Why do people like to talk bad about Taco Bell? I think it's great for what it is

Why do people like to talk bad about Taco Bell? I think it's great for what it is

Also, what do you guys typically order?

Listen, tell the fuck faces at your company to keep the habenaro and sweet chili sauce around. Those are great on fucking everything.

There's something off about their food, especially the meat.
I dunno what it is. The nachos bell grande is ok I guess.

Get!

>Taco Bell is getting rid of the habanero sauce again
>the 2nd time in 3 months

I don't think my heart can take it

Those double stacked tacos are pretty good for $1 tbqh

Last time I had it was the first time in years. Girlfriend and I decided to get it for dinner since it's been ages - for good reason I came to realize.

Everything tastes the same, for real. If you don't believe me, go get two different things off the menu. A chalupa and burrito for example.

They both have the exact same texture despite being completely different. It's almost as if they have a universal clay in the back that molds into any item on the menu.

$15 altogether for both our meals and my half of the $15 just tasted and felt like one big goopy mess. Each thing is indistinguishable from the next and then it just sits in your stomach.

If you haven't had Taco Bell in a long time, here's your reminder why.

they put the max amount of filler (wood pulp) into their meat for it to legally still be considered meat.

googlfu that shit its true.

Texmex just tastes waaaaay better made at home and it's effortless to make.

Christ, lately these fucking fastfood shill threads had diminished. Need to meet a quarterly quota so cranking back up?

T-Bell was great for what it was 8 years ago when it was about a third the price. Now it tastes like disappointment every time.

Yeah they are. I just ate two. I haven't actually craved a Taco Bell product in longer than I can remember but those fuckers are delicious. I never stray from the value menu though so that probably helps.

>what do you guys usually order

Mucho burrito. We don't have chipotle in Canada.

I'm sad they're going to be replaced by the next LTO in a few days. They're one of my favorite items I've had at Taco Bell.

I usually go there when I've been drinking. My typical order is:

2 double decker tacos
1 crunchwrap supreme
diablo sauce

I try Taco Bell 1-3 times a year and am invariably disappointed by it. It's a cycle.

The $/lb ratio is impressive, but the taste and texture is just lacking. No wonder people obsess over the hot sauces; they may be mediocre, but they at least give some flavour to the bland mess.

I never throw out fast food, but I've thrown out Taco Bell several times. The rare time I go I order a few varied items to see what's changed, and I usually throw out some of it after a few bites.

I love fast food, but I just can't get into Taco Bell. I wish I could, because cheap pseudo-Mexican fast food with weird stoner items sounds so promising.

>order one
Two Cheesey Gordita Crunch and a chicken quesadilla

>Order two
Four soft tacos and an order of pintos and cheese, which I spoon into the soft tacos I call it pimping my tacos (ps. I used to also get a side of nacho cheese to pour inside but I don't like the nacho cheese they have now)

which one senpai?

I got the habanero and the nacho one and the latter kind of sucked. The habanero was really good.

two cool habanero double stack tacos
sometimes I'll get the dollar menu nachos as well if I'm really hungry

Frito Burritos and double stacked tacos. The Bell has the best dollar menu. I don't live close enough to one, but whenever I work near one I eat lunch there. eating it once a week doesn't fuck my stomach up like people say. That's only if you eat it everyday, like any fast food.

No the fuck it isn't, you fast food guzzling faggot

Spicy potatoe soft tacos... by the dollar.

The 5 dollar craving deal is incredible; 4 items that include a burrito, two tacos, chips and nacho cheese and a drink. I always get that along with a mexican pizza

I don't mind it. It's cheap and filling for what you pay, but it always gives me the runs. No matter which location I've tried in my city, always.

I only go for the Quesarito because it tastes nothing like what you can make better at home for less money. Fuck if I'm gonna actually try making one of those, but if I did, it would probably taste better. Oh, and Fire Sauce.