Listen user! Toxoplasmosis is a meme disease fabricated by dogfuckers!

Listen user! Toxoplasmosis is a meme disease fabricated by dogfuckers!

One of the lab managers on my floor has toxo (he's from India). He's a very fun guy and seems very well balanced, has a wife and daughter and is well-liked. Toxo may indeed be a meme "disease."

this is the weirdest bait I have ever seen

go to a sheep farm and tell a farmer toxo doesn't exist, watch him laugh at you

I think he might be talking about toxo in humans. While the microbe definitely can infect human, whether it constitutes a legit disease with serious effects is controversial.

yeah well what the fuck does a literal sheep farmer know

>Listen user! Toxoplasmosis is a meme disease fabricated by dogfuckers!

t. talking cat

t. talking dog

I envy the people that will live in an era that pets are illegal and every disease is detected and cured immediately.

Fuck cats and fuck dogs and toxoplasmosis and all kinds of retarded zoonotic diseases.

it is actually a meme disease as far as the behavioral effect claims go

if you actually look at the research it's extremely sketchy and nowhere NEAR as clearcut as popsci makes it out to be

The infection of toxoplasmosis in humans causes the infected to percieve their condition as normal and not a disease

So is owning a d*g.

that's the bacteria talking Mike

>what the fuck does a literal sheep farmer know
lots of things about sheep, and their diseases (of which toxo is an important one)

kittens are the main risk for toxo anyway, adult cats are usually fine

Mike here, that wasn't me

>implying I would believe anything said by a talking cat
Try to meow if you really want to impress me, and maybe I'll pet you.

>an era that pets are illegal
that sounds like some kind of hell

If the cats in question are indoor cats, the risk is zero. Cats pick up toxo only from going outside.

That's just what toxoplasmosis would say.

>moloko

>indoor cats
what kind of psychopath has a cat but doesn't let it go outside

Anybody who doesn't live on the ground floor, for one. I live in an apartment complex several floors up, so my cat can't go outside even if he wanted to. And he doesn't, because he's lived inside ever since he was a kitten, and he's perfectly happy chilling indoors all day.

>meme disease

kill all cats. Since I have no brain parasites that cause me to like cats I can objectively see they are worthless animals that do nothing but spread disease.

People with cat brain parasites will obviously disagree with this.

I suppose we'll need to ban selling pork and beef too, since under/unevenly cooked pork and beef are one of the leading sources of toxo infections in humans. If you regularly eat your burgers/steaks/etc rare you're probably infected.

>I suppose we'll need to ban selling pork and beef too, since under/unevenly cooked pork and beef are one of the leading sources of toxo infections in humans. If you regularly eat your burgers/steaks/etc rare you're probably infected.

cat brain parasite infection detected.

>indoor cats
Kys. Fucking retarded urban mixed race permanent latchkey kid.

Sorry but you're entirely wrong. White as fuck and grew up in a tiny rural midwestern town. Moved to the city because that's where jobs are, and as it turns out I like city life. No plans to return to middle of nowhere, even if it is my hometown.