What is some feminist philosophy?

what is some feminist philosophy?

How lazy can you get?

muh dick

i'm ashamed to admit

If you're actually serious peep Olympe de Gouge's Declaration of the Rights of Woman. Know something about the French Revolution first.

After that fastforward to Woolf's short essay A Room of One's Own.

If you're already familiar with Freud go to Simone de Beauvoir's the Second Sex.

If you're not familiar with Freud you have to read The Interpretation of Dreams at the very least, or find yourself a nice selected works. Psychoanalysis is hugely important to feminism in the 20th century.

Once you've got Beauvoir under your belt the works become a lot more rigorous, nuanced, and so on - because the drive behind the movement ceases to be mostly political (eg. we need these basic rights, like voting, because xyz) and tends to question the subject "woman" itself.

It wouldn't be terrible to jump from Beauvoir to Irigaray's The Sex Which Is Not One, but you'd probably have to read a little Lacan first: at the very least his mirror stage essay and the Stanford Encyclopedia summary.

From Irigaray you can make the leap to Butler's Gender Trouble for the most basic Feminism 101 experience, but if you're in for the longhaul I'd detour at Julia Kristeva's Power of Horror.

This is obviously a very quick, Francocentric list but let me know if you're interested in any particular aspect of feminism - this list is a more strictly philosophical one dealing mostly with questions of ontology.

De buvouir my nigga

Missing Mary Wollestonecraft's A Vindication of the Rights of Women

You know your field is bullshit when it's rooted in Freud's baseless speculation.

Justine and Juliette.

The Second Sex
Gender Trouble

>Iragaray
>Butler
>Kristeva

all derivative garbage from decrepit philosophical traditions

I'm a /r9k/ perennial virgin wizard loser who is slightly autistic.

Tell me: what does a girl butt like that smell like if I were to sniff it?

as

Well, I did say it was Francocentric! But i figured OP (or anyone else) could crash course his way through First Wave "just give us some rights pls" feminism via de Gouge.

This isn't even good bait. You're probably the kind of person that wears a Make Me a Sandwich shirt to Six Flags.

As what?

Like skin and whatever bodywash she uses, assuming she does so.
It's also worth mentioning that buttcheeks are cold. Until they're not, of course.

You forgot to tip your fedora.

this is the Ulysses of asses

I meant the butthole

They look so nice

Fine: what does a girl butt as that smell as if I were to sniff it?

wait. there are actual feminists on this board or am I memed?

>ioE6Cka.jpg
redit

kys

girl butt often smells bad, and i'm a guy who loves to smell girl asses, and who frankly WISHES they all smelled good after a few hours of baking in jeans

even i have to admit sometimes it's fucking crazy down there. like, your brain thinks "it's a chick, so no matter what she smells like, it's a CHICK smell so it's good." yeah except you go down there and it smells like rotting meat in a dumpster. i'm talking cute girls too, normal chicks who aren't fat or anything.

some girls have super good luck and smell like nothing, and probably most have mild bodily musk, but some go full rotting dumpster shit.

i fingered an 18 year old in an alleyway recently and she was like a rail-thin pixie cut type and i went down there to smooch her ass, and i was considering eating her out, and it was like she had taken a shit in her panties while freebleeding for six hours. like seriously it's such an instinctive "NO" that your brain just forces you to pull your face back, it won't let you go in there, like an actual forcefield of disgust.

most smell pretty good though. just musky. i recommend putting your face up girls' asses but doing it slow and cautious until you know the girl. also beware chubby chicks, they can really bake up a stink in there because all their fat is smushing together and the sweat fucking pools for hours and hours. remember that skinny chicks already have nexal fat pockets on their body that are on the level of some shit only morbidly obese men can achieve, because women just have more fat in more specific places. a chubby girl's cunt, if she has the right body type for it, is basically a hot pocket filled with sweat and discharge that has been set to "Simmer" for 9 straight hours while she was working the counter at EB Games.

some of them don't wipe their asses either. all i'm saying is be careful.

>wait there are actually people familiar with important fields of knowledge

This isn't your containment board, /pol/fag.

Read anything by Arab, Chinese, or Persian authors. Way better than the Western shit.

trolled hard

I got the image from Veeky Forums, some other board though.

I'm even more confused

>conflating communism and atheism with feminism

really made me think

Jesus Christ

Women are fucking revolting

pippi the froge is a nigger faggot

>this is trolling

Have a (((you))), samefag.

trolled hard

Come to /pol/ and see the threads on lord Kek and how the media is reporting that Pepe is a new white supremacist symbol.

Don't believe in meme magic, kid

MAGA

Go ahead. Troll me again. See if I fall for it.

Troooled

>also beware chubby chicks, they can really bake up a stink
I can testify to this, the first time I ever had sex with with an overweight chick and it smelled like basically what you described, and we hadn't even done anything yet. I constantly got this wave of smell. Later that night when I was laying in my bed and sniffed really hard I could smell absolutely no ass smell, except when I was at her house.

Some girls are just gross

Damn. How do you keep doing that? C-can I troll you?

Thanks. Am I rite to assume that you're read a great chunk of these? Do you identify as a feminists? Are you aware with the current anti-feminist channels on youtube? I read that they use strawmen in their arguments but I seriosly can't seem to come to agreeing to anything that feminists say. Can you give your opinion on whether some feminist dogma has any scientific leg to stand on? ty

>I get my opinions from YouTube videos

Back to /pol/ or /r9k/

>I get my opinions from Butler and Kristeva, obscurantist 10th-generation curators of male oeuvres no one gives a shit about anymore

Back to being completely irrelevant forever lmao

You've made that post around 4 times already.

We get it

Twice in the same thread, and only because I care about you wasting your life and ruining feminism.

The only thing you really need to read is the Second Sex, and then you'll understand the worldview of every feminist on the planet.

E.g, no naturalistic argument can be used to justify women's inferior position in society, gender is socially constructed etc ad nauseum.

do the argument have standing from a philosophic point of view or is it pseudo-science?

It's obscure and archaic theory with no place in a rational world.

Enjoy being brainwashed by liberals

We have to smash the system

Beauvoir's arguments are predicated on existentialism that went out of vogue a few years after she made them. They were all derivative of Sartre, who is the thing that went out of vogue, peppered with trendy garbage like references to Lacan's mirror stage.

Like existentialist feminism, structuralist and poststructuralist feminism was completely derivative of male scholars, and like those male scholars, its ontology completely collapses so that all they're good for is endless relativist whinging without any effort to point a new way forward.

It's just endless whining, endless "deconstructing" of all value systems as contingent without any thought given to whether valuation has some transcendent merit. Women have truly found their home in postmodern philosophy: safely subordinate to phallic, narcissism-driven, male scholarship, and completely resignationist about values or principles. Just one giant whine-fest to validate everyone's feelings about how the rules gave them a booboo, or how the people who were actually being productive and striving in life pushed their lumbering ass aside.

Women are pathetic and their philosophy is glorified crying.

>do the argument have standing from a philosophic point of view

Well they do among many people. Social contructivism is very subscribed to, and so is the idea that you cannot derive an "ought from an is", like and argument you hear often, that women are for example weaker than men therefore they shouldn't do jobs that require physical strength etc, which is a fallacy.

Are you saying the average man is not stronger than the average woman?

No, of course they are on average less strong.

But the fact that this is true, doesn't mean women shouldn't be able to do physical labor.

I'm not as smart as Einstein either, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't allowed to do math.

>/r9k/ reading comprehension

>feminist philosophy
Doesn't exist. You can find feminist "manifestos" and "critiques" but reading them just numbs the mind.

Fact: there has never been a civilization in all of history that flourished as a result of feminism.

>Veeky Forums small-heartedness
He tried really hard on that post and you bullied him for it. Try to be more empathetic.

But it does mean that a set of Einsteins would be better at math than a set of yous so if someone was hiring they'd go with an Einstein rather than a you. So a you would make less money in mathematics, as such yous can't blame "the system" for their poor wages, but rather their nature.

trolled hard

Face it, women belong in the fucking kitchen!!

No one is disputing that. Calm down.

trolled hard

They need to take care of children and be subordinate to their man.

Giving women the vote has destroyed the West

The fact that people choose the best person for the job, doesn't change the nature of my argument.

why don't feminists want to have boyfriends? don't they like getting dicked?

Women barely have sex drives and most of their pleasure in getting dicked comes from being dominated by a man. Because they don't have the constant reminder that they need sex, like men have in the form of the libido, women sometimes prance around saying stupid shit that annoys and repels men, without realizing that it will dry up their dick deposits fast.

Nature balances the equation by making it so that the more a woman goes without good dick, the harder she must submit to dick when she finally has it. That's why all feminists are depraved BDSM fetishists who liked to be blasted in the face with piss and fucked up the ass while puking.

none

You have never had a women shower before coming to bed?
>bebe

Women don't shower unless it's Chad they want to be raped by

They are worthless

To me feminism is for butchy ugly women who can't get halfway decent guys with money.

So they bitch that it's unfair and they have to do it themselves. How the society is geared more towards men.

>well bitch, we built this place while you were home corralling the rugrats, feeding us with the scraps I brought home while I begged you for sex every night.

yeah, feminism. Pay for dinner, honey.

Dunno son, been getting laid willingly since I was 16.

I once urinated myself because I didn't want to get up to the bathroom.

Sex is for perverts

Can believe that

This thread is very very toxic...

do you wanna cuddle?

M-maybe...

ITT bitters

Time to get out of Veeky Forums

This is a sfw-board. Consider yourself reported.

Schopenhauer and Nietszche have some great insights about women.

Freud was a hack.

wall just got 10 feet higher paco

Mods don't do a damn thing on this board. Right now there are at least 15 stagnant shitpost threads in the catalog that will stay up until they 404. Honestly I feel like the mods don't give a fuck about Veeky Forums and most likely allocate more time to bigger boards. Consequently we're getting /v/-tier shitposts and nothing is being done about it.

At LEAST ban the goddamn "corncob yecarthy xDDDD" faggot.

announcing reports is a bannable offence

Feminists don't love wisdom, so there isn't any.

Lel epic burn brochowski XD

MLP tonight? I'll bring the Jergen's.

The ignorant pronounce it Frood,
to cavil or applaud.
The well-informed pronounce it Froyd,
But I pronounce it Fraud.

Yes please. That dude is the worst.

Luckily all women aren't retards so you have Arendt and Edith Stein as the other two big names in philosophy by women.

you know what would really improve the quality of discussion on this board though?

posters, NOT MODS mind you, creating threads which are both a) intellectual, and b) conversationally stimulating

i guarantee you that the shitposting would immediately reduce tenfold

Jesus Christ, are these ordinary on Veeky Forums?

Came looking for a large version of dat sweet ass and found me some juicy, well-thought reccomendations. Nice.

Mods doing their jobs properly would help