Why did the Soviet Union ban genetics?

? what was there reason

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/bju.13010/full
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They remember the blacks were superior at physical things and realized that advances in genetics could bring up their IQ and with their rising birth rates, they'd be poised to take control of the world.

Don't forget to kiss your wife's son for good night.

why are so many people obsessed with black dick on this website? goddamn

Lol nice bait, this board has been shilled hard with race. Theyll never suppress the truth that whites are the best

They literally get paid to do it lol. Wikileaks revealed this

Because we all want to be the little girl, it's been a meme since forever here, but we have to pretend to be tough men so we don't all look like losers. Pretending to be racist is the best way to protect our masculinity.

source?

it doesn't really surprise me desu

>They remember the blacks were superior at physical things
not really, the tallest people in average are slavs, the strongest people in average are slavs, the most inteligent people in average are the jews. blacks have the biggest dicks but only because burgerwomen prefere it over commiecock due to cold-war propaganda.

If whites are the best, why do they say Jews are to blame for things? Surely a superior race would be able to cast out an inferior race and put them in their place? Unless they aren't superior or something?

Is the guy who hides cards in his sleeve a better poker player?

If the kid who cuts off the track to the other side a faster runner?

Is that one dickhead who picks oddjob in goldeneye64 good at video games?

b-b-but... basketball... and football...

Yes they are if there aren't any rules against it. And that's the thing with Earth. There's no rules. It's all manmade.

>being unironically a nihilist
kill urself

Not the guy you're replying to, but I'm unironically nihilist, and I'd kill myself but I don't believe a reason to exists.

>blacks
>superior
Choose one

I choose superior. Now since I am your superior I don't have to follow your rules and I additionally choose black.
Checkmate.

>implying rules aren't the most superior here

You're right. MY rules are the superior ones.

no just stop

>Yes they are if there aren't any rules against it.

You dont actually believe this.

If a test has different rules then the test is measuring something else. If before Obama leaves office, he creates a 'best StarCraft player in the world award', and awards it to some abbo in Queensland, will that abbo be able to go out the next day and 3-0 Flash?

If a hospital hires some random google off the street and declares him head of surgery, will he be doing triple bypasses tommorow?

Reals not feels OK.

>blacks have the biggest dicks

They don't even have that senpai. See:
>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/bju.13010/full

It's currently down for maintenance. The authors note that the only study of black cock was from Uganda (I think) and that it "wasn't a positive outlier", but admit they'd need more data to be definitive.

Some to do with Lysenko prefering his own pet theory and being in a position where he could force people to take him seriously.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism

True reason is that they were worried about eugenics. They knew genetics were not just something you study, but something you can use as weapon. It also produces answers that are in conflict with what they thought was the real problem, which is how to organize society in a good way. If you think the problem with people is a genetic problem, you'll close your eye to social issues. Instead of spending money to find the cure to a genetic problem, the priority is how to get basic health treatment to everyone.

So explain how the Jews are cheating then.
Reals not feels, OK?

Ok, I'll bite. If only because of your amusing pic which showes fucking Ukraine as the etirety of USSR.

Short answer: underhanded academic politicking.

Long answer: the upper echelonesof biological section of Soviet academy of sciensces were full of lamarckists who were not above accusing their scientific opponents of research sabotage. Given that they were the most respected Soviet scientists and produced research with tangible practical benefits (some of which was falsified though), the government agreed with their accusations.

Hwhites evolved an instinct for broad spectrum altruism that can be adaptive if the only people you ever meet in your life are your neighbors in your isolated mountain valley village, but quite evidently becomes increasingly *mal*adaptive the broader the range of beings they come in contact with.

Khazars are simply the top parasites in a world of parasites looking to benefit off the backs of the superior race.

Although the mongoloid ant people lack the dynamism of neandertalic europoids, their instinctual aversion to change or unfamiliar 'otherness' has insulated them for the most part of from many of the more pathological and deep reaching strains of modernity (despite the communists best efforts). To their credit, they lack the same perverse tendency many whites seem to have to sacrifice themselves for the benefit of an alien, and even feel sanctimonious for the privilege on top of that.

They will make good foes in the global holy war of extermination before the lines are redrawn again between differing white tribes; one of the greatest gifts one sovereign can give to another is unsubversive rivalry; the race to overcome will elevate us to even greater heights in our destiny amongst the stars and beyond.