US STOCKS CRASHING

US STOCKS CRASHING

Attached: ascension.gif (280x291, 97K)

DOW -2.8% AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH MY BLUECHIPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING FEDERAL RESERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1513279415640.png (967x954, 534K)

It's time

Attached: 1505942671435_1505942843205.jpg (825x729, 286K)

THIS IS A BITCOIN BOARD PLEASE GO WITH YOUR FUCKING NORMIE STOCKS

MSMS TRIED TO HARD TO FUD CRYTPO THEY FORGOT THAT THERE STOCKS WERE IN A FUCKING BUBBLE.

NOW WE ALL GOING POOR

HAPPY MOTHER FUCKERS?

Attached: 03-alex-jones-supplements.w600.h315.2x.jpg (1200x630, 62K)

>tfw down $3000 since yesterday

ITS OVER

This actually might be it. the black swan before the depression. What the fucking fuck, where will all this money go, the dollar is fucking worthless, everything is in a bubble from stocks to housing, WE ARE FUCKED.

Attached: pd2h9flg9fmy.png (780x438, 239K)

Its just noise.

Attached: 1517801284695.png (784x645, 36K)

>stocks

Attached: Yh5nNhBm.jpg (279x304, 15K)

they are selling stocks and buying bitcoin.This is just a temporary dip we will be at 9k tommorow

Thanks Drumpf

>not even down 3%
>10 minutes before markets close (kek)
>better pamp it

Fuck the normies and their stock ponzi scheme. Crypto is superior

>mfw

Attached: flat,900x900,070,f[1].jpg (900x900, 129K)

Attached: 1521466483644.png (500x444, 61K)

3% is massive in the big leagues. This isn't some pump and dump crypto shit.

>Veeky Forums
>a bitcoin board
Veeky Forums has always been a stock market board

3% in stocks is like 30% in crypto. We're looking at a global economic collapse if this trend continues.

JUST

Attached: d14e871836087ed5ba76e3e8032ced9921e988fcc427389afafefbb2f4204eb6.png (656x540, 32K)

Veeky Forums has predicted probably two dozen stock market crashes since 2010 and none have been right.

ARE YA WINNING DAD?

Right. So it will moon soon.

We're not prediction one, we ARE in one.

Everything’s fine

It's fine the govt will bail them all out

sell stocks
buy lumans instead
gonna perform stellar

Crypto isn't in a bubble anymore. Just the right time to reverse downtrend infact... Where will the money go? Do you mean which coins?

checked

the house of cards tumbling as we speak

Attached: 8250394u23joper.jpg (683x1024, 535K)

Biz was shit before crypto and has never been a stock market board. We had 1 robinhood thread before the crypto invasion and that was it. What are you talking about?

Just in time for the new economy to take over. Viva la revolution.

You guys are fucking retarded. I’m buying spxl all the way down, assuming it goes down anymore

unironically i actually wanted trump to win so he can financially bankrupt this judeochristian invasive nation

Crypto is low volume because Wall Street is too busy getting fucked in the NYSE and NASDAQ!

>let's put our money in something that's crashing even harder

Attached: 1440254102789.gif (320x280, 968K)

Veeky Forums has always been a contaminant board for people who wouldn't stop spamming /g/ with crypto threads

What i'm saying if you were paying attention is let's put our money into something that has dropped for the last 3 months and is ready to reverse and take money out of the the thing that's peaking. The spx looks just like bitcoin did at 20k . If you can't see that you're deluded.

>He doesn't buy the dips
Ever wonder why you're always poor?

WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER THAN CRYPTO

AAHHH MOMMY IT HURTS

Attached: f60[1].jpg (600x598, 24K)

>buying the dip in a bear market

>ready to reverse when ath longs just started going down again

Jesus christ why do I come to this board?

post losses

Attached: AHHHHHHHH.png (793x133, 12K)

its nothing more than investors losing their shit over trumps anti china tariffs. A fuck ton of money is tied up in china and china has a fuck ton of money tied up here.
this year will be one of panic as money moves around and next year things should settle back down as US manufacturing ramps back up.

You have to post a smug anime face if you're being sarcastic, people on this board are so delusional that I thought you were serious for a second.

FUCKING DRUMPPPPPPP

I'm half sarcastic half serious desu. It's obviously not ready yet.

>hey Dad how are your stocks doing

Attached: D727AD3F-2267-43F7-AC51-6B366F0FCB1D.jpg (1300x956, 122K)

also i forgot to add, Tech companies are about to see some massive regulatory changes headed their way.

Move some out my man

This is bullshit. It's been down for what feels like forever now.

Attached: BOGGED.webm (900x506, 2.77M)

nope the only way back is forward. smash that motherfucking buy button

i work for a small business, we do remodeling. already being fucked by trump. tax cuts didn't help us, neither will the tariffs. the news is a bunch of garbage, not surprised stocks are falling.

BUY THEM UP FOR CHEEEEEEEAP!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: F2.png (278x89, 6K)

easy come easy go

but how are you being fucked by trump?
just saying
>Trump fucked us
doesnt tell any fucking story at all. What part of Trump is fucking you?

It's still 2 months of wages for me gone in a day.

eh, just don't feel like typing it because i'm about to leave. our salary taxes haven't changed for shit, and we've seen 2 price increases so far because of the tariffs

>2% down crashhhhhhhh
What’s wrong with you

thats like 6 months gains u cuck lol

Stocks were overbought anyway but now with the tariffs, we're off to the races. This could possibly turn into a black monday, keep your eyes open.
I've told you all several times to sell stocks FAANG especially. Even.currencies are being sold. Go long gold lads. Good short term long until the craze is over.

Thanks. Loaded up on calls

To infect us with your ledditspacing

Google market crash read what it says get back to me
It’s at a loss which naturally has to happen.

>DJIA drops to

Mass suicide, Jonestown style.

KEK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Probably wouldn’t notice too much in the first day or two, other than the constant media shitfest. After that, companies start closing their doors, people start getting laid off en masse, banks start closing or restricting withdrawals, price gouging starts cropping up everywhere. Protests begin. Soon enough grocery store shelves are emptied and not refilled. Once people start getting hungry things will get real bad, full scale riots and looting. Mass chimpouts when EBT fails. Breadlines and soup kitchens will open up, but home invasions and thefts will skyrocket, the body count starts rising. First ones to starve will be inner city nigs and blue state soyboys. Hopefully this time we’ll actually get to execute some (((bankers)))

Panic. A lot of wealthy people have money in hedge funds. They invest everywhere and always think they have some failsafe system based on spreading risk. But black swan event like that will rape them. Then you can think haha fuck you billionaires, but that money could be lent out to a local company which will go broke. So a real big crash can have a big impact. If we had really weak underlying economies right now, a trade war could wreck us. But we have some good data and we should be able to take a small hit. Of course the stock market was overbought also. So short it, monday will be fun. Short for a week to two weeks, take half the position off, stops to breakeven and let the position ride.

That's not redditspacing, newfriend.

I spaced to make it clear I'm addressing multiple people.

Enjoy your stay.

And here I am arguing with morons again.

is it inflationary expectation?

Short soy bean this friday, possible tariffs from China will spook the market