Whats the point of these? theyre not even sharp...

whats the point of these? theyre not even sharp, you can just cut shit with the side of your fork and its less dishes to do later. i always leave em clean and put em back in the drawer

they're great for butter.

You know what that kind of knife is called, OP?

A butter knife.

Take a wild fucking guess what it's used for.

I bet OP holds his fork overhanded and uses his fingers of the opposing hand too.

ya if butter is served it makes sense to have ONE to spread the butter with

but people put one with each plate when im eating fucking pancakes wtf? are peoplse arms so weak they cant cut a pancake with a fork?

plus with a fork you can cut it into rounder pieces which taste better, with a knife it gets cut into sharp right angles which are more harsh tasting

Emergency screwdriver

>Sharp right angles which are more harsh tasting

The fuck are you talking about?

i hold it underhanded but i use my whole fist sometimes

i use fingers of both hands and theres NOTHING you can do to stop me

dude pancakes are round for a reason, not square. so when you cut them into pieces they should be round too. same with waffles the square ones taste objectively worse, its science

It's because people put butter on their pancakes you fucking mouth breather. I often put peanut butter and jam on mine.

>round waffles taste better than square waffles
>leggo my eggo

bro just get one communal butter knife then. its not like you fucking lick the pancakes before you butter them its perfectly sanitary and creates a sense of family

>one butter knife

Are you fucking retarded? You think I'm going to put my knife back in the butter after it touched food? You think I will put a knife with butter on it in my peanut butter? Or a knife with peanut butter on it in my jam? You're a lazy piece of shit. I don't know why you even care about dishes since I'm sure your mom or stepdad always wash them anyway...

you mean nigger screwdriver

its not a fucking sandwich you retard why are you putting pb n j on it anywyas? can your family not even afford maple syrup? ahahaha broke piece of shit

>not making breakfast sandwiches out of pancakes or waffles

I don't want to know what kind of life you live...

what other meal would you even eat pancakes for? jesus christ people out here are really eating dinner and lunch pancakes, ill pray for you

Well I like me some potato pancakes, if you count those.

fucking jew

Its called a butter knife for a reason

The post clearly states breakfast sandwiches. Why are you talking about lunch and supper? Why do you think breakfast food should only be eaten at breakfast? Does mommy not let you have pancakes past 10am?

well sharpen it up damit

also its a butter knife so it needs to be heated up
> hot knife through butter

the point is that it has a rather flat wide blade so when you slice through butter it will stick to the blade and be easily transported to your bread, or hold onto the knife as you're spreading it over a corncob

other knives as you know are like a wedge

sharp knife isnt a good idea to spread butter on toast with, it slices the shit out of the toast, and the prongs on a fork will tear the toast too (butter knife also threatens toast but it only poses about the same problem as a spoon)

and it being dull is kinda a good thing because you might want to hand a knife to a child without it being sharp enough to pose them a danger - butter knife is serrated so it can cut things by sawing on them but it just doesnt do a good job of that on SKIN