Talk about literature and philosophy written before the 20th century with my non-white or Jew friends

>talk about literature and philosophy written before the 20th century with my non-white or Jew friends
>They're able to look past how their group was portrayed and we have nice, insightful discussion
>Talk about literature and philosophy with female friends
>Get lectured on muh sexism and evil white males
Why are women so fucking awful?

Because the female brain does not compartmentalize, but it can multi-task. You learn this in psychology 101, but you cannot state this in public.

>but it can multi-task.
no it can't

It can and does. Just not to the point of, say, being able to successfully text and drive. It can juggle multiple simple things, but again, cannot compartmentalize.

>women
a fucking meme. they're dumb as fuck man, why would you try any sort of intellectual conversation with one?

You don't learn this in psychology 101 or any other time in psychology. In fact you've managed to misrepresent a community college course congratulations

I want /pol9k/ to leave. What a useless, childish fucking thread.

>he never took psych 101, or doesn't remember the part on gender and the brain

You are probably dumber than a woman in college

That literally isn't part of the psych 101 course. Psych 101 is learning the differences between schools of thought like analytic, behavioral, behaviorist, etc

What you're saying doesn't exist in Psych 101 ciriculum

t. Stacey de Beauvoirstein

What

just buy a fleshlight

You must have had a shit psych teacher. We got into parts of the brain, things like neuroplasticity, and dug into each of the disciplines a bit but not particularly far.

I don't know what the curriculum is there, but we discussed differences between the neuro-physiology of genders just a bit.

>You must have had a shit psych teacher

It doesn't matter what teacher it is, psych 101 literally does not go into details between the two. What you are thinking of is what you apparently also didn't pay attention during, and that's sexual education. You learn more about this in sex ed, than you do in Psych 101. The teacher doesn't matter because it's the same cross school. On top of this, it might be even less in some schools.

You got caught in hyperbole and now you're defending it.

Lmao at least redditors are easy to identify

No I mean you tried to force Simone de Beauvoir with a Stein at the end because why not. I was just perplexed at how far the hooks are in your head that you thought it wasn't tired.

You are very proud of this site lol

trolled hard

I'm not the guy who embarrassed you, I was pointing out how painfully unaware you are of Veeky Forums culture.

Epic win bro :O)

trolled hard

Why are all your female friends white and non jewish?

I won :))))))))))

>>talk about literature and philosophy written before the 20th century with my non-white or Jew friends
>>They're able to look past how their group was portrayed and we have nice, insightful discussion
No they aren't? Minorities are deeply resentful and envious toward whites and incapable of even attempting to put their emotions aside when it comes to discussing race since it's a source of such anxiety and bitterness for them.

Jews are generally better about it than less accomplished races like Latinos and blacks since they're more intelligent and have been trying to become Europeans for so many centuries (to much success), but even still they feel the need to constantly highlight how their cultural experience is unique and multifaceted and different from the people who actually built the societies they inhabit. They also have excessive sympathy for marginalized minorities since they've been marginalized so often themselves and regularly take efforts to highlight the moral superiority of this belief.

> I was pointing out how painfully unaware you are of Veeky Forums culture.

I've been here probably longer than you've been out of high school. But I used to be similar to you.

As far as I can tell, the new Nu-Atheist phase is the new I Can't Stand Feminists Let Me Bitch About Them For Eight Hours Straight And Embarrass Myself.

Honestly it reminds me a lot of children in 6th grade who thought joking about Twilight was funny up into 8th grade.

trolled hard

You see all it takes is the ol double ruse.
1 merely pretend to be retarded
2 but also actually BE retarded

P much a flawless tactic.

I'm just a guy who wants to talk/read about literature, and I keep finding useless whining that belongs on your board in here. Your existence embarrasses me and I wish you'd do something to end your suffering rather than broadcasting it everywhere you can.

This is not hyperbole. Maybe my professor just went more in-depth than yours, or maybe coursework in my state is more rigorous.

>Maybe my professor just went more in-depth than yours, or maybe coursework in my state is more rigorous.

Which state? I can check.

Holy shit you have autism. And no you're not fooling anyone, you haven't been here for more than a couple of weeks.

I've been here for far longer. The new people generally are the ones who want to fit in the hardest. People like you.

Stay mad ;-

trolled hard

Holy...I want more...

Nigger please. I took an intro to psych course and an intro to neuroscience course and neither mentioned that. One was even taught by a dude accused of being sexist and a womanizer, so you think he'd have at least brought it up when we were drinking together or after we had sex and we were talking shit about women.

Don't do you talk to your friends instead of a bunch of undergrad students in a degenerate forum?

Just fuck off back to /r/books already, you're not going to enjoy staying here. I don't day it just to insult you, it's actually partly good advice, too.

cucked by memes and yids

AR.

Maybe just different textbooks then. Who knows?

I made your mother stay mad last night

trolled hard

>Just fuck off back to /r/books already,

I wouldn't want to post on Reddit, I would want to post here. Since you're so bent on trying to be a part of this community, I suggest you try r/books first. But knowing you, you'll come back here because they hurt your feelings because they're not conservative enough or god knows what

>he's a libcuck
Ah that explains everything

Yeah, see, I think you made my point for me. Now scoot.

trolled hard

Swing and a miss.

>Yeah, see, I think you made my point for me

It depends. What was your point. Besides to shill.

to troll you, hard

fuck

Hahahahahahaha funny ^^

i think women are like old fashioned trolls, they just know how to trigger you and they jump on the bandwagon. no one is really that dumb

so much hardcore trolling in this thread

FUCK

MAKES ME WANT TO CUM

!!!!!!!!!

All trolling and irony aside, we can at least all agree that women are retards who have destroyed academia with their shallow whining.

so...this.....is........the..........power.............of...............AUTISM

Best thread itb

>Talk about literature and philosophy with female friends
>Get lectured on muh sexism and evil white males

I have actually noticed this as well. This even happens when I try to discuss women writers or feminist theory. For instance, I was recently talking to a girl at a bar who was ripping on philosophy and literature for being boys' clubs. I pointed out that since recently when women have been able to gain (more) equal social footing, there have been notable female philosophers (De Beauvoir, Butler) and authors (Woolf, Barnes) and that is more a consequence of previaling social conditions than of anything intrinsic to lit/phil, but she dismissed these authors offhand, without having read anything by any of them.

It sucks, but I can agree with that 100%. Same thing goes for non-white/Jew friends. I am white, but most of my close friends are non-white.

>They're able to look past how their group was portrayed and we have nice, insightful discussion

This has overwhelmingly been my experience.

Shouldn't you be worshiping frogs somewhere?

Hispanics are the least resentful minority group in my experience. Even Asians complain more about representation.

>tfw white
>tfw I can also always counter the oppression and hardships rhetoric because I'm a Slav and Slavs experienced all that shit too

This also works for the Irish

Feels good man :^)

>inb4 Slavs are not white

i wonder who was behind this post

>but it can multi-task.

This is just one of those "hey, at least they're good at THAT" thing to make someone feel better.
It's not actually true, though.

Those dubs are those of an expert kosher-catcher

>non white

you mean asians right?