Tfw no ways to reproduce without women

>tfw no ways to reproduce without women
All women are genuinely retarded subhuman garbage and should be shot. All baby girls should be stomped on. Treating women like human beings was a mistake.

This is sciency.

>can't even figure out what "science & math" means
>Calls others retarded

Pot, meet kettle; I think you'll find you have a lot in common.

Jesus user, just cause your feminazi girlfriend cheated on you and deepthroated someones 2 inch pinch doesn't mean they all should be disregarded. You know the mouse that you used to click "post" with your crusty Cheetos finger was invented by a woman so I mean that's only one example but still eat a cum.

I'm not a nigger (the only creature that rivals women in the lack of intelligence) so hardly.

Mods where are u

>mouse
>invented by female
gonna need a source on that one senpai

Aight so in the movie The Silicon Valley about Steve Jobs and Bill Gates and all that jazz, the mouse was being presented by the true inventor (some woman who's name I can't find) but all the credit was given to someone other dude who was being a cunt so that's where I got that from. If anyone can find the true story and correct me then that would be fandiddlytastic

Why won't all women kill themselves and spare everyone the energy? They contribute nothing and have zero intelligence.

You seemed to have clicked on the wrong board, let me help you

Maybe you should be more honest with yourself and sort out some of your issues.

I unironically agree with this sentiment.

And I'm gay.

you're even more justified then.

And yet you can't read the rules.

And that still makes me more intelligent than any woman who ever existed.

phips tedora

This is your 4th thread on the issue.
You keep saying women are retarded, but seriously given how immature you sound avoiding and rejecting you is the smartest thing a person could do. Seems like they're pretty smart after all.

google douglas engelbart mouse

sssssshhhhh i wanna see where this goes

Back to faggot

You didn't score last night, huh?

Good thing I did.

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?