How do i mac n cheese? Not american

How do i mac n cheese? Not american

Other urls found in this thread:

beechershandmadecheese.com/CheesyInfo/Recipes/FirmCheese/BeechersWorldsBestMacCheese.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=-7LGQ2tJOfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do amerifattieclaps really eat this?

Make a bechamel sauce, melt your cheese into it, mix it into al dente pasta, mix in anything you want such as bacon or other meat, cooked onions or peppers, whatever you like, or nothing at all, dump it in a pan, you can grate cheese and/or put bread crumbs on top if you like, then bake until the top turns golden brown.

Dinner for one...

this image gave me clinical depression.

Mix some flour into milk, pour into a skillet and stir until it thickens. Add grated cheese until it's good and cheesy. Add more milk if it's too dry. Add salt and pepper. Cook up some macaroni noodles and combine at the end. Pretty simple really.

Oh, and add a dollop of at the beginning

I meant dollop of butter. I am just not doing well today.

Best mac and cheese I've made at home:

beechershandmadecheese.com/CheesyInfo/Recipes/FirmCheese/BeechersWorldsBestMacCheese.aspx

Since you said you're not American you might have a hard time getting Beecher's, but their "flagship" cheese is somewhat mild and crumbly cheddar. I'm sure you can find a decent equivalent anywhere.

Why on earth would you want to use mild cheddar in anything, let alone mac and cheese?

That better be your girlfriend in that pic...

Probably for situations whereby you are making a group meal, and mild cheddar is a good choice for its rounded flavour, while still retaining the essence of the cheddar.

If you knew anything about cooking, this would be obvious.

thats eliza/ciara

It's my ex wife's daughter

>if you know anything about cooking this would be obvious

Right, because only proper chefs know that cheese is only used for the texture and not the flavor. Fuck off with your cheese string bullshit. Even my 2 year old eats old cheddar.

I had no idea that cheddar was a product restricted by age.

do not eat carbs and fat together. Cheese + carbs = obesity and death.

10/10 looks amazing, wouldn't believe you weren't american if you told me

>tfw pasta with a heavy cream based sauce is my default meal

Dying at 40 and I give zero fucks.

rate my chips'n'cheese

done my way / 10

youtube.com/watch?v=-7LGQ2tJOfc

This is retarded and untrue

This is basically it, but I like to steep the bread crumbs in some melted butter so it's easier to spread. It also adds to the nice golden color one should expect of the crust.

I'm a mac and cheese artist

This exactly.

Do you at least have any cheese sauce to mix that around in?

>this is real

No it's an alternative fact.

Needs gravy

You find a recipe on google you lazy cunt.

holy shit bro drop your steam

you need a pep talk

just google 'alton brown stovetop mac'
best recipe

>a mac and cheese artist
>posts baked ziti

i just make casserole with groundbeef t non american

Look at the rest of that image. Do you think that kind of person has ever even spoken to a real life woman who isn't his mom before?

No we add more cheese and "fun dog" slices to it

Even Americans can't get American Mac & Cheese right.
The gut bomb, NOT the Southern cheese and mac, that is something that I can do right.

Fucking triggered!
disgusting.

Why are your chips so fucking thick? They look like regular fries for fucks sake!

MAGA, brother

is that tranny your gf?