I finished the edgelord trilogy, what should I read next?

I finished the edgelord trilogy, what should I read next?

how to tie a noose

The underground man is a real edgelord. Meursault is just a retard. And Holden is just young.
>which one should I read next
Which ones have you read? They are all short. You could probably read them all in a week.

Crime and Punishment is kind of the ultimate edgelord book.

It's also the single most boring thing I've ever read.

You must not be well read then

Meursault isn't a retard he just doesn't afraid of anything and doesn't care about you or the system man. Grow up child, or don't. I don't care.

Perspective has to be considered. I wouldn't read any books that are just bad and boring. CNP is considered an all-time great and is awful and boring.

It's basically the same concept as the stranger except requiring 16x as much text to express

No Longer Human

>its the same concept as the stranger
how can one person miss the point this hard
the stranger was about apathy
CnP was about morality

Already read it

Ass Goblins of Auschwitz

If you're willing to take a ride on the Dostaevsky paintrain, Brothers Karamazov is much better. Edgelord level still high, but it's a really good book on top of that.

I recommend you read the bible in its entirety before you read Dostoevsky because if you can make it through that you can make it through any Dostoevsky book.

I have read the bible in its entirety and I did not make it through crime and punishment

basically everyone i've ever talked to says karamazov is his masterpiece though (and it has a bad name vs crime and punishment having a great name. shit like this matters hugely in success)

>i could not make it through C&P
harry potter may be more your speed, friend

>someone so acts so autistic he loses an easy case

>not retarded

I understand the book, but to act like anyone is like that is silly. Underground man and Holden seem like they could actually be real. meursault is completely absurd

Stranger was about absurdism, saying it was about apathy isn't entirely right.

While CnP is about morality, it also focuses on a character who is in conflict with himself. He likes to imagine himself as a person that "can overstep laws" such as Napoleon. A lot of the novel was about self discovery too, by killing the pawn woman his guilt made him realize he is not who he thought he was.

This is really a schism of his personality thats centered throughout the entire novel. I mean, his name Raskolnikov is based on the russian word "Raskolnik" which means Schismatic. The book also draws in a big theme about the schism from the Orthodox church in russia as well, as we see raskolnikov go back and forth between whether he believes in God or has any faith/hope.

You're not retarded user, You're not retarded.

pardon grammar, was typing this up rather quickly.

Meursault did nothing wrong.

the final revision of your suicide note

>Leaving a note

get a load of this self involved faggot

Nice

The Stranger was like a pale version of Nausea mixed with some Kafka. Unoriginal. Uninspired. Unjustly lumped in with those two masterpieces.