Grand Mac

>Grand Mac

More like Grand failure. There isn't any more meat than a regular Mac and this little bit of meat is dried out like stale jerky.

1/10 please avoid this.

Its like when taco bell tries their xxl nachos every once in a while and the only thing they
give you more of are the chips.

plus why would anyone but a faggot eat a burger with mayo or mayo-based sauce.

I like mayo on my burgers

Well the Grand Mac failed hard on all counts. I think they must have put the smaller regular patties on it instead of the supposed new larger Grand Mac patties, because there certainly was no 1/3 pound of beef.

Good thing I got something else to go with it. Let's see how this is...

A delicious variation on the best fast food sandwich, the original McChicken™

Enjoy, friend

>this little bit of meat is dried out like stale jerky.
Isn't that always the case on mcdonald's burgers?

Mcdonalds to me is on a level even lower than fast food. Its almost on par with dumpster diving.

Well to start off the meat to bread ratio is certainly more ideal. Notice how the chicken patty covers the entire circumference of the bun and even sticks out slightly. It was also much tastier than the Grand Mac. While I couldn't really taste any meat over the mass of bread and sauce on the Grand Mac, this little sandwich is bursting with spice and meaty chicken flavor. And at roughly 1/4 the price of the Grand Mac, this is no contest. My friends let me tell you, for me it is the hot n spicy McChicken sandwich. Surely at least the second best fast food sandwich.

hfs same brah, tried it for shits and giggles, would rather down a dqp and c.

It's a solid sandwich. Everything's there.

>it was a mcChicken shitposting thread from the start

Maybe if my mcdonalds carried them.

Tell your bosses, shills. We want spicy chicken.

Why wouldn't you eat a burger with mayo?

>McDonalds is the cheap burger place for a long time
>Other places just make burgers better as McDonalds burgers slowly become worse and fucking worse
>McDonalds has an epiphany
>Releases the only things worth eating on their menu all day long
>Stops pretending they're not trying to make you fat and offer you 50 Chicken McNuggets and four large fries for 10 fucking dollars

I have to say I respect McDonalds for just admitting what the fuck they are

mayo is good on a burger, you reject

Isn't everything?

Even the best mayo doesn't improve a burger. If it was a plain bun, maybe.
but adding shit to mayo to make it taste different and then putting that on a hamburger might improve it

Yeah you mong. Ketchup and mayo on the burger. It makes that tangy sweet fry sauce we all love

Oh they'll give it to you, then discontinue it a month later.

Fuck McDonalds.

>Crave fast food
>remember McD is utter shit and I'd need to spend at least 20 sheckels to feel filled up (filled up with shit moreover)
>yuroland has no other fastfood than McD and KFC and I cannot eat KFC too often or my stomach will self-destruct

feels bad

>yuroland has no other fastfood than McD and KFC

yurop has burger king ya dingus

Fuck McDonalds