You guys think your such hot shit don't ya? Try cooking off against one of the best chefs in the world...

You guys think your such hot shit don't ya? Try cooking off against one of the best chefs in the world. Then you'll see your nothin' special. Leave your egos at the door amateurs. There's no room for the mediocre in the culinary world.

aand.. who are you again? Never seen that ugly face before.
Whats that funny thing on you head, does it help you making better food?

I cook because I like to, fagtron.

It ain't all a contest.

Make sure you know your place though. That's all I ask. You can't touch the masters.

*reveals BK nuggies*
nice try fagzilla

Here's some lime wedges in a glass by the sink. WA LA!

Better than anything old m8 Benoit can prepare.

You joke but you're missing my message.

James May beat Gordon Ramsay, I can do the same

Is it a contest if you're competing against yourself

What message? Shitposting is cool?
Literally everything I cook is better than the chef you posted can prepare.

Not just that chef. There's a wide world of chefs out there who are more talented than you. You're at the very bottom of the barrel. You'll go your whole life unnoticed as a chef. Take that in.

True

Doubtless, but I'm not a chef nor do I have any desire to be one. I just think it's amusing that you clearly just image searched "best chef in the world" and took a high result without knowing anything about who you posted.

Does that matter?

I don't really understand why or who you're trying to break down here.

And for the record, even the greatest chefs have things they can still learn from the lowly culinary student or the stay at home mother. Ego has no place anywhere, ever.

Just trying to set you guys straight. I see a lot of cockiness going on on this board. It's unwarranted. The real successful chefs are out in the world making a living. Not posting on Veeky Forums.

Yes, because if you have a demonstrable lack of knowledge all you are doing is sharing an opinion which is not insightful and fucking obvious, from somebody that ironically seems to overvalue their opinion. It also undermines your point, IMO, if literally anybody on the board could prepare a better dish than the can't you posted in his current state.

Believe it or not some of us like to discuss food with strangers on the internet.

The restaurant industry is full of degenerate weirdos anyway - It's not a stretch to believe that some would enjoy posting on Veeky Forums

You don't know what you're talking about. I happen to be a very talented cook. Also, from what I see on this board, I don't think what I posted was out of line. There are a lot of people on here who brag about their cooking abilities, when they're actually very untalented. I know I'm a great chef but I don't have to go bragging about it all day on this board like you guys do.

I see more bragging and criticizing then sharing going on.

I bet you never even stepped foot in a professional kitchen.

Picture of some of my work shit, for whatever its worth to you as proof.

>You don't know what you're talking about. I happen to be a very talented cook.
You think you're such hot shit don't ya? Try cooking off against one of the best chefs in the world. Then you'll see you're nothin' special. Leave your ego at the door amateur. There's no room for the mediocre in the culinary world.

This is the food and cooking board, not the "professional" chefs venting while coming down off whatever drug cocktail is coursing through their systems board. But more importantly, you're not a chef; you're an user. An user is nobody. You are nobody.

Playing with your Papa's toys?

I know it is. There are a lot of stuck up posters here. I'm just trying to give them a reality check.

Cooking is for the women and children, if im alone I eat the cat!!

What?

OK listenow here you little shitdick. I'm doing 1200 covers a night on a 2 man line with just me and the dishes hopping up to funk up a few side salads when the severs manage to press their grimly greasy jewey hands to the POS between. Their smoke breaks. I just got a raise up to 9 an hour as a congratulations for getting my 2nd Michelin star. I run the books and keep this ship tight. Tighter then your precious little boy pusay when that 4 top of 20 something cuties come in. So next time you wanna swing that big dick of your around you better yell "corner!" Because I'm gonna be waiting for you with a Damascus Santoku. You little shit.

I don't believe you're actually a chef

>I know it is. There are a lot of stuck up posters here. I'm just trying to give them a reality check.
>reality check
>Veeky Forums

Me and my waifu have some words for you, boy.

Stop