Worse Thing You Ate

Any of you ever eat any mexican candy and chocolate covered almonds?

My friend brought me some from mexico and he even ate some himself, but for whatever reason it was the most horrid thing i have ever eaten in the history of fucking ever.

I can't describe the taste, but I honestly believe a turd would taste better. I had to wash my mouth out with water, followed by two mouthfuls of water and I swear to god I can still taste that disgusting flavor.

Have you ever eaten anything fucking horrible?

>mouthfuls of water
mouthfuls of mouthwash* My bad.

This gagging is making me light headed

The worst thing was a partially raw pizza at my school that had blobs of salt on the dough. Almost throw up when i bit the salt.

got a mouthfull of sour milk once

almost puked, but didn't somehow

those are jordan almonds, and they are italian not mexican
they're typically given out as wedding favors at italian weddings because they look pretty, they're not really for eating

>food that's not for eating

Why are italians so stupid?

A friend of mine got those ammonia and salt flavored hard candies from one of those spurdo countries and I couldn't even keep it in my mouth.

I ate sea salt covered chocolate once and the huge chunks of salt on it made it inedible for me.

>jack-o-lanterns
>gingerbread houses

Nobody would eat a jack-o-lantern, that shit has a candle in it and is gutted of anything edible.

I have never met someone who didn't eat their gingerbread house, or at least a portion of it after it's creation.

kys

sushi

>ammonia and salt flavored hard candies from one of those spurdo countries and I couldn't even keep it in my mouth.
fuck

fuck you*

natto is the fucking worst thing

I ate several cloves of raw garlic because I read they were anti-inflammatory and was desperate to avoid going to the dentist for my swollen gums.

After the first one I thought I was going to immediately projectile vomit and then drop dead. I just felt horribly wrong like I had drank drain cleaner or something. The fumes just kept coming out of my nose and it was terrible.
I held my nose to eat the rest of them and tried to drown them with a ton of water which barely helped.

Stomach did not feel good after that, and it didn't even help my gums at all.

-1000/10 would not recommend.

One time I reheated some spinach and it had turned. Couldn't swallow it.

Went to a restaurant called Luciano and the food there was fucking terrible. It was so bad it led to me starting to review places on google maps and now I have like 155 points on that shit.

Four bean salad from a local grocery store.

If vinegar could spoil that's what it tasted like.

>jordan almonds
I hate those fucking shits too

Some weird Indian snack that was basically shaved orange zest. It tasted oily and bitter.

When guests throw rice at a wedding do you run around and pick up all the grains and eat them?

For some reason mexicans and south have the worst taste in "candy"
Like that fucking lollipop covered in chili powder shit. What the fuck is with that

bombed some kratom powder once and the paper ripped in my mouth.

It was the single most disgusting thing I've ever tasted. Bitter, tasted like rotting vegetation and it coated the entire inside of my mouth and throat. I was coughing up gritty green mucus for hours.

was it overly sugary and wrong in every single way?
i had chocolate like that in the past, im not sure what the hell they put in it but its better off in the trash

Fuck me I remember going to birthday parties, baby showers, etc. and the hosts would give the guests a little ceramic statue with a mesh sack of jordan almonds glued to them. My mom would say they aren't for eating but I never listened.

cock

I just bought a huge bag full :3 wish me luck

Yes.

t. Bird

Any sweet alcohol I ever tasted probably fits the bill. I fucking hate liqueurs.

Oh I know these things. They give them out at baptisms in Greece. They're delicious, I fail to see why you're autistically screeching.

Legit my favorite candy of all time.

I went by a Mexican grocery store/gas station when I was in Knoxville once. They had bags of gummi worms covered in chili powder. Looked really unpleasant to eat.

Oh god yeah. I'll never understand why people like it. It looks like snot.

>they're typically given out as wedding favors at italian weddings because they look pretty, they're not really for eating

Confetti are delicious.

This quiche my girlfriend made once.
She mistook tea-spoon for tablespoon, and substituted table salt for rock sea salt. It's the only time I've ever made her cry and not felt bad about it. Because seriously, who does that?

Got it by mistake at a place last weekend. Sticky, slimy, bitter. Fucking nasty.

Soon Easter will have come and gone, and these will be on discount again.

:)

Those are dragées and they are french.
And you have to eat them, unless they are italian or mexican, I guess.
They were symbols of fertility, that's why they are given on grand occasions

Weak baby

Dragon eggs :D

Mother was pretty sick for a while. So my brother took up the cooking in the house. One night we were runnin low on pretty much everything. So he decided to make pizza with whatever we had. So he put on some old salami with extra pepper, garlic, dried mushrooms (can't remeder the kind) and a piece of frozen tilapia, but the kicker was his lazy ass decided he didnt feel like making pizza dough so he used some premade pie dough. The flaky kind. The pizza was all kinds of awful. It was wet from the defrosting tilapia, the mushrooms has a potent taste of terrible and the salami was salty as fuck, but the fucking dough was the crown upon the shit throne. After eating a square, I felt instantly ill and couldnt sleep, I couldnt est the next day. At the end of the day I took the biggest shit I've ever taken. I just wouldnt stop. It wasnt liquid either, it was sort of a paste with chunks. It took me about an hour to get the deed done. I havent trustedhim with anything but pasta dishes since.