Can one of you explain this? Why were skinless hot dogs so awesome an idea back in the 50s...

Can one of you explain this? Why were skinless hot dogs so awesome an idea back in the 50s? Why would a kid not be allowed to eat two dogs if they weren't skinless?

>inb4 "Gee Bill" memes

It says in the fucking ad. She didn't have to peel them therefore easier and quicker to make.

Skinned dogs are really fucking thick and harder to chew for most people

They're not hard to chew at all, but the do have a snap when you bite into them. Skinless hot dogs are garbage.

>hard to chew

Didn't say they were hard to chew, they are just harder than skinless dogs

natural casing franks are the fucking bomb

That wasn't the real issue. The issue was that skinless franks were easier and cheaper to make. The whole point of this ad was to try to convince consumers that a lower quality product as being better than a higher quality one.

Even an american "hotdog" is a sausage of sorts. Hence, it must exist in a casing by definition. Regardless of whether the quality is shit, they still have to fit that definition.

>Hot dogs are sausages despite not having casings so they must have casings to be sausages

It's a thinly veiled circumcision ad

Beat hot dogs I've ever had were from Stew Leonards in CT. Grilled for 4th of July with burgers. The hot dog casing snapped when you bit into it. I haven't had much in the way of good hot dogs. Thought it was just garbage meat in a tube, but I liked these better than the burgers that day.

What kind off hat is that?

It's called a whoopee cap

If you make it to the City try the hot dogs at Katz's and Papaya King. Both are made by Marathon in NJ. Both have the same snap, and are excellent.

so is skinning a hotdog like cutting the crust off a sandwich? I always go out of my way to get skin-on dogs

Should travel 45 mins the other way to Blackie's in Cheshire. That snap is unbeatable and so is their relish

So you can grow two dicks if both of them are circumsized?

>Flavory juices