Gynecologists/medfags: at what age, on average, are a girl's genitals physically ready for intercourse?

Gynecologists/medfags: at what age, on average, are a girl's genitals physically ready for intercourse?

newborn if you are persistent

>expect a serious answer
>get this

Pedos only hear what they want to hear, so there is no point in posting in good faith

Kek good point

9 if you're small or average
16 when you're a big guy

At what age, on average, is the male's boypussy ready for breeding

Around the 3rd trimester the vaginal cavity is formed enough to endure intercourse without serious internal rupture.

Define "ready for intercourse".
1. you can do it without any serious damage
2. she has to feel pleasure out of it
3. she can get pregnant
4. she has to be psychologically mature for that (define psychologically mature etc)

All of this except last one.

1 and 2 basically. At what age does it look like the vagina is designed to be ready for intercourse?

We can safely say that a 5 yr old's vagina isn't ready. The vaginal opening is too closed and it doesn't lubricate properly etc. At the other extreme an 18 yr old's vagina definitely is ready for intercourse.

It's after or at the end of puberty. Depending on how well formed the person is.

Tight vaginas are the best m8

>after or at the end of
>puberty
The puberty cycle lasts until the early 20's until it is complete.

What you're thinking of is the end of major physical maturation, which would be in the mid to late teens.

What if I have a tiny penis?

I'm sure a 5yr old could

Reported to the FBI asshole. Have fun in jail.

>an 18 yr old's vagina definitely is ready for intercourse

I've no sexual keen for children -- was just stating that my penis isn't big enough to cause overburden in that situation

Too old for me

It doesn't matter you're already in the blacklist

>as if I'm under the Bureau jurisdiction

The Bureau knows no borders.

hehe, try it and see kid :^)

*fades from the veil of reality*

I'm coming over there. Better start praying faggot.

> When you're a big guy
For you