Figure out the mechanism by which DNA causes cell differentiation for all tissues and organs

>Figure out the mechanism by which DNA causes cell differentiation for all tissues and organs
>Edit the DNA
>Grow a liver in the lab from stem cells that has a 1200% efficiency boost over your own and get it implanted
>Get a gorrila tier heart for improved physical performance and get it implanted
>Get a cocaine gland
What future tech are you most looking forward to?

>What future tech are you most looking forward to?
The 'tech' that cures our brains of the need for stupidity like 'religion' and 'spirituality' and 'racism' and 'sexism' and all the other stupid ass-backwards shit that keeps dragging us back to acting like animals and stalling our overall evolution.

Nice fedora nigger

What you're saying is the biology equivalent of
>make paper airplane
>go to the moon

Shove it up your ass, hominid.

>butthurt christfag tries to derail the thread
Nice """"attempt""""

Between which steps that I did mention am I missing crucial steps?

This wasn't me, I'm OP

It's not so much that you left out steps but that your steps are wildly uneven in their difficulty. "Edit the DNA" is a month of work. Everything else is multiple decades.

Yes, the editing comes after you figure out cell differentiation. Wow your posts were inane.

You know what really stalls evolution?

Libcucks who keep subsidizing the existence and reproduction of stupid ape creatures breeding more stupidity instead of eliminating them as god intended.

>Lets create the conditions to breed people who are good at capitalism, and hope that general competence piggy backs off of that.

im looking forward to the day i prove the collatz conjecture.

C U C K E D B Y A C R O S S

Survey says it pretty much does.

what is that pic?

wildberger?

>go to walmart to buy a new kidney
>find a good one on sale
>turns out it's a cheap chinese kidney
>die of lead poisoning

>the need for stupidity like 'religion' and 'spirituality' and 'racism' and 'sexism'

0/10

pretty sure it's from the intro of Mass Effect 2, the Lazarus project (just before character creation)

>cocaine gland
You have my attention. Please elaborate.

please tell me how executives are naturally good at understanding science and technology rather than slow to accept the benefits of them

Self made ones like Zuckerberg and Gates are. Dummies who inherit their fortunes typically aren't.