Do all genius mathematicians write theorems on transparent surfaces?

Do all genius mathematicians write theorems on transparent surfaces?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=define mirror
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the real geniuses dont need anything to write on, they just work in their minds

The real geniuses don't need to work anything out they already know the answer

>what are movie tropes

Writing theorems on glass is the first class I attended when I started grad school and is a requirement for graduation.

I once drew a penis on the window of some car

You pay the ticket to see those pretty faces.
It's the same when spacesuits have big helmets with lights inside pointed towards the face.

What did you mean by this?

I've seen people do it in their offices. I can't imagine it's easy to read.

>writing

mathematics is done at a computer or by shouting. nobody writes any more.

I think he implied that he is a genius because he drew a penis on a car window and the OP post asks if all geniuses write on transparent surfaces

I write them on my computer

Nah, sometimes they work things out on their bathroom mirrors.

This is now a drawing dicks with permanent markers on surfaces stories thread.

My advisor is a CS theoretician and he has a transparent board in his office. He got writing on both sides and he's got another whiteboard on the wall behind it also covered in writing.

>tfw ywn paint your whole flat's walls with whiteboard paint

Daylight & transparent is pleb tier. You're not a genius until you've math-jammed on the gentle glow of a glass door that is backed with a sheet of electrostatic whiteboard and lit from the other side.

1. A sheet of electrostatic white board
2. A glass door

A real genius would kill himself because he will eventually arrive at the conclusion that life is fundamentally meme
>tfw to intelligent to live

Do all OP's suck cocks?

He just wants to look cool because he has seen that in the movies.
But doesn't work with the girls anyway.

No only the sexy ones like Ben Affleck so you can simultaneously see how sexy they are through the glass

this tbqhdesusenpai

>implying i don't use strings embedded in branes to write theorems

I got smarter just by wathing that movie because I know act like that and therefor I am like that

>to
back to /b/ (you) go

Yeah, for what purpose should you work so hard when you know that you literally just die at the end. Why are we all still here?

>implying accounting is any more that adding and subtracting

EVERY

SINGLE

ONE OF THEM

What movie is this from btw?

Yep. It's what distinguishes the geniuses, average to low tier mathematicians write their theorems on opaque surfaces.

>opaque surfaces aren't transparent enough for the patricians

> 1 >= pi >= 0

>too
>not to
you're falling for a bait there bud

bumping

What a moron, pi is between zero and one.

Most hyper autists write on transparent surfaces, but not all hyper autists are mathematicians.

could've been a proof by contradiction, and that result was the contradiction.

No, this is only a /tv/ meme because it lets the audience see the face of the character while he works out the problem.

A shot of his back that is focusing on random psuedo-math that autists dont care about and hyper-autists REEEE because they know its fake makes for poor kino.

Seconding

The Autist

forgetting someone?

Doing this is like the mathematical equivalent of running with your arms behind your back.

>displaying your work to the public

i can barely show my work to my professor how do people do this

Probably too advanced. You would not understand it. It involves actually talking to people.

what did i do to deserve this

kek thanks.

(if anyone else wants to know its 'the accountant', just gogled it)

Souls sold to the queen mother of the world since birth. It was out of our control the whole time, brother.

[sorry for my english]

Nope, its just some holywood shit to make it interesting makes you think it looks like they work on something bigger... its bullshit.

Peoples that was real geniuses like Tesla he was able to do everything in his mind his power of visulalisation was abnormal, sometimes he write notes but thats only for him.

In Science community you have normally two types of person thoes who are good in theory and those who are good in solving equasions and make them looks right.

Peoples who have idea they draw it all over place make mess have tons of paper or modern math,phys have it in computer drawing shit on tablet while they swearing all the time and after all of it they just want to kill them selfs.

Those who solving equasions are listening those who swearing and they keep swearing even wrost cause they solve shits that somebody comes with ... well >:)

"you" "die"

>implying it isn't just your body dying
>implying your identity is you
>implying your consciousness is limited to your awareness

For the fun of playing, the joy of discovery and the satisfaction of a job well done...

Or at least to avoid your parents to grieve that you would become a failure otherwise..?

Yes, but super-ultra-geniuses also use pic related.

considering how hard most of my profs shitpost on us in class, i wouldn't be surprised if he's making fun of the idea that that's how people do math / science

It wasn't.

fuck you for reminding me of the navy

yes

defently yes they do

each time i see a window i see a mathematican that write on it

next question please

Yes

Wont that make the glass reflective and horrible to see through?

Mathbff has calc 2 shit out now?

Wish I knew about that three weeks ago...

But user suicide is illogical.

>fun
>joy
>satisfaction

So is living

u don't know that faget

So they can see clearly the path to the solution.

>transparent
lmgtfy.com/?q=define mirror

It's showing off anonymously.

>or by shouting
Tell me more. I don't study math at an institution.

Yes.
And
Yes.

It's mirrored so it's opposite!