John green

Post funny stuff like pic related

I'm anti women and blacks and love this pic

How retarded are liberals??

The way I see it is like this:

If a key can get into any lock, it must be a very good key.

But if a lock can be broken into by any shitty key, then it's not a very good lock.

#Simple analogies to help you make life decisions

Nobody asked you, fuckface

Women are simply inferior to men existentially, ethically, and spiritually, face it

This is a very shitty thread, so I'll try to inject at least some deeper analysis to try to make it Veeky Forums worthy.

If Green did in fact actually say that in the OP, then he's ignoring the two sides to the coin. The double standard he alludes to affects both men and women negatively. That double standard being: "If a woman sleeps with a lot of guys, she's a slut, if a guy sleeps with a lot of women he's an alpha and awesome."

For women, of course, the negative side is being a labeled a slut just because you like sex, even if you're being responsible about it and not hurting anyone.

For men, the negative side is that you are also potentially shamed by your peers or even women for being a beta with no confidence pussy boy. Pressure to have sex to be manly puts a lot of strain on adolescent boys and can really warp their sexual psyche.

This double standard is so absurd that it actually contradicts itself. Because our standard is that we want our women to be chaste and not "sluts" but our ideal men are alpha chads who sew the wild oats. But if that's the case, and we want or women to be chaste, than who are the chads supposed to bang? Because if the women were chaste and not slutty the guy ideal itself could not be realized.

If you eat too many sweets you might diabetes, so there's that, there is such a thing as too many

Women should remain pure until marriage.

Female sexuality is fucking disgusting

>This double standard is so absurd that it actually contradicts itself. Because our standard is that we want our women to be chaste and not "sluts" but our ideal men are alpha chads who sew the wild oats. But if that's the case, and we want or women to be chaste, than who are the chads supposed to bang? Because if the women were chaste and not slutty the guy ideal itself could not be realized.

No this is easily accounted for when a few sluts can fuck a large amount of guys

>woman is a virgin or doesn't have sex often
>"Wow she's pure and reserved. What a good girl, would wife."

>man is a virgin or doesn't have sex often
>"Haha fucking loser I bet he's a beta or has some mental issues."

>virgin loser detected

>t. Elliot Rodger

I sense that you are not as successful with women as you would like to be. As you can tell from what I've written before, there's nothing wrong with being a male virgin, but if you are you shouldn't lash out and make absurd hateful statements because of it.

Improve yourself, man and more opportunities will come. It starts by not being a /pol/ troglodyte.

That's my point. The double standard is stupid and negatively affects both genders.

>I realized that I didn't make a mistake. I was made of mistakes. People are made of mistakes. This is what people are made of. Remember that people are made up of stars, our own celestial bodies, what comprises others incredibly out of reach yet twinkling in the distance, preconceived and premature, and yet we ourselves are made of the same cosmic dust-to-dust. Always remember, also, the universe was made by accident. And it all makes sense, because she is my sunbeam.
-"The Approximate Cost of Loving Caroline"

>Margot wore makeup like wood glue. I was the qawky, gangly teenager, with limbs like freshly washed baby carrots, starting at square tile one of the high school entrance. I had a stack of books the size of two Infinite Jests and a paperback Girl With Curious Hair. I was looking her, dead, in the eyes.
-"Paper Towns"

>"Why are you speaking to me, Colin?" When she spoke, she made it a breeze. When others spoke, I only heard wind. And yet, when I spoke to her, I talked to the wind.
-"An Abundance of Katherines"

I think it's only a double standard in non-reality. The fact that any bitch can get some dick within the next hour is where it can no longer be a double standard.

It's obvious why it is that way though.

A man is a hunter and a woman is the prey.

This nonsense falls apart if you think that guys also shouldn't sleep with lots of women

Very few guys sleep with lots of women though.

and I think the few that do are scum, not heros, and so it's consistent for me to shame women for being sluts

I'm not really complaining about it, just pointing out that double standards are everywhere and it's not always about women.

t. salty virgin fag

salty lol

Type CEREAL for 20% discount on joining fee

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

...Chads, that's right. Fucking disgusting Chads like there's no tomorrow.

What kind of monster wouldn't want to eat a bowl of Cheerios that's had dozens of dicks in it?

The double standard exists because A, it's much easier for a woman to get laid. It's not a feat, like it is for men. And B, the possibility of pregnancy historically forced women to be more choosy with who they slept with. They couldn't afford slutting it up in a time where DNA tests didn't exist and childbirth often lead to death.

>>"Why are you speaking to me, Colin?" When she spoke, she made it a breeze. When others spoke, I only heard wind. And yet, when I spoke to her, I talked to the wind.

you what

>Getting laid is a "feat" for men

Maybe for your beta ass.

>thinking getting laid is a feat
nah bro I'm afraid you're just ugly, who do you think the women are sleeping with? It's not a pool of 50 chads you know.

There are more sexually active women than men.

Not as retarded as you.

>stale normie meme
I hope you're being post ironic but even then you should consider suicide.

A few cultures fucked just boys and whores, picked up proper women when it was time to procreate. Change the rules if you can't win the game.