Not drinking glass of spirit every day

>not drinking glass of spirit every day
Why you still not living slav literary patrician lifestyle

Makes head hurt, mouth dry

But that's what I'm doing. My liver is fucked though but there is nothing better than some samogon from your friends dacha.

I'm very lightweight, and only really enjoy beer. I drink a glass of wine if I'm eating a big dinner.

im addicted to coffee tho and I want to stop

Yesterday with my family we killed seven bottles of wine, various cocktails, and a bottle of patron. Git gud

>tfw addicted to smoking but can't become an alcoholic
>tfw i'll never look like an intellectual because of that

>drinking every day

No thanks, I'm good. Also, can't afford to.

>I just turned 21!

The thread

My body is already filled with the greatest of spirit.

Nobody starts drinking right at 21 so it lacks importance.

it doesn't feel ladylike
honestly if i was a man i'd without a doubt be an alcoholic. males of the world, treasure this. you can be drunks and still be cool. i'd just be a nasty alcoholic bitch.
same with most (all?) drugs i think.

Quit ya whinin you dumb broad. I drink all the time because I'm severely depressed and I couldn't be more miserable and lady like.

Confirmed underage b&

How? I said nobody who's interested in drinking at 21 only starts at 21

You even type unladylike.

Aint no ladies in 2016
Just hoes

>i am americuck and i cant even drink at 18!
The post

I like wine, but I don't drink anything harder because I don't like the taste... seriously.

I love beer and wine, but I find that being inebriated makes it too difficult to study or read. I save alcohol for social time with friends or depressing anime binges

Been drinking regularly since I was 14 and now I'm getting close to 30. It's still fun but the hangovers are getting worse. If I get drunk on a friday, I'm usually fucked until monday. Sucks, because weekends are the only time I could really read a bit more. But at least alcohol always made me brave enough to pick up girls.

I don't consume any alcohol. It's poison. Most of it tastes like shit. It turns even the most intelligent people into aggressive, uncouth idiots.

There are different kind of drinkers, you know?

>And on it goes

Drinking spirits would be against Sharia law, so I'd rather not risk getting beheaded.

>If I get drunk on a friday, I'm usually fucked until monday
Boy, you really are bad at dealing with hangovers huh?

18?

in the most regions of europe you can legally drink at the age of 16

LOL at you soft cunts
My mom drank a bottle of jack d every day while i was in the womb bitch

There's no limit to drinking, only the purchase age is limited.

>while i was in the womb
that explains a lot

In addition, the 21 age restriction is based on scientific research. Europeans BTFO.

Europeans are descendants lots of inbreeding

Didn't Mormonism originate in America?

I highly recommend quitting the coffee. Tolerance really kills the experience. Now I don't need amphetamines for artificial stimulation, caffeine is enough and more.

No, it came from Earthlings... universians. There's no point in making these arbitrary categorizations. We're all individual humans, and a nationality can't reflect individuals.

I used to live the slav lifestyle but the mayonnaise made me fat and the hard bass had me evicted

>not learning about the true slav literary lifestyle

nice paren'. though samogon brewed by babushka on dacha is also unbeatable

>tfw i had 10 liters of beer yesterday

it's hard work not having liquor

Anyone drinking today? I'm having a bottle of red wine.

>alcohol
>not cocaine
Not gonna make it PLEB

is drinking straight gin Veeky Forums?

Not really. The only Veeky Forums choice is wine.

needs a touch of vermouth and an olive, mate

>a glass
>a glass
>a (1) glass
>Slavic
>1 glass
>Slavic

No