Y'all got any more of that Climate Science?

theguardian.com/environment/2016/nov/22/nasa-earth-donald-trump-eliminate-climate-change-research

Other urls found in this thread:

news.google.com
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/22/donald-trump-paris-climate-deal-change-open-mind
denverpost.com/2016/11/02/its-ignorant-to-vote-for-hillary-clinton-without-reading-wikileaks/
youtube.com/watch?v=8mNgElVy7eQ
latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-shifrinson-russia-us-nato-deal--20160530-snap-story.html
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/09/17/the-gops-dangerous-debate-on-vaccines-and-autism/
weeklystandard.com/defense-official-russia-could-destroy-nato-in-60-hours-or-less/article/2002735
youtube.com/watch?v=4mSLSzugDfw
scribd.com/doc/220807175/86-Research-Papers-Supporting-the-Vaccine-Autism-Link
cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/thimerosal/study-risk-autism.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking finally this awful meme dies

well they're probably gonna ban stem cell research again and allow schools in da souf to teach intelligent design

when you go retard you might as well go full retard

Can't find the words to add anymore to that sentence that you haven't already eloquently said sebpai~

Any evidence of this or are you talking out of your ass again ?

>Any evidence of this or are you talking out of your ass again ?
news.google.com
How do you not know who he's picking for his cabinet?
Our only hope is that it's an elaborate ruse to prevent faithless electors, and he's unveil his real cabinet picks after the 19th.

Pretty sure I read somewhere that he admitted there is a connection between human activity and climate change.
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/22/donald-trump-paris-climate-deal-change-open-mind

What the fuck is wrong with this man? One day he vaguely acknowledges man-made climate change and the next he says he will scrap a climate change sector? Why is everything so vague? Is he trying to decide whether he will cooperate with other countries on climate change or ignore them and help the corporations?

Let's not forget Trump's an anti-vaxxer, or at least panders to them.

still better than clinton who was pushing for war with russia with her no fly zone over syria and warmongering during the election. war with russia would fuck the climate over night rather than this slow exponentially increasing mess.

also i'll leave this here: denverpost.com/2016/11/02/its-ignorant-to-vote-for-hillary-clinton-without-reading-wikileaks/

Nice try Putin.

>everyone who wants peaceful relations with russia is a putin shill
youtube.com/watch?v=8mNgElVy7eQ

Russia is starting wars, peaceful relations with Russia is pure cuckoldry.

actually nato broke their promise to not expand into eastern europe. russia won the conflict but it was nato who actually sparked it.

forgot link
latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-shifrinson-russia-us-nato-deal--20160530-snap-story.html

>Agreement with Soviet Union
>Binding with Russia
Anything Russia touches is a shithole, east joined NATO because they are feeling threatened by Russia. It's their own sovereign decision and Russia starting wars wouldn't be justified in any case.

"Autism has become an epidemic… Because you take a baby in, and I’ve seen it, and I’ve seen it, and I had my children taken care of, over a long period of time, over a two or three year period of time, same exact amount, but you take this little beautiful baby, and you pump – I mean, it looks just like it’s meant for a horse, not for a child, and we’ve had so many instances, people that work for me, just the other day, two-years-old, two-and-a-half-years-old, a child, a beautiful child went to have the vaccine, and came back, and a week later got a tremendous fever, got very, very sick, now is autistic. …I’m in favor of vaccines [but] do them over a longer period of time, same amount, but just in little sections. I think you’re going to have – I think you’re going to see a big impact on autism."

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/09/17/the-gops-dangerous-debate-on-vaccines-and-autism/

Look it up. This is a quote.

>climate change research
>literally paying billions just so scientists can make graphs and say "yo, don't pollute"

do i even need to point out how shifty that loophole is? c'mon you can do better. also their feelings are questionable since even hungary's fm says russia is not a threat.

also this conversation has sidetracked, it's about russia and us relations being at peace. fuck your eu desu. the eu is the saddest sack of shit in history bending over for muslims left right and center.

>even hungary's fm
He's an idiot who tries to fuck with EU.

EU is in NATO therefore in team US in a sense. Sorry but EU is no worse than your precious 50% white US whose greatest achievements include making yet another middle east country radicalize.

Trump panders to everyone. Trump says one thing today and something contradictory 3 days from now, and then when called on it says he never said either thing.

lmao i knew it you're a dumb eu cuck who would rather see the world in flames than shake hands with putin. and the eu is far worse than than america. america is not a worthless sinking ship that has only itself to blame for its failure.

there is nothing more cucked than the eu.

>radical muslims kill innocent europeans
>eu responds by wanting to ban criticism of islam
lmao nothing more pathetic

>50% white
Meanwhile my country is 99.8% white, has better GDP growth, and hasn't destabilized or destroyed any countries in recent history.

Yeah shake your hand with a guy who annexed a large part of the neighbouring country by force. Everyone in EU already tried to be friendly with Russia since they export lots of natural resources here, the people who once tried to be nice to Putin are now pushing for embargoes for a reason.

>brussel sprout
clever

lmao and an actual racist too. you wont keep that 99% for long thanks to your open borders. though i wouldn't trust your statistics since eu countries are notorious for fudging their numbers to protect muslisms. fuck sweden has classified their police documents with migrants. see: code 291.

and no you did not try to be nice to putin, that is a load of horseshit. putin has been mistreated by the west ever since he got into power.

Yes totally we fudge our numbers even if they come around the same from several independent sources. Even the open border countries in Europe are more white than USA.
>Putin has been mistreated
>Causes another war and kills millions of people
>WTF how dare you sanction me I totally needed to grab that land

you don't think you can open up several think tanks to pump out the same value? gullible european, no wonder the eu cucks you so.

>Causes another war and kills millions of people
nope that was the eu and nato aggression over ukraine. you do know the orange revolution was started by your puppet master soros, right? dont get upset when putin sees through your cucked shit.

now shouldn't you be tending to muhammad's cock? dont want to be found guilty of a hate crime do yah, eurocuck?

>you don't think you can open up several think tanks to pump out the same value? gullible european, no wonder the eu cucks you so.
Your claims that those statistics are fake require tons of evidence, which you don't provide.
>nope that was the eu and nato aggression over ukraine. you do know the orange revolution was started by your puppet master soros, right? dont get upset when putin sees through your cucked shit.
Nice conspiracy theories. Revolutions are started by actual people in Ukraine. Guess why Russia is complete shithole when it comes to living standards, but every country that gets out of its sphere of influence and further west just won't stop becoming more livable.

And sorry but no Muslims here, it's ok you will become white minority soon enough.

>Your claims that those statistics are fake require tons of evidence, which you don't provide.
actually it's up to you to prove they are legit in the first place. because all you're saying here is the think tanks says it, i believe it, that settles it.

>Nice conspiracy theories. Revolutions are started by actual people in Ukraine.
just like the eu army was a conspiracy theory too right? you eu cucks are such gullible dullard listening to whatever they dictate to you from brusslels.

>Guess why Russia is complete shithole when it comes to living standards, but every country that gets out of its sphere of influence and further west just won't stop becoming more livable.
i couldnt care less about russia's living standards. what matters is that the big boys (russia, china and the us of a) are at peace because we all know you eu cucks couldnt start a war you could finish. lmao.

>And sorry but no Muslims here, it's ok you will become white minority soon enough.
american is not a skin color, cuck.

>actually it's up to you to prove they are legit in the first place. because all you're saying here is the think tanks says it, i believe it, that settles it.
You can read them, the sources itself contain enough proof and other minor sources. How about you prove that islamic terrorism isn't done by evil racists pretending to be muslims? Or that EU isn't actually making the number of refugees bigger than what it really is?
>just like the eu army was a conspiracy theory too right? you eu cucks are such gullible dullard listening to whatever they dictate to you from brusslels.
Lmao even our government wanted EU army while hating EU. Nice topic switch.
>what matters is that the big boys (russia, china and the us of a) are at peace because we all know you eu cucks couldnt start a war you could finish. lmao.
Sorry but Russia is smaller than EU with less military capability other than nukes. After you choosing Donald Trump you are probably looking at big boys being China and mostly China as you fade into irrelevance.
>american is not a skin color, cuck.
European isn't a religion, Tyrone.

>You can read them, the sources itself contain enough proof and other minor sources.
the think tanks says it, i believe it, that settles it.

>How about you prove that islamic terrorism isn't done by evil racists pretending to be muslims?
islam isn't a race, dipshit. and have you even looked into islamic teachings? you know that quote about killing one person is killing all of humanity that's being thrown around to "prove" it is a religion of peace? it's ordained to the children of israel who aren't muslims.

besides your claim, burden is on you.

>Lmao even our government wanted EU army while hating EU. Nice topic switch.
and all over uk media there was this notion that it was a conspiracy during the brexit campaign.

>Sorry but Russia is smaller than EU with less military capability other than nukes.
lol, nope. russia would steam roll you limpdicked cucks within hours.
weeklystandard.com/defense-official-russia-could-destroy-nato-in-60-hours-or-less/article/2002735

>After you choosing Donald Trump you are probably looking at big boys being China and mostly China as you fade into irrelevance.
just like you said trump wouldn't win.

>European isn't a religion, Tyrone.
it will be at this rate.

What's going on here?

>the think tanks says it, i believe it, that settles it.
Yes I believe in things only if they support my views. Government statistics are fake until proven otherwise somehow, or support my views.
>islam isn't a race, dipshit
I didn't imply it. You must prove that those terrorist attacks were 100% done by muslims and not reptilian shapeshifters.
>burden is on you.
Sorry but you claimed that there were masses of refugees and that islam is bad. No thinking tanks allowed.
>and all over uk media there was this notion that it was a conspiracy during the brexit campaign.
The EU army was pushed for by other countries then only after EU didn't even implement it, but rather make blueprints for command structure in joint EU country operations.
>Russia says they are strong
Oh wow they had trouble with Ukraine already, if you united everything east of Poland Russia couldn't do shit besides using nukes.
>just like you said trump wouldn't win.
Sorry but I was saying he will probably win and hoping I would be wrong when thinking of poor Americans and hoping I would be right when thinking of americucks.
>it will be at this rate.
Is it your old "call something that disagrees with my views a religion to imply it's braindead faith and DUMB" trick?

>Yes I believe in things only if they support my views.
at least you came clean.
>You must prove that those terrorist attacks were 100% done by muslims and not reptilian shapeshifters.
yeah because when there is footage of them screaming allahu ackbar they actually are saying praise jesus. lmao. footage is harder to doctor than some pie charts in excel.
>Sorry but you claimed that there were masses of refugees and that islam is bad. No thinking tanks allowed.
religion is garbage and you're a moron for defending it. islam is especially bad when you compare the texts directly. this guy goes over the texts: youtube.com/watch?v=4mSLSzugDfw
>The EU army was pushed for by other countries then only after EU didn't even implement it, but rather make blueprints for command structure in joint EU country operations.
non-sequitur.
>Oh wow they had trouble with Ukraine already, if you united everything east of Poland Russia couldn't do shit besides using nukes.
lmao, war operations are never smooth sailing but they are winning and the eu has nothing.
>Sorry but I was saying he will probably win and hoping I would be wrong when thinking of poor Americans and hoping I would be right when thinking of americucks.
sure sure
>Is it your old "call something that disagrees with my views a religion to imply it's braindead faith and DUMB" trick?
you really are braindead.

>.
>yeah because when there is footage of them screaming allahu ackbar they actually are saying praise jesus. lmao. footage is harder to doctor than some pie charts in excel.
So why aren't they falseflags?
>religion is garbage and you're a moron for defending it. islam is especially bad when you compare the texts directly. this guy goes over the texts
How do you know he cites real texts? Provide evidence he isn't faking.
>non-sequitur
Nope
>lmao, war operations are never smooth sailing but they are winning and the eu has nothing.
They are in almost stalemate against fucking Ukraine, or was Vietnam a success and provided good reputation for US army?

>So why aren't they falseflags?
yeah the eu probably paid off some brown people to die in a gunfight screaming to allah. just so they can virtue signal over how mean those islamophbes are. makes perfect sense to someone who thinks islam is peaceful. honestly you're a dumbass if you think real conspiracies do not occur in a society with this wealth distribution and lack of transparency. since you are so concerned over russian propaganda what about saudi? why do the saudis and qataris get to walk free? oh because they fall into your virtue signalling narrative that is the culmination of years of racial guilt-tripping to denazify crazy genocidal germans.
>How do you know he cites real texts?
you can go check them yourself.
>Nope
yep
>They are in almost stalemate against fucking Ukraine, or was Vietnam a success and provided good reputation for US army?
they have crimea, which is more than the eu got out of that.

>Climate is a meme
What?

>yeah the eu probably paid off some brown
Probably a shit EVIDENCE
>you can go check them yourself.
Where? Please provide Evidence.
>yep
double nope
>they have crimea, which is more than the eu got out of that.
And meanwhile we dunked their economy.

>america is not a worthless sinking ship that has only itself to blame for its failure
lmao, this is exactly what internation opinion of america is

this is..... exactly what america is

>Probably a shit EVIDENCE
that was mocking your falsflag bs, ffs youre braindead.
>Where? Please provide Evidence.
check the koran, hadith and sura. he provides the excerpt you can go pick up those books and verify it.
>double nope
yep, what you said doesn't change the fact that uk media was parroting nick clegg.
>And meanwhile we dunked their economy.
that was murrica, kid. eu can only dunk itself.

cry moar, pick related.

>looking at monthly fluctuations
lmfao die along with your universally hated nation americuck
t. ausfag

it's a 1k gain, not a fluctuation, butthurt ausfailian pissbabby,

>looking at a one month timeframe
the gains of today are the fluctuations of tomorrow you fucking idiot
>american education system has failed you miserably M8

only if it tumbles back down, dipshit. for someone supposedly so educated you have learned nothing.

> 99.8% white
No such thing anymore buddy(except Iceland), the white genocide has been going for quite a while my firend, the whitest place are 80-90% white, and dropping fast, the most sever simulations predict that in 50 years less than 1% of newborn children will be whites.

>east joined NATO because they are feeling threatened by Russia. It's their own sovereign decision and Russia starting wars wouldn't be justified
It doesn't matter if Russia would be "justified" by someone's arbitrary moral standards. Thinking that way, you might just decide that Russia should unilaterally disarm, and therefore when they don't that means it's "justified" to start a war with them, regardless of practical consequences.

What matters is whether Russia is being pushed into a corner where they have no choice but to fight back, as in the example of Ukraine/Crimea. Losing the naval base in Crimea and friendly relations with the ethnic Russian population of the region was an unacceptable outcome to Russia, regardless of sovereignty. So when foreign agents executed a coup of the Russian-friendly Ukrainian government, Russia moved to secure their interests.

The leadership of Russia knows that there are forces in the West that plot to throw it down and make Russia just another economic colony for the international capitalist class. They're not being paranoid, this is the simple truth.

Each time they let these forces take bites out of them unanswered, they make the next bite easier to take.

>Angry that schools don't teach scientific theory you choose to believe
>Angry that schools want to teach scientific theory that you decided is 'wrong'
>call yourself a man of science

It's not just /pol/ anymore. Every thread about gutting NASA climate research is filled with
>nasa btfo climate change doesn't real
>muh volcanism
>muh changing surface albedo from urbanization and farming
>muhlankovitch
>look at sea ice from 18 months ago when will this meme die

There's no stopping it now but our species should take off the blindfold in the face of the firing squad.

Intelligent design is not scientifically valuable because it makes untestable predictions.

Fucking /pol/ should be banned from posting in other boards for 24 hours

>Intelligent design
>scientific theory

So what? Why do you want to protect your skin color so much?

Autism is a double edged sword

I don't know what it is, but when you listen to him speak he seems okay, whatever, his ideas might be bad but at least he gives a straight answer, unlike a lot of politicians.

But when you actually read his statements, he comes across as a complete moron and completely incoherent.

He's obviously pretty good salesman/conman but it's pretty sad to see Americans fall for it.

Reminder that everything is drops in the ocean compared to just using nuclear

scribd.com/doc/220807175/86-Research-Papers-Supporting-the-Vaccine-Autism-Link

>vaccines fucking with your DNA

>Every aspect of the medicine system is infiltrated by the profit motive and is suspect
>But not vaccines

cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/thimerosal/study-risk-autism.html

>scribd.com/doc/220807175/86-Research-Papers-Supporting-the-Vaccine-Autism-Link
A fucking tuna sandwich have more mercury than all vaccines a kid is recommended to take.

>I don't like evidence that disagrees with me!

Do you think we could convince them to try to repeal Newton's Laws? They're laws written by an Englishman, before the US was a thing. Why do we, as Americans, have to follow a centuries old British law?

Meme drive is working on it