Hey Veeky Forums, my daughter is throwing a party for herself and her friends and she wants me to cater the event...

Hey Veeky Forums, my daughter is throwing a party for herself and her friends and she wants me to cater the event, since I'm a chef. They're all beautiful 18 year old girls. So my question to you guys is, what should I cook? I'm at a loss here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Whatever you do, make sure to season it with plenty of rohypnol

GHB

Ask her what she wants to have...it's her party. You're the hired help. Your tastes are going to be different. She might want a make-your-own-pizza theme, chicken fingers, sushi, who knows?

Hey, I'm a volunteer for youth services at my local church. What area are you in? I'd love to come and make sure that all those girls are on their very best behavior so you don't have to worry.

What are you saying

im a depressed retarded attention whore drunk whose only little joy comes from saying stupid shit on a god damn jap cooking forum; god kill me

>OP makes yet another banal thread wherein he un-subtly mentions the beauty of his fictional daugter(s)
>"w-woah OP i'll only help if you post pics of those ladies"
>"psh no ;))))"

Wow what a great thread! I really like these threads a lot. Can we make more of these threads? I really just want to see at least 5 or 6 of these threads a day, at a minimum. This flavor of thread really just hits the spot, know what I mean?

Please, i need more of these threads. Baiting horny anons into asking for pictures of fictional women is the funniest thing since sliced bread. I need more.

It depends on the event. I'd suggest hand food: veggies and dip, chips and guac/salsa, swedish meatballs, jalapeno poppers, various cheeses and dried meats, olives/pickles/pickled veggies, springrolls or something similar, etc.

If she wants something more formal: fancy chef salads? salads with a bunch of veggies, cheese, chicken/bacon, hard-boiled egg. Or just make chicken-bbq pizza?

Sounds good thanks!

stop making these daughter threads

Posts like yours is what keep me coming back

Are they white? If so just invite Jamal and his friends over they'll feed the girls plenty.

Daughter threads?

H I L A R I O U S

A N D

O R I G I N A L

Tap tap on the black one

This

This

This

t. coalburning numale

singular, because it's a samefag

This

This

my eyes are watering

>doesn't know what to cook
>I'm a chef
No you're not.

>18
>beautiful

25+ masterrace just rolling through

>preferring christmas cake

I am

You're daughter is probably a dumb fuck little snowflake like the majority of current year teenagers.

Cook shit she doesn't want and she'll never ask you to cater again. Problem solved.

>beautiful
She's slightly overweight. That's a drunk fuck, not something you post as a paragon of female beauty.

Pics of said daughter or gtfo

I would probably just rape all of them desu.

Why did you need to say they are beautiful?
Being a "chef" you dont need our advice.
Keep trolling..

Ask them.

Particularly ask them about dietary requirements and which ones of them are on restrictive diets - not just vegetarian/vegan, but also allergies.intolerances, and the various meme diets (because she's probably going to have at least one friend who's avoiding wheat for no particularly good reason, but maybe also one or two who do have good reasons).

>black woman in class
>KFC written on board

lol wut

veal meatballs with different dipping sauces
foie gras torchon
mashed potatoes with toppings to add

then you tell them how veal and foie gras are made. potatoes are the least environmentally friendly vegetable. make them feel humiliated and cry like the immature and feeble gender they will always be.

No. 6. From left might bake a cake for me.