Why is there more matter than antimatter in the universe?

Why is there more matter than antimatter in the universe?

Because of God, dipshit

because magnets

Probably because there was very slightly more matter than antimatter created by the big bang fro some reason

The east and west poles of the magnets attracted all the antimatters, annihilating them, so no we have matter and north and south

I have a somewhat retarded theory but i think that "antimatter" is actually matter from the previous big bang that was made a fuckton trillions of years ago before the current big bad that we all live on was made, hence why there is a lot of matter than antimatter

So, once a fuckton of years happen, there will be a new big bang and the current matter we have will become the new antimatter and so on

God put all the antimatter into black holes

Walter Whites uncertainty principle, probably.

> somewhat retarded theory
> somewhat

I was just about to post the exact same thing before my page refreshed.

What image were you going to use?

So an antimatter compass would gaze into east-west direction?
Then where's the eathpole and westpole on earth?

nowhere because the antimatters aren't in the earth anymore. no antimatters = no eastwest

no offense, but you should probably see a doctor. undiagnosed autism is dangerous

i thought you said walter whale at first

now that would have been funny

You're wrong. it wouldn't have been funnier if he said Walter whale. I would've insulted him on his lack of humor if he said Walter whale.

/thread

What the fuck is walter whale

What's the difference between antimatter and dark matter?

>dark
African m8. It's african.

His name was Walter Whale
His name was Walter Whale

Protoss used all the antimatter for their Scout missiles.

tss

Pekahs

I think it has something to do with the way strings vibrate in the first dimension.