Look at this dumb jock. He will never travel the world and live the literary lifestyle...

Look at this dumb jock. He will never travel the world and live the literary lifestyle. He probably spends all day in the gym...

OH SHIT, everyone on lit is now obsolete!

Not everyone Veeky Forums is a man. How does that make them obsolete?

Does anyone here do any sports?

Besides reading, I run every day and do some calisthenics or swim when possible. I do comfy 6k-7k every day now, it really helps me feel better. Next year I'll get back into cycling as well.

I don't really like weights and gyms though.

what a fucking faggot

mma, i did 5 hours a day in highschool but not enough time now that im in uni

>mma
Based. I was thinking about trying myself, but I don't have the time because of uni too.

What's happening here? is this Veeky Forums becoming r9k or s4s
I honestly can't tell

>Not pursuing the Hellenistic ideal of excellence in both brain and body.

I run 25k a week and calisthenics. Enough to keep the weight off...

It's becoming /mu/

People are less interested in discussing literature and philosophy and more interested in buying into a lifestyle.

>using a typewriter

I'm not even gay but I would fuck that man

Sage

>>Not pursuing the Hellenistic ideal of excellence in both brain and body.

S-stop.

Fucking this. I hear this constant bitching about /pol/, /r9k/ etc. While those boards may be shitty, our TRUE enemy is the eternal /mu/tant. They're the people responsible for all the bullshit "literary lifestyle" and "I've never read a book before how do I become patrician?" threads.

Half the threads here are about music and film anyway. We've been colonised by /mu/ and /tv/.

Reading < pussy

head > both

really, coming while your dick is in her mouth is like having your dick hugged by an angel

>using a typewriter
>having someone take a picture of you using a typewriter for instagram
>having an instagram

sage

woah check out this guy lads woah he's had a blowjob haha you must be a cool dude I remember when I was 19 haha

I have my own garage gym for weightlifting. I run and bicycle as well.

I used to do judo, but the injuries were too much. In 5 years of doing judo I was probably sidelined for almost 2 of them (on/off). I keep telling myself I'll go back...

I agree

Your girl must have some shitty pussy.