Fuck this i am fucking THROUGH with this shit

day after day this shit tanks fuck this fucking shit fuckers

Attached: db4.jpg (495x362, 17K)

lol weak hands just HODL XDDD

>We will tame bitcoin

fuck that shit thats what the ASSHOLES in here have been telling me for fucking months

I guess you are supposed to buy and sell as the price changes but doesn't that fuck on taxes?

The crypto market is dead. It was just digital Beanie Babies, but the fad is over. The only people still holding now are living in a sad delusion. Look outside the Veeky Forums, Twitter, etc. bubble. No one gives a shit about crypto. Poor user...

that because theyre meming you and laughing hysterically. No one on here hodls unironically

Attached: 1519782365573.jpg (750x730, 515K)

JUST what in the fuck are you talking about thats not what the ASSHOLES here have been telling me they said this shit was legit what the FUCK IS GOING ON

u asshole invested in shitcoins while i am investing in next eth. i went all in EOS. pretty comfy desu. only coin rising in this bear market. 10x from now by june 1st

You got scammed into buying digital memes worth nothing. Of course people want you to buy the shit they're pedaling. You were just stupid and greedy enough to fall for it. I want to feel bad for you, but mostly its just funny.

FUCK YOU LARP AND NERD GO BACK TO R/CRYPTOCURRENCY

How much did yah lose user. You can always recover.

85% and counting

>he didn't cash out in december
user I....

cash out what the fuck you talking about thats when i bought in

See you next month when you FOMO back in at a higher price point.

WHO SHORTED THE MARKET???

Holy shit. You bought the top of the bubble. My sides...I can't take it.

Bruh.. OH NO NO NO NO NO.... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

We're in accumulation right now. Buy the fucking dips faggot. Then, we go parabolic again. You hit x10 or more on BTC and even bigger numbers on GOOD alts. That's when you sell.

Then DCA faggot.

HODL all the way to 100 dollas a piece cuck HAHAHHAHAH

HODL? No, buy! Now is the time to buy! There's a good chance the price will crash to ~6000 again. Buy up before the next moon run. We'll be heading to >$50000

lmao, you've thought becoming rich would be this easy didn't you?

Attached: 1499876389903.png (600x842, 142K)