Tier: Tim Horton's trying to change itself to be "fast casual dining" and having too much shit on the menu to be fast or even good.

>Wimpy's
>Mr. Sub
>Pizza Pizza

These all sound like fast food places from the Simpsons.

st. hubert goat

As a Boston fag I can honestly say Timbits>Munchkins

>Munchkins

Do you live in The Wizard Of Oz?

Pizza pizza sucks

Pizza Pizza used to have a submenu called Fries Fries

>canada

Amw is god tier

>Smoke's
haven't seen anyone else ITT mention it but it's overpriced, mediocre poutine.
Not bad, but not worth the money at all, especially now that every burger joint around here offers poutine and does about as good a job

>not accepting the fact that Tim Hortons is the pinnacle of Canadian munches

Only shitty young adults and teenagers don't like Tim Hortons. Underdeveloped taste buds much bro?

Think again before you faggots ever talk shit about Tim Hortons again.

Agreed

Never cared for second cup. The best coffee I've ever had was at Cafe in vienna. Haven't cared to try coffee since.

I do like Seattle's Best Coffee House Chai Tea Latte though.

Tims is terrible. It goes downhill every year too.
Swiss Chalet is a place old people who are scared of "ethnic food" go.
Harveys is ok i suppose, but really its not THAT much better than other shitty burger joints, in fact I think A&W beats it or is on par.
Montanas is shit
Yogen fruz? is that even still around? I thought it was a meme for people in the 90's.
Cora is an overpriced breakfast place that gives you fruit or some shit. I can do that at home.
Mary Browns, its ok I suppose, but its not "way better than KFC" and for that reason I rate it shit, because it was hyped and I was let down.
Wimpy's ? this is bait.
New york fries. Its named after an american place, how does this even count as canadian, lol. yeah ok maybe it was started in canada... Did i mention that their fries suck and their "gravy" is like msg and salt with brown coloring and thickeners. would rather eat raw potato/10.
Pizza Pizza is arguably the worst pizza ive ever eaten, and i've had my share of shit pizza.

Ironically enough, I like manchu wok. I wouldn't say its great food or a good value, but whenever I have the misfortune of being in a food court, its the only place that has vegetables basically.

whole lotta slow food in your fast foods list

>cora's

are you from my city (london)

>I'm Canadian and even I think you have gone full retarded.
/thread

But A&W Canada is amazing.

Lick's was awesome, but I don't think they are around anymore? Their frozen burgers in the grocery store were good too.

only good restaurant on this list is cora's
maybe lick's and smoke's, I've never been to lick's and I've never had any of the more out-there poutines at smoke's but I've heard good things about both
the rest is shit

as far as local stuff goes toronto is one meme food after another (sweet jesus, dirtybird, fat bastard etc.)

I'd kind of consider st-Hubert as fast food but it seems kind of too fancy for that. Ours has a bar section in it for fucks sake, can you really a fast food restaurant with a bar fast food?

Also timmies as top tier is simply retarded. Their coffee is ass.

i dont mind tims coffee and bagels but theyre doughnuts are shit (im not a big donut guy) and their sandwiches are absolutely mediocre. only time ill get something other than a coffee is if its late and nothing else is open on campus

even subway which is shit has better food selection than tims

A&W is the only fast food I will go out for. Fuck the rest of those places. Shitty or overpriced or both.

>belle province in top tier

are you fucking kidding
also your list just sucks in general

>certified burgers
what did canada mean by this?

do burgers outside of america need to be certified for authenticity?

kelseys is disgusting

where the fuck is A&W?

NYF poutines are god-tier.

Belle Pro's are hit or miss, some can be ok, but many are shit.

>He's an underage faggot who never watched JR Digs

is canadian wimpys like british wimpys.
British wimpys nearly dead now becuae i t 3x the price of mcdonalds and tasted like shit

Wimpy's here isn't doing so hot. They're all pretty run down, the prices increased, and the burgers shrunk. They still have fantastic breakfast, but after noon you'll maybe see three people in there with grey hair, only because they don't like changing restaurants.

>Montana's
>New York Fries
OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

OBESE
B