You get to fuck or be fucked by one fictional character of your choice. Whom do you pick and why?

You get to fuck or be fucked by one fictional character of your choice. Whom do you pick and why?

why Veeky Forums
what did books ever do to you to make you do this on the Veeky Forums literature board

I want to get pegged by Jane Eyre

I would rough fuck Holden Caulfield because I like making sensitive twinks cry

I'd fuck Oni from Confessions of a Mask.

rape Anne Franck

Helen of Troy desu

You'd top him?

I'd fuck Yuichi from Forbidden Colors and (don't laugh at me) try to make him fall in love with me. Not to break his heart afterwards, but to give him love in return.
Like everybody else in the book I fell in love with him too.

Is this a one-time thing only, or can it be a lasting relationship.

I want Razumihin from Crime and Punishment to make tender sweet love to me so I can know even for a brief moment what it feels like to be loved, and how it would feel to live in a world where all men aren't sadists

Esme
Naoko

From?

The Recognitions and Norwegian Wood respectively

I want to make love to Sonia from Crime and Punishment.
Not fuck her, just make passionate love to her, kiss her, cuddle. She deserves it.

the guy from Hunger. Because I'm a succubus and I want to drain all his energy and hunger in his sleep till he can't no longer walk about Kristiania like a fucking madman.

I'd fuck Beatrice, from Dante

>Dante finally makes his way to Beatrice and finds her in bed with you

ABANDON HOPE ALL WHO ENTER HERE

The tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth.

How far in before Naoko shows how what kind of semen demon she is? Just started reading it in japanese.

Io. Nicely blending my literary preoccupations with my zoophilic tendencies.

I would want to fuck lux Lisbon because she's cool and hot as fuck and listens to good records.

Pig Bodine because he's one nasty delinquent seaman

Not too far, the book gets into a previous relationship and she becomes a real sperm worm

I don't know, who are some really hairy chicks from Veeky Forums?

us being in the house with all her hot sisters would be cool. especially since the parents keep such a tight rope on them. I love those situations. where you have to act all polite but behind their back you use every chance to fuck around and have fun

Assuming it's a one-time thing, I'll fuck Kaoru Kozue since she's a delicious little slut.

who posts this /b/ tier garbage?

I'f fuck Julia from 1984 while the telescreen watched on.

Aphrodite

Dolores

Aphrodite

This post made me hard

This tbqh

Naoko and Midori

Avril Incandesa

Dewey Dell, Caddy

>fictional

hmm.... patrician

Myrna Minkoff

God bless.

>tfw i used to shadow a Myrna Minkoff-type like a pathetic little beta for years and we'd even sleep together but she wouldn't let me touch her or kiss her but one time she farted in her sleep and i took the biggest, most satisfying whiff ever
>tfw glad she's out of my life

>No Lolita post

i am disappointed

I want this shit to be true

it just whispered out through the thong she was wearing. Looking back, 9/10 face, 7/10 body, 5/10 personality, 10/10 flatulence.

>when he doesn't believe in the literal truth and divine inspiration of Homer

Honestly she came off as meh to me. His talk of legs and abdomen was enjoyable if I remember right.

Moll Flanders but I'd regret after desu

Calypso

Molly Millions.

sharon stone in basic instinct

iktf bro

Danke Kozuebro.

Remember when Hellenismos was the religion of this board? What happened to that? Was it just that one trip that forced the meme?

hermione. white one, please.

she is so sexy in that movie

>Sex
Cuck

What literary character would be a bottoms dream?

What books would Kozue-chan like?

jake barnes

Fuka-Eri from IQ84, no question

so many gaybois

My wife from my autobiography