People who prefer Pizza Hut over Dominos are fucking maniacs...

People who prefer Pizza Hut over Dominos are fucking maniacs. Pizza Hut is so goddamn greasy and their crust is like that yellow foam-in-a-can after it hardens.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gW2D_Votd2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Dsui0TVYk_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've said it before..I'll say it again..Reason I am fat is dominoes pizza. I will go through a large double pepperoni, bacon, double cheese pizza with ranch and a side of cheesy bread like a snack. I'll admit it I'm obese, 339lbs. It's largely the fault of society. I admit that it is partially my fault because I can't stop eating but I would say it is 80% the fault of society. Society made me this way. I was abused heavily as a child and sexually too. My parents were horrible and my brother sadistic. I had difficulty opening up to people all the time and still do. By the time I was 18 I was only 5'6, and 127lbs, balding, and with a dick slightly longer than 4 inches and not much better girth. But I mean I was not fat at the time, people said I had a nice face/funny personality and my hair was only beginning to recede. I managed to meet a girl. We were together for 3 years and it took me 2.5 years to open up to her fully. Then I caught her cheating and she ripped me apart. She used my past against me and made me feel horrible and she would demean me behind my back sexually to her friends. And then whenever I tried to meet other women they wouldn't even give me second thought because all they could see was a disgusting short, bald emotionally broken wreck. So no, I don't fucking care if I am obese you fucking faggots. SOCIETY MADE ME LIKE THIS. And all the fucking ADVERTISING of muscular attractive tall men in movies and commercials reinforces what is fucking almost unattainable for most because they don't have perfect genetics. So now I eat tons of food because it is the only thing that makes me feel ok and I like to drink a lot of gin/vodka and when I can get it I take oxycotin, and vicodin. I hate this world i ate this world i fucking HATE THIS WORLD and I fucking HATE women and I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF YOU JUDGE ME FUCK ALL OF YOU

dominos is objectively the best pizza money can buy

This. I have eaten pizza everywhere let me list some places.

>Rome
>Naples
>New York City (Brooklyn specifically)
>Chicago
>Toronto
>London
>Spain
>Sicily

All the places I ate at were independently owned non franchise pizza's made with fine ingredients and some were more expensive than others but the entire time I ate ant any in my mind I used dominoes as a "comparison" of sorts and nothing, not even the pizza in brooklyn or Naples (where pizza was invented fyi) matched up. Fuck I love dominoes I think I will pick up a large double pepperoni on my way home.

This does not mean that dominoes is good it just means that you're a fucking manchild pleb with obese Americanized tastebuds. If you have legitimately eaten pizza in Naples and at some of the great restaurants in brooklyn yet think dominoes (which is shit by the way) is better you need to just never have children and keep eating dominoes all the time so you get fatter and die quicker. Jesus Christ this fucking board.

I legit feel bad for you poor people that have to order from chains. I'm so lucky to have Mom and Pop pizza places near me. I never have to eat that garbage you call pizza.

People who complain about Dominos and say New York pizza is so superior are sheep cunts. I lived in Brooklyn for 3 years and aside from the really special places that use really fine ingredients and specialized ovens and shit, no place was better than Dominos. Native New Yorkers would get angry at me for preferring Dominos over disgusting dollar-a-slice street pizza, but New Yorkers are scum anyway.
What's it like being a mentally challenged, irrationally angry shitposter?

I live in NYC and I got a domino's order yesterday. They're thriving here. Nobody cares. It's not the same as real pizza but it's not supposed to be.

Do the major chains even serve you? I can't imagine they like selling their products to someone who literally sucks his own dick 24/7.

>real pizza
That's a bullshit culinary meme. I went to Italy for 2 weeks a few years ago and the pizza was wildly different everywhere I went. The only thing most of it had in common was sogginess. Probably 75% of the pizza I had in Italy was way too goddamn moist and soggy.

Your post honestly makes no sense.

Domino's pizza is overall better than Pizza Hut, but Pizza Hut has two major advantages: stuffed crust and their breadsticks.

I'd rather have Dominos than some shitty hole in the wall mom and pop store that bribes local health inspectors and spends all their money on advertising against the chains instead of ingredients.

Not a poorfag myself but I am not in the USA. My experience is that at a place like dominoes a large pizza is very similarly priced to other mom and pop restaurants. I could spend the extra $1 or $2 for something decent or get fast food chain shit. I have never understood why anyone would choose crap dominoes or pizza hut over something decent. Chain pizza is not fucking cheap unless you maybe go to like little caesars.

Oh so you would rather have the 15 year old with the acne ridden face spit and cum in your pizza, gothcha. I hope you don't order the white sauce.

I dunno what you're on about, but domino's tastes like fucking chemicals and smells fucking weird. It's not good ingredients and it's very obvious. Whether or not some guy in italy didn't make a pizza to your taste is not the issue here. I order domino's when I'm feeling like being a complete degenerate for the night. It's super easy, cheap as fuck, and fast. It's not something I get when I want real food. Don't get confused about why it's popular.

I didn't use the word 'poor' as in not having money. It was used in the sense that I just feel bad they have no other option that a chain restaurant.

>Irrationally angry

No I just have taste buds that have not adapted to what obese Americans call "food"

The best chain pizza by far is Papa Johns prove me wrong tho pro tip you can't

Sorry I misinterpreted the context I am an alcoholic

I prefer Little Caesars. Fight me.

Get help. You have some serious issues.

I CAN'T get fucking help I can't open up to people in real life.

Serious question and not judging you at all but I am very curious: How much do you weigh and what is your height?

It's all good bro. I'm drinking right now anyway.

Yes you can. Got to a Psych. You don't have to spill your life story right away but find one that will actually listen. Personal experience, it helps.

sigh..was bound to be asked. 5'8, 319lbs last weighed 2 weeks ago, probably a bit more by now. I'm not proud of it but I can't stop eating dominoes literally almost everyday......

neither

I choose papa johns

best pizza and coupon codes online

Doesn't really sound like Domino's fault, dude. Don't blame Domino's.

Wow, what have you eaten today? Don't you think that maybe most people would disagree with you and say pizza from Naples or Brooklyn is better than dominoes? You're just so accustomed to the taste of dominoes nothing else beats it?

For breakfast I ate leftover pizza, 4 scrambled eggs, 5 strips of bacon, a grilled cheese sandwich, hashbrowns and a snickers bar with hot chocolate. For lunch I had 2 bowls of canned spaghetti and meat balls and garlic bread and also some chicken strips with fries/honey mustard sauce. Dinner I am doing the usual and ordering dominoes probs like large pepperoni, wings, cheese bread, dessert will be ice cream.

I know I have an issue with food. I don't blame anyone else but myself and I lack the motivation to lose weight but objectively speaking dominoes is the best pizza in the world.

>This entire post

I don't want to live in this country anymore.

YOU CAN DO IT! YOU CAN LOSE WEIGHT AND BECOME A BETTER YOU! YOU DON'T NEED MOTIVATION YOU NEED SELF DISCIPLINE AND DEDICATION TO THE CAUSE OF MAKING A BETTER LIFE FOR YOURSELF! GO TO Veeky Forums, READ THE STICKY, EXERCISE DAILY, EVEN IF ITS JUST A TINY AMOUNT AT FIRST, AND EAT HEALTHY! AND SMALLER PORTION SIZES! PUT YOURSELF ON A CALORIC DEFICIT, ANEHWHERE FROM -500 TO -1000 TO YOUR TDEE (TOTAL DAILY ENERGY EXPENDITURE). YOU CAN FIND TDEE CALCULATORS ONLINE REAL EASY. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MATE, HOPE YOU GET OFF THE FAT TRAIN LIKE I DID. i WAS 343 AT MY WORST A YEAR AND A HAQLF AGO, NOW I AM 210 AND STILL LOSING WEIGHT! YOU CAN DO IT! I BELIEVE IN YOU MAN!

It's further than that...I just I don't WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT. I like being me and I love food. Whatever is what I say let me keep eating sheesh!

You could at least say "thanks for the advice anyway" you entitled fat cunt.

Just find a fat, ugly chick. They're out there, and just as lonely as you. But a magic wand type vibrator and hit her clit with it while doggy style. Eat a bunch of dominos, lube your dick up with pepperoni grease and stick it in her butt. Just find the female version of a fat bald dude and go to town. Fuck it, get a part time job delivering for dominos. You win, employee discount, something to do on a Friday night, and you find out who the fat girls are who regularly order pizza alone on Friday. Tell the other drivers you'll take those orders and then during the delivery mention how much you love pizza. After a couple of weeks ask if they'd like to go get pizza. Of course they'll say yes, if only for the food. Most of them haven't been touched sexually in quite some time so they may jump your bones right there. If you play your cards right you could have a whole stable of fat girls waiting for you to share some pizza and a nice fuck. Serious about the magic wand though, your going to need the extra power, and beware fat chicks cant get some nasty shit going on down there, especially if they're depressed and haven't been taking care of themselves, which is a real possibility. Um, not that I have any experience with that kind of stuff.

Seriously dude good job. Keep on at it for another year. Lift too to build muscle/tone up. Congrats.

I don't fucking want a disgusting bitch for a girlfriend I want someone hot and skinny and sexy but they all REJECTED ME for fucks sake the whores I hate them all they are so shallow and judgemental!!

As opposed to the human flesh sausage made by the resentful sons who killed their parents and took over the family restaurant?

Papa Johns is bland cardboard with fake cheese and shitty garlic dipping sauce that doesn't even taste of garlic.

yeah man where have all the good women gone huh

>Human flesh sausage

Ok come on now you're just being ridiculous.

>Papa Johns is bland cardboard with fake cheese and shitty garlic dipping sauce that doesn't even taste of garlic.

Wrong.

If a guy like you wants to fuck hot chicks you're going to have to pay for it. The upside is working girls are usually really nice, and not judgmental. I mean their job is to make you happy. Just save up if you have to. You should really give the fat girls a try though. Find one with a pretty face. Fat girls try harder in bed, I mean they really go the extra mile. I've found that many like anal, I have a theory about it being related to their love of eating, a subconscious connection to large bowel movements and associated stretching of the anus. Serious about that magic wand though, I mean everyone should get one.

You asshole, ill tell you the best dominoes pizza is
thin crust
garlic parmesan sauce
roasted peppers
sliced italian sausage
feta cheese

it doesnt smell weird and everything tastes like chemicals retard

Tl;Dr

Fag

I usually just get thin crust and pepperoni. Just imagining what their "garlic parmesan sauce" might look, smell, or taste like is making me feel mildly ill.

>all these dipshits falling for the obvious bait

I like both, although I generally prefer Pizza Hut and find Dominos to be cheaper.

He said you suck dick 24/7, therefore you can't eat pizza and there would be no point in serving you pizza.

You're gonna die of diabetes and/or get your legs chopped off. Please listen to your body, it is most surely telling you you can't keep up that level of consumption. Be healthy, your life is literally at stake!

Thanks, I have been exercising since I started losing weight and seriously lifting for like 8 months.

Its a garlic alfredo sauce
Do you hate garlic?

I think you meant your life is literally at STEAK!

Couldn't help myself sorry xD

Do you know what alfredo sauce is, user? Do you know how to make it? And more importantly, how not to make it? You don't make it with pasteurize process cheese food, chinese garlic powder, modified food starch, natural and artificial colors, and partially hydrogenated soybean oil

This. Jesus fucking christ it's logic. Fast food is shit food from these chains.

Lurk more. Pasta doesn't merit a response.

OP of that post here. I fucking said "I said it before, I'll say it again."

Just because I said it before DOES NOT make it "pasta" you fucking faggot. It's completely true, my life story and if it were pasta I would have ate it. Mind your own fucking business fucking faggot.

Read this post and get your life back on track mate

I read it and I don't care I am too far gone.

Then read these two, because that's your options.

I want to date a model tho

Yeah dude, a Lane Bryant model maybe. Got to be realistic. If you're not willing to work on yourself, and especially that attitude, you're not going to be having sex with attractive women unless you pay them. I mean, in the eternal words of my dearly departed grandfather "it's all pink on the inside and it feels the same when the lights are out" (the second part is only true as long as they're not on top, also, don't plan on being able to pull out if they're on top).

I think I remember you posting this and then hitting on you a while ago.

>Yeah dude, a Lane Bryant model maybe.
I don't think so.

You're not wrong about Pizza Hut but this is a false dichotomy. There are far more pizza places in the world than Domino's.

this is pasta right

>Dominosfags will defend this

youtube.com/watch?v=gW2D_Votd2Y

>fat
i think you know how to fix this. this one is in your control.
>short
OP i'm 5'5 if it makes you feel better. just accept it, you literally gain nothing from wallowing in misery over something you cant control.
>balding
wear a wig. bitches wear make up, padded bras to hide their flaws. why cant you? or look into some hair growth medication
>nice face
i betcha if you lost all your weight you'd get that nice face back and start pullin bitches.
>shitty childhood/family
i just want to reach out and hug you OP i know that pain all too well. these people who wronged you are absolute scum. they have wronged you because they have been wronged themselves or feel inadequate and have to bring others down to make them feel better. Just because they are scum, doesn't mean you have to sink down to their level. the best thing to do is forget about them and surpass them. success is the best revenge

take small steps then big ones. i believe in you

lmao replace all the OP's with anons.

I would tear that shit to pieces and she wouldn't be able to walk straight for a couple of days. The thought of those thighs jiggling while her legs twitch while she's coming is making my hard.

>I would tear that shit to pieces
Not if you're a morbidly obese piece of shit.

No you aren't. I was there, I was 343 pounds stuffing my face through the whole day. I was diabetic. Started to get hard to breathe. Couldn't even criouch down without my legs feeling like they would pop. Knew I couldn't keep on doing that, so I turned my life around. Please dude, fix yourself. YOU ARE WORTH IT. You deserve a good life, not one shortened by gastatory pleasures and laziness. Please heed my words. Go to Veeky Forums, read the sticky, stay there, begin exercising daily and eat right. You'll thank me and more importantly, you'll thank yourself. Think about what I've said.

That's the whole purpose of the magic wand. Man, you need to pay attention here. Besides user isn't morbidly obese, just regular obese.

>5'6"
>340 lbs
>not morbidly obese

>>ordering pizza instead of making it from scratch.
You're a lazy ass heathern.

People that don't make their own pizza and bake it in a brick oven with organic ingredients, are pigs eating corporate slop.

You still have to steer, faggot.

Nice meme

I got food poisoning from Dominos. Spent 3 days shitting and puking my guts out, felt like I was gonna die.

>late at night and hungry
>have a coupon in email from Pizza Hut
>decide to order since I haven't had it in a while
>online site isn't working atm
>call up to order
>employee explains they don't have the regular crust, only the thin
>decide to get it anyways

It was slightly better than a $5 hot-n-ready that's been under the heating lamp all day. And why on Earth is the thin crust the same price as the hand tossed?

Also, the last time I went to their buffet (if any still exist) it was entirely full of obese people and the food was cafeteria quality.

Sounds like you're a massive pussy. What would you even get food poisoning from? The meat toppings are pre-cooked and then cooked again as the pizza bakes. The dough is always cooked the same way so it couldn't be raw dough. The employees have to wear plastic gloves when making pizzas so it can't be shit-transfer.

>why on Earth is the thin crust the same price as the hand tossed?
Jewery.

>employees have to wear plastic gloves

nah

>And why on Earth is the thin crust the same price as the hand tossed?
If the thin crust, which is their only decent option*, were priced in relation to the amount of dough no one would but the other crusts since thin crust would be so much cheaper.

*their pan pizza is disgusting, their hand tossed is just a bland copy of Dominos, and they're both greasebombs that will leave you with loose stool all night

Pizza hut is 7.99 for a medium 4 topping pizza

domino's can only rarely compete

they taste the same to me, i'm in southern california

restaurant pizza is the true king, but it's like $20 for a single large supreme

>The employees have to wear plastic gloves when making pizzas
PH driver here. The only time plastic gloves get worn is when someone's handling chicken.

>And why on Earth is the thin crust the same price as the hand tossed?
Thin crust is premade at the factory.

Frozen > Dominos

Frozen > Pizza Slut

Pizza Hut in Australia is better than Dominos. Neither of them here use frozen bases

Dominos is fucking stingy and you barely get any decent amount of topping on the pizza

Pizza hut is less popular because they don't have as many stores (Dominos has saturated most of the market)

For the money, 3 for $10 where I'm at, Red baron supreme isn't too bad

youtube.com/watch?v=Dsui0TVYk_Q

What's the greasiest pizza you've ever had?

>Pizza hut is 7.99 for a medium 4 topping pizza
>domino's can only rarely compete
What? You can get 2 medium 2-topping pizzas for $5.99 each at Dominos, and Dominos has 50% off sales for a week straight like every month.

>You can get 2 medium 2-topping pizzas for $5.99 each at Dominos, and Dominos has 50% off sales for a week straight like every month.
...except you can get 2 mediums at Pizza Hut for $6.99 each, and those are unlimited toppings. Plus the $10 large carryout deal, and the recent 50% off online deal.

refering to the pan pizzas since that's a $1 extra, no reason to get any other crust

only time I saw 50% off on dominos was around new years

>refering to the pan pizzas since that's a $1 extra, no reason to get any other crust
You mean aside from not wanting a liter of grease on your pizza? Their pan pazza is fucking terrible. It hasn't been good since the late 90's.
>only time I saw 50% off on dominos was around new years
They do it all the time. Pay better attention.
Maybe yours is different, but my local Pizza Hut isn't doing the unlimited toppings thing any more.

Both have a very good double pepperoni (Dominoes is better because of the crust) but for a deluxe pizza with lots of veggies I would prefer Pizza Hut, especially eating it sitting down in the restaurant.

For some reason the quality improves significantly when served in hut.

Cheesus Crust man
Please see a therapist

Pepperoni is a garbage pizza topping.

keeps the muzzies away

Local apple martket often sells Red Barons at 3 for $10.
Only thing that beats that price was great value pizza from Walmart at under $4 for a filling pizza.

>wear a wig
Guys if you're going bald, never do this. Grow a well trimmed beard and shave your head. Get some stylish glasses and get in shape.

You clearly dont live in chicago

>You clearly dont live in chicago
Clearly, because if he did he wouldn't be posting at all.

don't confuse 'tasty' with 'healthy' please.