So many of you say you’re going to get an asian wife when you make it. What is the appeal in getting an asian wife...

So many of you say you’re going to get an asian wife when you make it. What is the appeal in getting an asian wife? Or is this just a meme, or just one guy posting on every thread?

Attached: F32C1D9B-7740-407F-BA7D-088DF3DBE20C.jpg (1024x1024, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E1_ddSSV19w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What is the appeal

After high quality white, it's the next best thing. Very appealing to betas.

There’s going to be a lot of Half japs named sergey running around crashing lambos in ~20 years

asian girls are pretty and will go for ugly white guys.

t. ugly white guy with qt azn gf

They're not fat slobs like US women.

my kid will be one of them

I live in Norway and i have an american co-worker. I totally understand why Americans would want an asian gf. First of all American girls are fake af, this one i work with looks like she has aids and is very sick yet she does so much make up and try by all means to look good she ends looking like a cancer patient in her last days trying to compete in one of them over the top beautity peagent shows.

If you were a little more alpha you could tame one of em big ass latinas, but i guess no matter how much you have you ll never be able to increase your test levels :(

>best
What makes them best?

So you want asian gfs because they settle for beta guys?

They're an all in one unit, child maker, gardener, cook, masseuse and they don't fight back like round eyes

hey if a hot girl wants to date me i'll take it no matter what race

They don’t fight back
What is wrong with you? Do you mean you want an asian girlfriend because they are submissive?

user married to Asian reporting. Average looking, not fat, but frankly a bit of a beta bitch.
You guys are fooling yourselves if you think Asian wives are these magical, submissive, cock washing creatures. If you don't stand up for yourself, they'll never respect you. Also, when you reproduce, you'll forever carry the nagging guilty of betraying your race.

Chinks wife usually are gold diggers unless you married the career oriented

Yup chinks felt superior having white dicks

the trick is not marrying them breh

Do you have any idea how many ex military are eloped to Asians? I’m talking spec ops, intelligence officers, Marines. The one guy I met in my condo is the deadliest SOB I’ve met and has a banging wife. Keep telling yourself Asian women are for betas you fucking faggot. You’re probably too scared to leave your country.

Anyone who says they want a 3d pig needs to gtfo my website

youtu.be/E1_ddSSV19w

>I’m a beta
>you guys are fooling yourselves about Asian women!

You answered why your marriage is a complete failure. Your wife senses you have a vagina and is trying to get you to act like a man.

My soon to be wife has men looking at her wherever we go and she never disobeys me. Why? Because I make her cum on command and I’m not afraid to set her straight.

its not some big mystery:

Asian girls are smart, they are pretty, there not self-entitled and they can dance.

I wish white women could compete, I really wish they could.
But they are too far gone, infected with feminism and princess complex, there is not future for white woman.
They will grow old as STRONK career cat ladies, or single mums to black babies barely able to make rent waiting tables.

Meanwhile, the stars will belong to the hapa master race.

Personally when I make it I would like to get an ugly, old asian gf (25 is elderly in asia) who is not wanted by anyone, and convince her to be a surrogate mother to my white children - (eggs purchased from an incredibly good looking and athletic white girl)

In this way I will get the best of both world - as adoring and loyal wife, as well as the strong and beautiful white children.
Granted my white male children would be so rare and so attractive to asian women that my grandchildren would be happas, but I consider it a gift to them.
At least give my children the gift which I so enjoyed - the gift of being the attractive Aryan who can have any Asian girl he wants

Attached: 1481002716895.jpg (1199x859, 184K)

Sigh... rookies.. You’re all doing it all wrong. Don’t get FOB Asian the best ones are Asian Americans or mixed Asian-europeans.

My gf just posted me this since I’m traveling for work. Be me

Attached: 67138E0B-89FD-46E1-8627-37EEB6E2C04F.jpg (771x1167, 522K)

Wow! Very man! Such masculine! Make woman many moist!